Like the first time (1/2)

It's You And Me.

-------

The awkward silence was just like the first time they met. Both of them were seated in yonghwa’s red car, heading to an unknown destination. Yonghwa started the engines, almost like a pro, but was stopped by seohyun. She pointed at his seatbelt, as she mouthed the words “put it on”, completed by an angelic, innocent smile.

Yonghwa really could not help but laugh. It was exactly like the first time!

“Seohyun ah, can I ask you something?” yonghwa voiced out. He had his eyes fixed on the road and one hand on the steering wheel.

“Ne?” curiosity lingered in her voice as seohyun replied.

“Where’s your ring?” he questions as he grabbed her hand, exposing her bare fingers. Seohyun was startled by his sudden touch. Immediately trying to break free from his grasp, she realized how every time she squirmed, his grip tightened.

Finally giving up, seohyun slid back into her seat and sighed. “you threw it away?” yonghwa asked, as disappointment was evidently heard in his voice.

“Aniyo!” seohyun pouted. ” you don’t have yours either..” she continued as she noticed his equally bare fingers. Of course she didn’t want it to seem like she was oversensitive or whatnot, but seohyun knew that deep down, she was disappointed.

Thoughts seeped through her mind like a swam of bees." He must have threw it away, she thought." The car was silent, when suddenly, “banmal song” started playing. Seohyun unconsciously started smiling and was even singing along.

“Hyun ah, you haven answered me. Pali, where’s your ring?” yonghwa probed. “I have it with me,” she replied coldly. Her emotions flooded throughout her. It was killing her to find out what happened to his ring.

In a moment of frustration, she furiously pressed next button on the radio. Yonghwa stared, shocked. But he was more embarrassed when love light played. Seohyun realized that all the songs she switched to were all about her! “Hyun ah, you’re gonna jam the CD player you know!” he chided as he ejected the CD.

“Omo!” seohyun gasped as she covered with her hand. With her free hand, she pointed at the CD frantically.

Yonghwa hurriedly tried to keep the CD away from Seohyun’s grasp but seohyun managed to snatch it from him. The CD was engraved with the words  " Hyun" on it. 

"Omo. It's a CD.. about me!"  

Seohyun didn't know what to feel at that time. Blood started rushing to her cheeks as she felt them turn red.

 

Yonghwa's POV:

I fumbled with my shirt as i shyly looked up. I could see Seohyun blushing like crazy!  Pabo, this is so embarrasing! I reached out and  swiftly tried to grab the CD back but Seohyun had a death grip on it.

"Seohyun! Give it back!" I whined.

Her cheeks started to turn back to their normal colour and then a small smile broke out over her face. Seohyun shifted about her seat and held the CD above her head, preventing me from reaching it. "Jung Yonghwa!" she yelled suddenly, starling me. She then batted her eyelashes at me and sweetly asked " Who's hyun?"

"Yah, Seo Joohyun! You know who it is!" I replied defensively. This girl really liked teasing me, didn't she? I could feel my heart thumping vigorously against my chest and blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Mmmh, i don't know~" She sang as she turned around to face the window. "Seo Joohyun, you just want to hear it don't you!" I snickered as i grabbed her hands. Pinning both of her hands forcefully to the sides of the seat, i stared at her. Our faces were just inches apart. 

Seohyun's POV:

"Yah, Seo Joohyun! You know who it is!" Yonghwa yelled defensively. It was really fun teasing him! Yonghwa looked away embarrassed as i contiued with my antics.

"Mmmh, i don't know~" I feigned ignorance as i turned around to prevent myself from laughing. Aish, it  was too hard!  "Seo Joohyun, you just want to hear it don't you!" he said as he suddenly went forth to grab my hands. With all his force, he pinned my hands against the seats and moved towards me. His grip tightened as i struggled.

Our faces were just inches apart. I could feel his warm breath against my neck as i stared into his soft brown eyes. His hair was ruffled up and strands of hair drooped down, covering his eye. 

"Its..you." he finally said. His voice was low and husky, almost too y. "Seo Joohyun, it's you." Staring intendly at me, i could see his eyes sparkling and tiny droplets were about to descend.


A/N : 

Anneonghaseyo! Gosh, thank you so much for your lovely comments! They all mean alot to me! Heheh, finally Yoong confessed! I think there was a little y moment when yoong pinned Seohyun to the seat eh! But no hot action will take place with that pure girl for sure :P Stay tuned :D <3