Jealousy

It Started With An ice Cream

You weren't sure whether you should be telling this matter to Luhan or not. Kimae ran to you from the ladies. You stood at the locker, still dumbfounded. You reread the letter again to ensure that you eyes didn't trick on you.

"What's that?" Kimae asked but you refuse to reply. The words that have been wanting to be released stuck in the throat. This is surprising to you because firstly, Daehyun gave you a super expensive watch. Secondly, someone willing to wait for you till you are engaged makes you feel honored and makes you feel worthy for a person.

Kimae leaned to you and read the letter with you. Then she snatched the letter from you. She read it out loud and you placed your hands at to prevent another word to spill out of her uncontrolled mouth.

"Are you ing crazy?! Do you want me to get in trouble!? Gawd can you not?" You scolded her with your hands still on . You snatched back the paper from her hands. You took off your hands from and you folded the paper into the right size so you can put it into your wallet.

"Okay. Sorry. What are you going to do about?" Kimae apologized.

"I don't know, Kimae. I don't know." You replied and walked away without trying to talk to Kimae. 

D  A  E  H  Y U  N    '     S               POV 

Please. At least keep the watch. Don't give it back. I was walking to class then I saw Aera and Kimae and the locker. I hid at one corner. I wasn't eaves-dropping. I was just making sure that she doesn't throw the letter away.

I don't know. This is the first time a girl make me skip so much. I've never felt this way before. I thought I was just infatuated but I was wrong. I was so — so in love with this girl named Aera. I don't know how am I going to survive without a day of seeing her. What am I going to do? Just wait? 

"I don't know, Kimae. I don't know." I heard her say. Don't know what? I walked away, taking the longer route to class.

Aer   a'      s           pov

Luhan walked to you and smiled to you. You faked a smile for him that is enough to convince him that you are happy. You didn't know what makes you feel so vexed actually. All you know is the letter, the watch, whether should you be telling Luhan about this or should you keep it all. You don't know how will he react. 

"What's wrong?" Luhan questions you when you looked away from him. 

"Nothing's wrong." You managed to get away with the sentence of yours.

"Okay, if you have anything to share with me, tell me alright? I'm here." Luhan said while ruffling your hair and kissing your cheeks. You smiled at the sight of it. To be honest, you love having the touch of Luhan. You feel protected. Like nothing is ever going to come into your way. Then you made a decision, maybe it's best to tell Luhan about it. Just telling him in a nice manner.

"Luhan..?" You spoke, putting your head on the table. Luhan was doing his math when he heard you. He hummed to you.

"I want to tell you something. But promised me you won't over reacted. Okay?" He nodded his head and capped his pen. Then you thought of something, "No. Pinky swear." You brought up your pinky finger and he hooked his finger over yours. 

"Promise dear." He smiled.

"Well............. I don't know if you can accept this but umm... Luhan? Daehyun gave me a letter and a watch. I don't know, Luhan. I don't know what to do. I just. I don't know whether I should keep it or not." you said.. You watch Luhan's face expression and you expected that it would change. And it didn't. He was still smiling all over. 

"I think you should keep it. After all, he spent his money on you." Luhan suggested.

"Okay.... You're not jealous?"

"Of course i am baby. But what can I do. He just gave you something." He smiled at you. 

"Okay." You replied with the brightest smile to have. Luhan continued doing his maths. One thing for sure, he doesn't mind at all and you know he'll understand. And he did. You smiled as you went to sleep on the table. The next thing you know was Luhan waking you up. It's the next lesson already and you've been sleeping for the past 40 mins.

Nothing really happen during the next one and a half hour of class. All you did was listening in class. 

♦♦

You waited for Luhan because he needed to pass his teacher a worksheet. You waited at the canteen and you told Luhan that you wanted to get some food as you were starving. You quickened your steps as queue up for a drink. A drink because you and Luhan were planning to go a shop to have some kimchi. And you don't wanna get too full. 

 

You sat at a table near the counter Daehyun was talking to you, asking you how the watch was. You said it was alright and of course, a word of thanks. You wished that your conversation between Daehyun and you would end. Thank god Luhan came earlier. The conversation was getting too awkward. 

You waved good bye as you smiled to Daehyun. Luhan placed his hands over your shoulders.

"Kaja. I'm starving." 

 

D  A  E  H  Y U  N    '     S               POV 

I can't stand seeing Aera so lovey-dovey with Luhan. Not today, not tomorrow, not ever. And I am going to do something about it. 

 

 

 

Woots!! Turned out I had a plot on the next chapter. Writer's block and yeah. That explain why it took so long for me to updating. Sorry! Enjoy!  Next chapter in a few days time..