The very last time.

It's You And Me.

 

Yonghwa's POV: 

 
After 2 hours of non-stop rehearsals, our mouths were dry and we were tired. Seohyun and i both sat on the couch, an arm's length away from each other. Awkward silence filled the room, emphasizing the distance between us. It was slowing killing me. 
 
This awkward silence used to be replaced by her laugher, her witty statements, all while she was in my arms.
 
"Um, do you want a drink? I'll go buy," I offered, trying to break the silence.
 
"Aniyo, it's alright, thank you." She said flatly, rejecting me.
 
Sigh, Seo Joohyun, stop trying to build a wall in-between us! 
 
"Oh, okay then.." I muttered, feeling dejected. "Seohyun, actually i-" I was about to tell her about her sajang-nim approving of us when she cut me off.
 
"Shall be practice again?" She said, standing up even before i could say no.
 
Sighing, i nodded and walked to the CD played to play the music again.
 
---
 
Two weeks passed since the first practice with Seohyun. Although i got to see her for about 5 times, i didn't have the chance to tell her. She kept avoiding eye contact with me and brushing or cutting me off, not giving me a chance to speak. It was as though she was afraid of what i was going to say. 
 
Tomorrow is the day of the concert and i was going to fly off tonight. After ensuring that my suitcase was packed, i realized that i still had 4 hours left. 
 
"Hyung, what time are you leaving?" Jonghyun asked, standing at my door.
 
"5PM, i still have 4 hours to go." 
 
"Ah, so what are you going to do then?"
 
"I don't know. I want to do something special for Seohyun, since tomorrow i'll be… yeah."
 
"Right, make a card for hyungsoo-nim?" He suggested, trying to sound helpful. 
 
"I guess i could, " I contemplated his suggestions for awhile. Should i trust him and do it? After all the only things he ever loved was his guitars and me. (a/n: LOL yoong!)
 
---

Seohyun's POV:

 
ACTUAL DAY OF PERFORMANCE - 01 00 h till special stage.
 
 
"Unnie, ottokhae?" I sighed as i continued to pace up and down in the dressing room. The special stage was in an hour's time! 
 
"Seohyun-yah can you please sit down? You're giving me a headache!" Hyoyeon unnie complained while she furiously rubbed her temples.
 
"Relax, everything will be okay!" Sooyoung unnie said supportively, lightly squeezing my shoulders.
 
"I hope so.." I sighed, finally sitting myself down.
 
--
 
00 15 h till special stage
 
"Yonghwa-ssi, Seohyun-ssi!" The PD said. He was donned in a white t-shirt (which was soaking wet now) and some bermudas. Holding on to his clipboard and headset, he could be found giving instructions to people everywhere.
 
"Deh PD-nim?" The duo greeted.
 
"Okay listen, i need you guys to wait at back stage now, after these 3 performances, it will be your turn. We'll show the clip of you guys during WGM first and then when it stops, you'll go on stage, araso?" He didn't wait for them to reply but continued blabbering on. "Okay, you guys will each be at the end of the stage, when the second chorus starts, slowly walk down. And hold hands or something at the end, okay?" He finally stopped to catch his breath. It wasn't the PD's choice to be motormouth either, he seriously had no time to spare!
 
"Ahlgetseumnida," They both nodded. Then another backstage crew came to lead them to the waiting area while the PD sped off again.
 
"Yonghwa-ssi, Seohyun-ssi, the backstage camera is coming your way soon, junbi juseyo!" The backstage crew said again. True enough, the cameramen walked towards them in the next minute. 
 
"Hello everyone, Yonghwa des!" Yonghwa waved at the camera for a second before smiling and making his way. Following him closely behind was Seohyun who too, greeted the camera. 
 
"Hwaiting!" Seohyun cheered in Japanese.
 
Outside, they could already hear the video of their WGM days playing. Nostalgic memories instantly flooded their minds as both of them fought with their emotions. 
 
Before the duo parted their way to each ends of the stage, Yonghwa looked at Seohyun for one last moment. "Hwaiting, Seo Joohyun." He said loud enough just for it to be audible to her. He couldn't wait, to have her back in his arms again.

 A/N: I wanted to put this into one whole chapter but it would have been a pain in the to read, so i decided to split them into two! Remember to read the next chapter! I worked very very very hard on it~ ^^