Lips don't lie.

It's You And Me.

-----

Yonghwa smiled dreamily as his index finger brushed against his lips. He comfortably leaned his head against his hand and sipped his iced coffee lifelessly. He was sitting in a corner of the recording studio, awaiting for his turn to record. His mind though, was preoccupied with thoughts of the woman he loved - Seohyun.

Suddenly, a loud thump on the table sent him back to his senses. "Yah hyung, it's your turn! Why are you dreaming? Y'know that (manger) hyung will be even more mad if you don't concentrate! It's bad enough you came in 1 hour later!" Minhyuk reprimanded as he shook his head in disapproval.

Minhyuk pulled a chair and sat opposite Yonghwa. Both his hands were interlocked and placed infront of him, making him resemble like an interrogator. 

"So," He cleared his throat and continued, "What's wrong?"

"Ani, nothing." Yonghwa tried to deny but to no avail. Minhyuk was like his younger brother and could read him like a book. Minhyuk stared at his hyung and his eyes followed Yonghwa's, who were frantically trying to evade his stares.

Without warning, Minhyuk reached forward and cupped Yonghwa's face in his palms. He brought their faces close together and gazed at him affectionally.

"Yah! Kang Minhyuk! What the are you doing?!" Yonghwa shouted as he pushed tried to push him off but Minhyuk had a dead grip on him.

    

Their faces were both inches apart. Yonghwa could feel Minhyuk's heavy breathing agaisnt his neck.

"I will kiss you if you don't come clean now." Minhyuk said as he puckered his lips and them seductively.

Before Yonghwa could say anything, he heard someone groan.

"YAH, WHAT THE HELL. Dude!"Jungshin cursed. With intentions of joining his hyungs for a little slack time, he walked upon Minhyuk and Yongwa, who were about to kiss.

Immediately pushing themselves away from each other, both guys tried to clear the misunderstanding.

"Ah, it's not.." 

"Aigoo, i don't want to know" Jungshin cut in as he covered his eyes and shook his head furiously, walking away. Before he finally disappeared, he turned around and shouted to his hyungs." I. AM. FOREVER.SCARRED!"

-----

"Look what you did" Yonghwa sighed as he burried his face into his hands.

"I was just being concern hyung!" Minhyuk pouted as he pretended to sniff.

"Aish okay okay.. i'll tell you okay?" Yonghwa finally conceded and gave in. "Muhaha, okayy!" Minhyuk replied eagerly before Yonghwa had a chance to explain.

Looking down at the table and using his finger to trace the condensation off his iced coffee, Yonghwa took a deep breath and finally muttered. " Well, i.. sorta..i.."

"Yah, hurry up!"

Yonghwa shot Minhyuk a glare and mentally cursed at him for making him feel so embarrassed. "You're such a pain!" Gathering his breathe, and finally heavily breathing out, Yonghwa slouched back into his seat.

"We kissed"