I'm flying

It Started With An ice Cream

You and Kimae got back home. You entered Kimae's house. You always treated her house like your own house. Her mother always treated you like a child. The thing is, you and Kimae slept at different rooms. Or maybe the same room for a particular day.

You and her would always sleep at 2 am for pillow fight every holiday and always getting scolded by Kimae's parents. This day, you didn't had the mood to pillow fight. More like a girls' talk with Kimae. Kimae went over to your room for girls' talk. You blurted out everything that had happened today.

 
"Say what...." Kimae said. 
 
"No really, unnie. I feel like i'm falling in love with his baby face. Don't you think he's cute?" 
 
"Who on the world wouldn't think his cute. Okay it's getting late. Dream on him. Good night my love." Kimae said while switching off my lights and she went back to her room. 
 
"Not a lesbian!" You shouted. No response. But who cares?  
 
You fell into deep slumber with a dreamless night.
 
You woke up the next morning with your alarm clock ringing beside you. Your a kind of a heavy sleeper so the clock had to be snoozed again and again just to wake you up. Kimae had to slap your in order to get your off the bed and head for shower.
 
Kimae and you are running out of time (thanks to you). But you're still there taking your own sweet time while Kimae is rushing you again and again.
 
"Relax.. We live just the opposite of the school. No rush, unnie." You said in a relaxed tone. 
 
"I needa go to the locker to get books. Don't you need books from your locker?" She said. You shooked your head, "What for? I leave my books under my desk. Ain't nobody got the time for that." You added a little spice of swag-ness and wore your shoes. 
 
"Well young girl don't you give me that look." Kimae scolded. You stick your tongue out, "Kaja! Bye aunty!" you exit the house and locked the door. Kimae and you head for school.
 
Then you remembered that you had Biology homework to do. *oh * "KYYAAAA let me go off first i have Bio homework to do! Annyeong!" I ran off without having Kimae's consent. There's quite a number of pages to do and the first lesson is Biology. *You got to be kidding me.* 
 
"Ms Ahn's here!" Yoseob shouted. 
 
"Great." You whispered. 
 
"Good morning class! Hand up your homework! Those who didn't do or bring, please stand up! These people will be sent to 1 hour detention and complete them by today. It's to be handed up by the end of detention." Ms Ahn said. *Great. I broke my clean record for this year.* you thought.
 
Ms Ahn's classes were boring as usual. She don't joke around in class. Never. But you somehow listened in class and jot some notes. 40 mins passed by slow and the next lesson is 1 hour and 20 minutes of English.
 
*Good thing that English do not have any homework.* Ms Lee's classes wern't boring. Much like fun. She jokes around and gives videos. Yup. But the sad thing is that her classes are very fast. Then it was recess. 
 
"I got a ing 1 hour detention." You said to Kimae. 
 
"It's okay. Kaja! I'm hungry." You and Kimae gotten food and settled down at a table. Didn't talk much while munching away. Recess was faster then you thought. You waved Kimae goodbye, "Don't wait for me after school. Detention." you and Kimae then went for the next lesson. 
 
The next few lessons was boring and agonizingly slow. You slept in a few lessons. *I wonder what if Luhan comes to my class. No wait. The class will be total chaos with fangirls.* the last lesson was a drag. It's so slow.
 
When classes finally ended, you slowly head to the detention room and settled down at the desk and took out your Biology homework. Being too engrossed in homework, you didn't notice that Luhan is sitting beside you.
 
He was ordered by the teacher in the room to sit beside you. Only when you got stuck on a question then you realised that you're sitting besite the babyfaced guy, Luhan. *How do I start a conversation..* You looked up at him and he looked at you. He smiled at you. *charming, too cute to be true*
 
L U H A N
 
That girl I saw at the Ice Cream heaven was in detention as well. I wonder what happened. Actually I got to thank myself for being late. Or I won't even see her. Mr Cha called me to sit beside.
 
I was kind of shocked to hear that. But I got excited to sit beside her. She's too engrossed in her homework to realise that someone is sitting beside her. She suddenly looked up at me and my eyes turned towards her. Oh. She's doing Bio.. She smiled at me whole heartedly.
 
I smiled shyly. She turned back to her Bio paper. I guessed she got detention because of that. She flips her textbook and notes all over again but didn't touch her pen at all. Is she stuck on that question?
 
"Do you need help?" I offered. 
 
"W-wae? A-ani.." She rejected. Damn it. 
 
"Are you sure? You're flipping throught pages and I don't see you writing.." I replied. I really want to help her.. She sat silently and playing with her pen while staring at the question. 
 
"Here. I'll help." I said. I scanned the question and it's quite easy to me. I explained to her in detail and asked if she understood. 
 
"Kamsahamnida Luhan-ssi!" She smiled brightly. 
 
"No need with the formalities. Just call me Luhan. That will do it." I smiled at her genuinly. She nodded her head and turned back to her paper. She started writing and went to the next question. I kept staring at her without doing anything. Okay i'm not a e. It's just.. she looks like a 5 year old kid trying to do her work diligently.
 
 
AERA (YOU)
 
*I'm over the moon!!!! He offered to help me oh my gosh!!! Okay maybe i'll concentrate on my work right now.* You finished your homework but was sad to know that you're leaving that babyfaced guy alone. When you're getting out of class, he looked at you and you looked at him. 
 
"Annyeong!" Luhan said. You waved good bye. *Good to see you today, Lulu.* You thought. 
 
 
 
Annyeong fellow readers! How's the first chapter? I know it T.T 
Thank you ohmylulu and ELFaye for subbing! :D It means a lot!:)