Everything's (not) fine.

It's You And Me.

 

The next few days were spent mostly either at home or at the dance studio. Since we had our comeback scheduled soon, practice has resumed.
 
My unnies already knew about the incident through our manager but so far, no one has said a word about it yet.
 
Since our comeback was also nearing, practice has resumed and all the preparation managed to keep me busy and refrain me from over-thinking.
 
"Hyunnie-ah, practice starts in 5 mins okay?" Hyoyeon unnie informed me. Nodding, i continued to do my simple stretching on the floor. Stretching was really important before dancing.
 
"Okay, girls! Get ready!" A few minutes later, our choreographer unnie entered the practice room and commenced practice.
 
"5,6,7,8!" She called out, starting the music.
 
----
As soon as rehearsals over, Jessica, Tiffany , Sooyoung and Yoona unnie had to rush to another schedule, leaving the rest of us here. Deciding that we would all take turns to freshen up, i volunteered to go last of course, being the maknae.
As the other unnies went to change and whatnot, i sat in the middle of the now empty practice room and started to do my stretching religiously again.
 
"Hey hyunnie, rehearsals over?" 
 
I looked up and saw Kyuhyun oppa standing in front of me, hold a bottle of water out. Nodding, he gestured me to take it. A small smile broke out onto my face as i accepted the bottle of water from him and got up from the floor where i was sitting.
 
"Deh, what brings you here oppa?" I said as i slung my sweat-filled towel on my shoulder.
 
"I was in the office for a meeting and heard that you girls had practice so i just dropped over to see if you were done and.. well wanted to grab some coffee." He said, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
 
"Just me? Y'know Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie, Hyoyeon unnie and Sunny unnie are in the shower room? Do you want me to call them along?"
 
"It's alright, let's just go grab coffee together okay? Just the two maknaes." He smiled.
  
"Ah, i need to ask manager oppa if i have anything on first though," I took out my cellphone and begin dialing my manager's number.
 
~
 
"Yeoboseyo? Oppa! Do i have any schedules after this?" 
 
"Aniyo, wae?"
 
"Oh, Kyuhyun oppa wants to have coffee with me, could i go for awhile?"
 
"Araso, do you need me to wait for you?"
 
"Aniyo, it's alright! I'll call you when i'm done okay? Gomawoyo oppa~" 
 
"Geudae."
 
~
 
Putting my cellphone back into my pocket, i looked up and smiled at Kyuhyun oppa.
 
"I can have coffee with you~ But i need to get changed first, i'm all sticky and gross!" I pouted as i looked down at myself, blowing my fringe out of my face.
 
Laughing, Kyuhyun oppa told me that he'd wait for me and hurried me to the changing room.
 
----
 
"So, how is everything?" Kyuhyun oppa looked up from the menu and glanced at me. We were both sitting in a little cafe just across the street from our company. "Are you feeling better about...that?" he said cautiously.
 
That.
 
That.
 
That meaning my break up with Yonghwa oppa.
 
That meaning Yonghwa oppa leaving my life.
 
That meaning me crying myself to sleep everynight.
 
"Yeah, i'm alright.." I forced a smile at him. Thankfully, the waitress came just at the right time and served us our drinks.
 
I had ordered a goguma latte and Kyuhyun oppa, iced Americano.
 
Iced Americano.
 
Yonghwa oppa loves Iced Americano.
 
Somehow, ever since that day, everything around me constantly reminded me about Yonghwa oppa. Whether be it a certain food, a certain smell, or even a certain action, it would all bring back so many memories. It was really very torturous. Sometimes, i'd cry myself to sleep, i'd try to fight back the urge to call him, to text him. But it was killing me.
 
I wanted to hear his voice so badly, to know how he was.
 
Argh, Seo Joohyun, what are you doing!
 
"Seohyun? Gwaenchana?" Kyuhyun oppa nudged me gently.
 
Regaining my senses, i nodded slowly, all while feeling a drop of water rolling down my cheeks.
 
"Seohyun ah, let me show you something okay? But don't laugh!" Kyuhyun oppa said as he dug around his bag. Pulling out a small album, he passed his iPod to me. I took a look at the iPod in my hands and shot him a confused look.
 
"Remember when i said i was the first to debut among all Super Junior members? I actually debuted 17 years ago," he said as he sheepishly showed me the album that was in his hand.  
 
It was an old christmas carol album. On the cover, there were a few children donned in santa outfits. Scanning through the album, something instantly caught my eye.
 
"Omo! Is this you, oppa?!" I squealed excited as i pointed to the little boy standing at the far right of the album.
 
Shyly, he gave a small nod and took his iPod from me. Then he passed me one side of the earpiece and gestured me to put it on. As soon as the music started playing though, i could not help but burst out into laugher.
 
"Hahahah! Is this you!" I laughed as i gently hit his arm.
 
"Yaah, it is. Glad you're smiling again, hyun." He said gently. "Yah okay, that's enough. Now stop laughing!" He pouted at me as he stopped the music. 
 
"Aigoo oppa, your voice was so cute back then!" I giggled as i took one more look at the album. "I'm going to save a copy in my iPod too!" I waved the album excitedly at him as i placed in it my bag.
 
"Yah, andwae!" Kyuhyun oppa protested as he tried to reach out to grab the album. 
 
Smiling, i placed it in my bag in ninja speed and grinned at him. "Gomawo oppa~"
 
"Aish, you!" He laughed at my foolishness as he ruffled my hair gently.
 
---
 

Yonghwa's POV :

"Minhyuk yah, can you help me ask Sunny-shi if they have any schedules today? But don't say it's from me," I called out to Minhyuk who was sprawled on the sofa. 
 
"Yah hung, wae?" He protested while gluing his eyes to the television.
 
"I want to know. Don't you want to know what your precious Sunny bunny is doing anyway?" 
 
"Aish hyung, please don't tell me you wanna go find hyungsoo-" He paused awkwardly as i glared at him. 
 
Why did this jashik have to rub salt into my wound again, aish.
 
Propping himself off the couch, he went to where i was sitting and sat beside me.
 
"Hyung ah," He sighed as he shook his head. "Don't do this hyung, araso?" 
 
"Yah, just do as i say will you?"
 
"Hyung, it's over." He said softly.
 
It's over. It's over. It's over.
 
Those words kept ringing in my mind.
 
No, it's not. Seohyun must have her own reasons, she isn't that kind of girl.
 
My mind was in a whirlpool as my thoughts protested against each other. I didn't know what to think, or rather, what to believe.  Was i supposed to believe the reality that she didn't love me anymore, or was i supposed to believe that MY Seohyun would never act like that, that she had her own reasons?
 
She had her own reasons right? She must have. She isn't like this…right?
 
"Hyung?"
 
Yes, she isn't like this. I'll just have to go talk to her, she must have her own explanations and reasons of why she's doing this, she must have!
 
"Hyunggg?"
 
I know her better than anyone else, she isn't like this.
 
"HYUNG!" Minhyuk shouted at my ear, causing me to jump a little.
 
"YAH, BWO?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him, only to find him staring at me with a worried expression plastered all over his face.
 
"Ah, nevermind. I'll go ask Sunny alright?" He gave in as he took his phone and pressed a few buttons.
 
While waiting, i stared out through the glass door that was separating the balcony and living room. 
 
The streets were bustling with life as cars zoomed past each other furiously. All sorts of people, young and old filled the pathways. They all looked so, happy and peaceful. They were all acting as though the world was perfect and everything was in place. As if that there was no such thing as hurt. Or were they really just used to it already?
 
Sighing, i got up and went to my room for a change of clothes.
 
----