Hello stranger.

It's You And Me.

“Yoong, do you remember this place?” Seohyun pointed to the ddeokbokki stall across the road. She held her breathe and kept her hopes up, all while waiting for his hopefully favorable reply.

A frown was plastered onto Yonghwa’s face as he desperately tried to recall but to no avail. Silently, he looked up at Seohyun.

“Aniyo…” his voice trailed off. As much as he would have liked to give her her desired reply, he didn’t want to lie to her. He could see her immediately crestfallen face and cursed himself for not remembering anything, anything at all.

Seohyun sighed a deep sigh, before forcing a smile at Yonghwa. “Gwaenchanayo!” She tugged onto his arm as both of them made their way into the restaurant.

—FLASHBACK—-

 

Yonghwa was a step ahead of her and turned around to see Seohyun with her eyes shut tightly. He tiptoed over carefully and cautiously and placed both hands over her eyes.
 
"Aish, you scared me!" Seohyun gasped at the sudden touch. "What are you doing?"
 
"Just follow me," Yonghwa replied, as his mouth curled into a y smile. Too bad Seohyun's eyes were closed!
 
"Janjang!" Yonghwa said as he unravelled his hands, letting Seohyun regain sight. "Hm?" She said, puzzelled. Yonghwa had led her to the exact same seat in which held their very first and also, last meeting. 
 
"What's the surprise?" Seohyun asked, innocently as she pouted. 
 
"Nevermind." Yonghwa sighed as he went across and helped Seohyun with her seat, before going back to his. 
 
Disappoinment was evidently written all over his face . "Pabo, of course i didn't forget about this seat, it means too much to me!" She muttered under her breathe.
 
----END OF FLASHBACK----

Her eyes became red and watery and she started to sniff. Her bottom lip quavered as she tried to suppress her overflowing emotions. “Now.. It’s you that doesn’t remember..”

“Seohyun ssi, are.. are you okay?” Yonghwa asked, full of concern, which was supposed to be a good thing, except that this time, it was out of manners, not love.

"Ne.." She replied weakly, turning to wipe her cascading tears away.

-----

It has almost been 2 months since Seohyun discovered that Yonghwa had loss his memory of her and it has also been 2 months since she started her plan on helping Yonghwa recover his memory. She tried to bring him back to places where they used to go together, places where they filmed WGM and even left their fondest memories at. But no matter how hard she tried, he did not remember.

-----

        

 "Yoong, do you remember this picture we took together?"

She smiled and stared at the picture affectionately, before turning to Yonghwa. And as expected, he had no recollection of it. Seohyun puffed her cheeks and shrugged, before giving her best  hopeful smile again.

For 2 months, two horribly long and torturous months, she has been facing with this constant rejection, denying her existence in his memories and reminding her that whatever she had with him before did not exist anymore. Not to him at least. 

Sure, she was tired, she was upset, she was broken, but what mattered most to her was, HE was the one she loved the most. And she was determined to make things go back to how they were before.

Breaking the silence, Yonghwa cleared his throat before speaking, "Were we really very close?" 

Seohyun was appalled at the question initially but then her lips curled into a sweet smile. Nodding, her eyes brighten up.

“You are the best thing that’s ever been mine yoong...”

Yonghwa didn’t even dare to blink. Did he really mean that much to her?

“Well, I’m sure I must have loved you a lot too,” he said, giving an assuring smile while glancing at the photo she was holding on to tightly.

“But.. I don’t want you to be sure that you loved me. I want you to love me forever..” she said, sadness tingling in her voice.

Yonghwa placed his hand on her shoulder and lightly squeezed it, before giving her a light hug. He didn’t know why he did it, but when he did, it just felt naturally right.

Buried in his scent, Seohyun felt comfort and love for the first time in a long while. But soon, an image was flashed into her mind.

---FLASHBACK---

"So, she's supposed to be my girlfriend? How the hell is that possible?" Yonghwa muttered, passing a cup of water to Jungshin. 

"Ne. Hyung, chincha? You really can't remember? Not even one bit?" Jungshin sighed, taking a sip of water before looking at his hyung earnestly.

"Yah, i really can't remember her." Yonghwa replied coldly. 

"Aish, ottokhae ottokhae! How am i supposed to break the news to hyung-soo nim?" Jungshin rubbed the back of his neck nervously. 

---

"Minhyuk, where's Yoong oppa?" Seohyun chirped. 

"Ah, hyung's in the kitchen with Jungshin hyung," Minhyuk smiled, before turning back to Tiffany. 

Seohyun walked to the kitchen briskly, hoping to find Yonghwa there. When she reached the kitchen door, she heard Jungshin and Yonghwa having an intense conversation. 

A frown creased onto her forehead as she tried to listen to their soft spoken conversation. Suddenly, a shout from Yonghwa made her jump.

"Yah, i really can't remember her" Yonghwa said coldly.

Seohyun could not believe her ears. Yonghwa didn't remember her? Jung Yonghwa could not remember Seo Joohyun? Unknowingly, tears started forming in her eyes and her heart started to sink. She didn't know what to do, she didn't know what to feel. 

All she knew was, Jung Yonghwa did not remember her...

---END OF FLASHBACK--

Seohyun sighed, before breaking away from the hug which gave her momentary relief. She realised that she was in a race against time, and she was losing out.

"I really don't know how long more i can hold on.." She whispered under her breath, before glancing at the man she loved the most.


A/N: 

Hi guys! Omg, i'm sooooo sooo sorry for the mega long wait before i updated ): School has been CRAZY this 2 weeks, with test and assignments coming up. I'm really struggling to keep up. I've been so busy that i might think of putting this story in a little hiatus for awhile, unless you guys can wait? :/ Oh and, i decided to speed this thing up a little cos i found that i was a little too draggy. Do you guys prefer it this way? Or not? (:

x