Like the first time (2/2)

It's You And Me.

 

----
Finally arriving at the mysterious destination, it took Seohyun less than a minture to realize is was the same ddeokbokki restaurant they came to when they first met.
 
She stood at the entrance of the restaurant as nostalgia filled her. She closed her eyes as she inhalled the sweet, spicy smell of piping hot ddeokbokki being made.
 
Yonghwa was a step ahead of her and turned around to see Seohyun with her eyes shut tightly. He tiptoed over carefully and cautiously and placed both hands over her eyes.
 
"Aish, you scared me!" Seohyun gasped at the sudden touch. "What are you doing?"
 
"Just follow me," Yonghwa replied, as his mouth curled into a y smile. Too bad Seohyun's eyes were closed!
 
"Janjang!" Yonghwa said as he unravelled his hands, letting Seohyun regain sight. "Hm?" She said, puzzelled. Yonghwa had led her to the exact same seat in which held their very first and also, last meeting. 
 
"What's the surprise?" Seohyun asked, innocently as she pouted. 
 
"Nevermind." Yonghwa sighed as he went across and helped Seohyun with her seat, before going back to his. 
 
Disappoinment was evidently written all over his face . "Pabo, of course i didn't forget about this seat, it means too much to me!" She muttered under her breathe.
 
"Yoong" she said sweetly as she looked up from the table.
 
 "Ne?" 
 
"hmm, aniyo, nothing." She replied, bursting with her agyeo " I'm hungry, let's eat something!" 
 she said as she pulled the menue towards them.
 
----
Time flew past and hours spent together seemed like minutes. Unknowingly, they had came to the end of their 'date', but certaintly, it wouldn't be their last.
 
Yonghwa parked his car infront Seohyun's apartment, and yet again, it felt like the very first time he sent her home. 
 
"We're here" he said, as he breathed heavily and finally let out a loud and visible sigh. In the passengers seat, he could see the already worn out Seohyun yawning away. As much as he didn't want to part with her, he knew it was way past her bedtime and she needed her rest.
 
 "Mmmh," Seohyun said sleepily as she unbuckled her seatbealt. Streching her almost numb hands, she squealed as she stretched.
 
 Yonghwa couldn't stop himself from staring at her. She was just too cute!
 

Seohyun's POV:

 
I turned around, to see Yonghwa staring at me intendly.
 
 "Yah, this boy" I thought to myself as i giggled. Somehow, he looked as though he was mesmerized and continued to stare. It became irritating after awhile. I reached out and pinched his nose as i playfully chided him. 
 
" Yah, Mr Jung Yonghwa! Who do you think you are staring at, huh!" I exclaimed as i put my hands on my hips, feigning anger.
 
"Hmm, how bout my goddess, Seo Joohyun?" he said coyly as a cheeky smile broke out on his face. "Mwo? Stop it!" I giggled as i lightly hit him on his arm.
 
"It's true!" he protested with his puppy dog face. "Yoong choding!~" I exclaimed bubbly.
 
 " Anyways" he said as he cleared his throat. "It's late, hyun. You need your rest. Let me send
you to the gate alright?" He offered. I nodded as i opened the car door.
 
Darkness engulfed our surroundings and it was almost pitch dark. The dry leaves ruffled along the pathway and wind started picking up it's speed. 
 
Soon, my teeth were chattering and my body was shivering. I looked up and was about to bid Yonghwa goodbye when he suddenly stepped forward and bear hugged me.
 
"This should keep you warm, at least till you get home" He said as he whispered it in my ear. His breathe against my ear sent shivers down my spine.
 
-----
"KYAAAA! Omo, those jashiks!" Hyoyeon exclaimed excitedly as she stood by the window that overlooked the base of the building. 
 
"Hyo! What are you squealing at?" Taeyeon grumbled as she walked towards Hyoyeon in her PJs. "It's late y'know! Eh, speaking of that, where's Hyunnie? It's so late and she's not home yet!"
 
Just as Taeyeon was grumbling, she heard the doors being unlocked.
 
Smiling like a fool, Seohyun briskly walked in as she hummed the tune of 'love light'. She stopped dead on her tracks when she saw her two unnies standing in front of her, shaking their head in disapproval.
 
"Heh, she'll know what happened downstairs," Hyoyeon said as she playfully nudged Seohyun. "Ah, unnie! You saw?" Seohyun said, as she buried her face in her hands. Her cheeks turned bright red after being teased by her unnie. 
 
Taeyeon raised her eyebrows suspisciously as she stared at her dongsaeng. " Seo Joohyun, someone has a lot of explaining to do, huh" She tapped her foot and had her arms akimbo.
 

A/N :

 Hello again guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been really worn out these few days and i had only 1 hour of sleep today! Anyw, i'll continue to update more this weekend so look forward to updates! And thank you for all your lovely comments! -gives cookie- <3 Can't believe it's already hitting 700+ views! My first successful fanfic, -beams- I love you guys so much <3<3