LOVE GIRL.

It's You And Me.

"Yoong! Let's try that!" Seohyun pointed excitedly as they walked over to a street side stall that sold smelly tofu. A pungent smell immediately hit Yonghwa in the face, causing him to gasp.

Pulling Seohyun aside, he looked at her and then whispered, "Are you sure? That thing is so smelly!" 

"Yoong! Don't say that! I heard it nice, lets go try it alright?" Seohyun chirped as she excitedly tugged onto Yonghwa's arm, managing to convince him.

"Aunty, i would like to have 2 please!" Seohyun said polietly in chinese as the aunty handed her the bag of piping hot smelly tofu. "Thank you!" 

"Mmh, it's good!" Seohyun closed her eyes in enjoyment as she ate the first piece. Picking up the second with the stick, she fed it to Yonghwa. "Aah, open your mouth~" She teased as she fed him.

Seohyun watched his expression intendly for a few seconds till he finished eating. "How is it?" She asked him eagerly.

"Mmh, not my cup of tea but i guess, it's alright.."Yonghwa hesitated. "Hyun-ah, shall we go shopping? He offered as he walked to the dustbin behind him to dispose the bag.

"Waah! Okay!" Seohyun clapped her hands excitedly.

---

 

"Jagi yah, it's getting late, we should return to our hotel soon!" Yonghwa reminded Seohyun as he paid for the clothes she just bought..
 
 "Aigoo,you're right." Seohyun glanced at the setting sun and pouted. She was having a really really good time and was reluctant to leave. After all, today was the last day that they would be in Taiwan! They were scheduled for a flight back to Korea tomorrow afternoon where they would be back to reality.
 
Tugging on Seohyun's arm, Yonghwa lifted up the bag of clothes and smiled, gesturing that he was ready to go. 
 
"Kaja!" Seohyun said, interlocking her fingers with Yonghwa's.
 
Yonghwa smiled at her last word and squeezed her hand tightly, almost as though he was claiming possesion of her as they walked.
 
"Someone's finally using banmal with me," Yonghwa teased, emphasizing on the word 'finally', causing Seohyun to blush.
 
"Aigoo, i should stop then, " Seohyun gave a witty reply that sent Yonghwa protesting like a little kid.
 
"Andwaaaeeee~" 
 
----

Yonghwa's POV:

 
"Mwo? Unnie, ottokhae? Aigoo.." Seohyun's voice rosed with panic as i saw her pacing back and forth. Her wavy hair was draping across her shoulder and she was dressed in a satin nightgown that stopped just right above her knees.
 
I would have just went there and grabbed her and told her she was y, if not for the fact that she looked worried sick.
 
Deciding that i would just wait till she got off the phone before i asked her what happened, i went to take my bath. Since Seohyun was already all washed up and stuff while i was busy dozing off, it was time for me to freshen up too, right?
----
 

Seohyun's POV:

 
"Aigoo, i'm in big trouble unnie!" I sighed as i sat myself down on the couch. Tiffany unnie just called and told me that someone took a photo of me and Yonghwa oppa holding hands at the airport and sajang-nim found out. He was pretty furious and wanted me to meet him immediately when i got back from Taiwan.
 
I mean, i knew that such things were bound to happen since we took such a big bold step of 'publicizing' our relationship but i just didn't expect it to be so soon!
 
"Hyun-ah, you do know that he might ask you to..." Tiffany unnie's voice slowly faltered before she took a deep breath and continued, " you know he might ask you to stop seeing Yonghwa right?"
 
"Neh... but.." I sighed and realized that tears were filling my eyes just at the thought of not being able to be with Yonghwa oppa. Sniffing, i cleared my throat and tried to say something.
 
"Seohyun, don't be like this alright? I'm sure that things will turn out fine." Tiffany unnie said calmly as she tried to comfort me.
 
"Besides, the other girls promised that they'll talk to sajang-nim for you too, so don't worry to much alright?"
 
"Alright unnie.. it's getting late, you should sleep soon." I glanced at the clock that was mounted on the wall, right above the television. 
 
"Yeah, you guys need to get some rest too, i'll see you tomorrow babe. 
Rest well!"
 
"Rest well..." I echoed softly and hung up.
 
Leaning my head back on the head rest, i sighed as i closed my eyes.
 
"Hey, what wrong?" Yonghwa oppa's voice rang in my ear as i felt his fingers brush across my cheek, wiping away a teardrop that i unconsciously let out.
 
Sitting beside me, i realised that he had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.His wet hair was all over the place, making him look like a hot surfer boy. But i was too sad to think of that now. 
 
Wrapping his arms around me, he pulled me closer as i leaned my head against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat palpitating, which brought a small smile onto my face for a moment.
 
"My sajang-nim saw the photos of us at the airport..and wants to see me.."
 
"Ah..so what now?" Yonghwa oppa replied calmly. 
 
"You don't sound worried.. I guess it isn't as important to you as i thought.." I sighed. He sounded so nocholant, as though even if we couldn't be together, it wouldn't make any difference to to him! 
 
"Aniyo, Joohyun ah, you know that's not what i mean..." He stuttered as he tilted my face so that i faced him.
 
"You're the most important thing to me right now, and you know that, right?"

A/N:

Hey everyone! I'm extremely sorry about not updating for like what, 3 weeks? It's just that, so so so many things have been going on and it's really been driving me crazy. And also exams are just 2 weeks away so might not have enough time to update. I don't wanna put this story on hiatus because i still will be updating, just not so often. I hope you guys will understand. Sorry if i let any of you down ): Thanks for all the support, i love you guys. xx