Forehead kisses

It Started With An ice Cream

*Well. That moment was a torture.* You came out of the cinema looking quite pale. 

"How was the movie?" Luhan asked while smiling, hoping for a good answer. 
 
"Next time, let's just stick to comedy movies. I think i'm gonna get nightmars tonight." You said, "But it was quite nice. It wasn't my worst horror movie i've watched so far." You smiled. 
 
"Oh really?" Luhan raised his eyebrows. 
 
"Yuppo. Up for lunch?" you grinned. 
 
"Kaja. I'm starving." Luhan said. 
 
"Really oppa? You drank 3 quarter of the coke and ate half of the popcorns. You're starving?" You said, making the 'what?' face. 
 
"Well yeah. Your oppa have a really big stomach." Luhan said, smirking, "LET'S GO!! My treat!" 
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
Is it possible if I sing her to sleep tonight? Is it possible for me to look after her while she sleeps? Just to make sure at least she have me by her side when she has a nightmare..
 
How about a high class restaurant? That would be great. How much money do I have? 
 
I brought 150 bucks with me. Spent 12 bucks on the movie. Left with 138.. Should be enough. 
 
I wonder if Aera have ever ate in a high class restaurant? I doubt so. Well, i'm bringing her to eat one now! 
 
It's not in this mall. I need the car. 
 
We were at the carpark.
 
"Oppa. Where are we going to eat?" She asked. 
 
"You'll see." I said. 
 
I don't know. I suddenly thought about having dinner at the beach. But.. Where do we get the food? 
 
Meh. Just stick to high class restaurant. 
 
I opened the car door for her and then went in. On the car egine and set off to that restaurant. 
 
 
AERA POV (YOU)
 
You pulled the strap of the car's seat belt and punched it into the holder. 
 
At least you do not have motion sickness. You wind down the car window, take a look at the house and everything and enjoy the wind. 
 
For a moment, you felt like a dog hanging its tongue out and closing its eyes, like it's the first tine enjoy the wonderful wind and scenery. 
 
It was kind of fast how Luhan drive that you reach the destination. Or at least maybe the time goes fast this time. 
 
You press the holder then released the seat belt. Ready to get up. Luhan opened to car door for you. 
 
"Here?" you asked, "Thanks."
 
"Yup. The food here is wonderful. Try the steak later." Luhan smiled. 
 
You and Luhan waited at the counter for a seat.
 
"Table for 2?" the waiter asked. 
 
"Yup." You said, "Maybe carpet for 2." You mumbled.
 
"Come on.." Luhan said.
 
"Haha what? I'm trying to be a joker for a sec." You said.
 
"Haha joker. Right.." Luhan said.
 
~~~
 
"Here's the menu!" The waiter, named Jihae, said as she passed the menu list to you and Luhan. 1 each. You smiled in response.
 
"Steak eh? Beef or chicken?" You asked Luhan for opinions. You flipped the hard cover menu list to every page with pictures of food. yums. You flipped to the drinks page then saw Ice Lemon Tea. Your favourite drink. 
 
"Beef. I recommend beef. Hmm. Ice Lemon Tea for ya?" Luhan smiled. Why are we talking like rich people? LOL
 
"Okay cut that out haha. I'll take beef then.. Yeap. Lemon Tea for me." You said.
 
"Cut what out?" Luhan raised his eyebrows.
 
"Nevermind." You said.
 
~~~
 
The food was nice. Something that you really didn't expect was that there's a guy playing the violin for you and Luhan. Well that was awkward. 
 
It was time to go home. It's like already 5 pm and the weather is scorching hot. You and Luhan are like standing directly below the sun rays. Oh my gosh i'm sweating like mad. Well at least there's aircon in his car. Why does it sound like i'm taking advantage from him LOLs okay whatever. 
 
"Here you go your majesty." Luhan said as he opened the car door for you.
 
"Haha thank you." You held his hand in royal style and went in the car. kekeke
 
It's either you or the air conditioner too cold or you're too tired that you felt asleep in his car. 45 minutes to your house. Quite a long distance. You slept the whole 40 minutes. Because that 5 minutes was to get yourself sleepy.
 
The time passed quick and you are at your house door step already. Luhan sent you at the door step.
 
"Goodbye dear. I had a good time." Luhan said. Then kissed your forehead.
 
"Byebye. Thank you for the ride home." You said.
 
"No that's what i'm suppose to do. Ciao!" Luhan said. He waved good bye. 
 
Forehead kisses. Aren't they the best? 
 
 
 
~         ~         ~           ~         ~        ~         ~          ~        ~         ~                ~          ~         ~          ~         ~        ~         ~       ~       ~       ~
 
HELLO! Sorry for the long wait again! 
 
There was a sudden increase of subbies and comments. Well thank you! And the poll results came unexpected. Didn't think that you guys would actually vote for the first 2 option. 
 
Gotta thank my subbies! 
 
 
Thank you very much! I appreciate it! :D 
 
There is one person I would like to thank especially... for her constant support. Thank you :) I can't thank enough :) 
 
LuluLay 
 
STAY TUNED! :] 
Sub! & Comment! :) Ciao!