To Nam sam tower! ~ (3/3)

It's You And Me.

----

Yonghwa and Seohyun drove around Nam Sam Tower in search for a place to dine.There were so many different types of restaurants, serving all types of food! Finally, they settled for a small cozy chinese restaurant nearby. 

Leading Seohyun into the restaurant, Yonghwa held the door and gestured for her to go in, just like a perfect gentlemen.

"Hehee, kamsamida, Yoong." Seohyun said polietly.

Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun upon hearing her thank him. But ,his emotions were running wild again. He was happy that they were closer and she was comfortable with him. But on the other hand, he was upset that after almost one and a half year, she was still unable to speak banmal with him but with some of her friends.

Seeing Yonghwa spacing out, Seohyun nudged him lightly and asked him what he was thinking about. Not wanting to ruin the mood he decided to brush those thoughts off.

"Ani." He said as he pulled out a chair for Seohyun.

Seohyun smiled and took her seat as Yonghwa walked over and sat opposite her. The couple then took the menue and started ordering.

"Hyun, what do you want to eat?" Yonghwa asked. Seohyun was having a hard time deciding for herself. The pictures in the menue made everything look so mouthwatering and delicious, so much so that she could not decide for herself! 

"mmh, i don't know," Seohyun pouted. "I'm torn between the sweet and sour pork and the stir fried beef in black pepper sauce!"

Yonghwa chuckled, seeing Seohyun fret over such minor things. She's really innocent..

"Hmm, what are you eating oppa?" 

"Umm, I think i'll go with Set A, the easiest!" Yonghwa grinned, sastified with his answer. "Are you ready to order?"

Seohyun nodded. Yonghwa raised his hand and signalled for the waiter to come and take their order.

---

After a short wait, the food came. The strong, frangrance of the dishes lingered through the air, making both their stomachs growl in anticipation. 

"jal meokkesseumnida!" Seohyun said, before tucking into her meal. "Mmh! jinjja masisseo!" She exclaimed as she scooped a spoonful of her food for Yonghwa to try.

Not used to her being like this, Yonghwa cautiously accepted the food and looked at her in bewilderment.

"Aigoo, what has gotten into you today?" Yonghwa said, playfully shaking his head in disapproval.

"Aniyo, nothing! Why?"

"You never fed me before," Yonghwa commented, causing Seohyun to blush uncontrollably. 

"So..sorry" Seohyun stammered as she looked away, avoiding eye contact. She was embarassed. Seohyun chided herself for doing such a thing, she should have never done it! 

Yonghwa smiled at the embarrased Seohyun. His hand quietly slid across the table and found it's way to Seohyun's. "But i like it" he whispered as he looked deeply into Seohyun's clear eyes.

Their surroundings suddenly became very quiet and it seemed though all eyes were fixed on them.

"Aigoo, you're making me more embarrassed!" Seohyun whinned as she freed her hand from Yonghwa's and bowed down to continue with her meal.

Yonghwa smiled to himself, feeling contented for finally attempting to tell her how he feels. Well, it's a start, at least.

----

"Why are we back here again?" Seohyun asked, looking at Yonghwa in confusion.

The two were standing at the entrance of Nam Sam Tower's rooftop again. Night was approaching and soon, their surroundings were brightly lit up. Seohyun could spot a few couples scattered all around, all looking blissfully in love.

"Seo joohyun" Yonghwa cooed as he held her hand and brought her closer towards the locks hanging on the grills."There's one thing we need to do when we're here."

----

Seohyun's POV

"Seo joohyun" Yonghwa said as he held my hand. Unknowingly, he was leading me closer and closer to the locks that surrounded the perimeter. "There's one thing we need to do when we're here."

Not knowing what he was talking about, i raised my eyebrows and shot him a confused look. At that instance, i could literally feel millions of eyes staring at us.

"Pass me the box i gave you,"

"Aigoo, are you taking back the present you gave me?" I pouted upon hearing his request. Just what was this guy up to!

"Don't be silly Seo Joohyun, it's yours to keep" he said, as he gazed into my eyes, slowly leaning closer and closer towards me. I could feel my heartbeat gradually beating faster and faster as he approached.

 "After i'm done with it." Yonghwa said as he moved away from me, with a smile plastered to his face.

"Yahh.. you really like to tease me don't you!" I whined as my lips formed a cute pout. 

Yonghwa turned around, fidgeting with the box he gave me. Yah, what is he up to again? 

After like forever, he turned around, with his hand tightly clutching onto the box.

"You know those locks?" he said, pointing to the stretch of locks infront of us. "Couples use them to symbolize their love" he continued, sounding very knowledgable.

"But we don't have th.." 

Yonghwa cut me off before i could continue, "We don't need those locks." Taking the box in his hand, he opened it, revealing a heart shaped lock necklace.

                                                                  

My gaze drifted from the lock to him and then back to the lock. Standing there, i was flabbergasted. "i..i.." 

Yonghwa lifted his hand up and placed a finger against my lips. "Let me finish," he whispered gently.

"I'm giving you this lock, a lock to your heart. This is what'll keep your heart safe from things or people that will hurt you. But every lock comes with a key. And i hope, you'll someday trust me enough to give me that key, that key to your heart. And let me protect and love you, for as long as i can."

Drop by drop, i felt hot liquid drip down my cheeks. Taking a step closer, i placed my arms around his waist and burried my face into his chest. Inhalling a strong whiff of his scent, i felt safe.

"Thank you, yoong" I whispered against his chest. i wasn't sure if he was able to hear me, but what i knew was, he already had the key to my heart...


A/N:

Another update! Sorry for all my updates taking so long! Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, i hope all of you are enjoying so far!  Oh, and i'm thinking of having the couple go on a double date ^^ But i don't know with who. Suggestions? :D xx

Anyw, a shoutout to my jagi, HYUKanchovy! Thanks for being awesome and introducing me to AFF! <3