Hey you.

It's You And Me.

 

1 month later

---AT MUSICBANK---

“Hwaiting!” the 9 girls yelled in unison. All dressed in their cute, sporty outfits, the girls of girls generation were ready for their comeback on MusicBank. Pacing through the hallway, seohyun could recognize many familiar faces, but just no Jung yonghwa…

----------

“Hahaha! Chincha? Oppa stop teasing me already!” Seohyun’s sweet voice sounded. She was catching up with one of her very best friends, jinwoon.

“Ani, I’m not making fun of you! You looked very pretty when you were on stage just now!” jinwoon said, showing off his aegyo eye smile. Hearing that compliment, seohyun could not help but started blushing.

------------

“Hyung! Can you hear that?” Jungshin placed his precious bass guitar down on the floor and stood up excitedly. He sprinted towards the door of their dressing room and pressed his ears against them, looking solemnly serious. “Hear what?” yonghwa replied, not even slightly amused by Jungshin’s antics.

“Your long wavy haired, clear eyes and pure girl!” Minhyuk grinned.

“Impossible, I didn’t see her here at all.” Yonghwa tried to reason. He really couldn’t afford to be disappointed again.He knew he missed her, but what could he do about it?

-----------

“I’m gonna go off now Oppa!”

"That voice really seems familiar", yonghwa thought to himself.

He stepped out of his dressing room, only to see his ‘wife’ being hugged by jinwoon. A deep pang of jealously shot him. He wanted so badly to go up to confront them but reality smacked him straight in the face before he acted. He was no longer her ‘husband’.

“Hyun..” yonghwa said faintly, hoping that she would, by chance, hear him. To his utmost disappointment, all he could do was witness seohyun walk further and further from him, and then, disappearing into a corner. He wanted to chase after her so badly, to hug her, but he had no courage to do so.

--------

that voice.. It seems so familiar” seohyun thought to herself as she heard her name being called by a warm, husky voice.

She turned around, but was unable to make out the owner of the voice in the sea of people. Oh well, I must be hallucinating. She though to herself as she quickly brushed that thought aside.

---------

Jonghyun walked briskly towards his dressing room with hands filled with coffee. Deeply allured by the fragrant aroma of the coffee, he unknowingly stumbled into someone. “Aish! Please be careful with the coffee!” the sweet melodious voice said as Jonghyun looked up.

“Eh!” the two yelled in unsion, shocked to see each other. “Jonghyun Oppa, it’s you!” seohyun said first, breaking the awkward tension between the both.

Ever since WGM ended, seohyun has not been in contact with any of the CN BLUE members. She didn’t want to be reminded of her first love, Jung yonghwa. After exchanging a few words with each other, Jonghyun headed back to the dressing room.

---CN BLUE DRESSING ROOM---

“Hyung! Seohyun is here eh!” Jonghyun said ecstatically as he broke the news to yonghwa. All the members knew how ending WGM and not being able to see seohyun often took a toil on yonghwa. He was ofter in a world of his own and seemed lackluster.

“Ne, I know. But..” yonghwa was cut off by Jungshin before he could finish his sentence. “But nothing! Hyung, go for it!” “We’ll see..” yonghwa replied exhaustedly.

Just the thought of her made his stomach churn uncontrollably.

----------

“Hyunnie! Pali!” Taeyeon called out. Deep in thought, seohyun was unaware that all her members and even her manager was already in the car waiting for her. Feeling rather impatient, Sunny hoped of the car and ran towards Seohyun’s direction, to tell her to hurry up. Before she had a chance to speak, another voice beaten her to it.

“Seo joohyun” the voice echoed off the walls of the carpark. Seohyun knew who that voice belonged to instantly. No one would call her by her full name like that except for.. Yonghwa.

“A..are you f..free?” he stammered upon being face to face with her. Seohyun stood there, saying nothing but just smiling. She was happy to see him, his cute smile, big eyes and even just smell his scent.

Yonghwa looked at seohyun earnestly, hoping for a favorable reply which she did not give. Both of them were just immersed in the presence of each other that whatever happened around them did not matter at all.

“Aigooo! Chincha” a cute voice broke out. ” Yong seobang, of course she’s free!” Sunny said as she forcefully pushed seohyun towards yonghwa, which caused her to lose balance and fall towards yonghwa. For someone with her size, she was rather strong!

Seohyun had no time to protest as she watched her mischievous unnie run back to their car and signaled their manager to drive off.

---------

“Are you okay?” yonghwa gently asked as he held seohyun in his arms. Realizing how close she was with him, seohyun hurriedly broke free and started blushing. “Ne…Mianhaemida..” seohyun looked up sheepishly.

''Ya! You were enjoying it, right!” she yelled playfully as she landed a punch on yonghwa’s chest. Seizing the opportunity, yonghwa grabbed her hand and held it tightly. Embarrassed, she looked away and muttered “byontae” just loud enough for him to hear.

“Aish, I’m not!” yonghwa sulked.” You were enjoying it too you pabo!”



 

A/N:

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the story so far! Do leave comments to tell me how you feel or give me suggestions on how to improve the story! Thank you very much (: