Familiarity

It's You And Me.

"Hyung ah! I found your scarf in my room!" Minhyuk said, holding out a grey scarf at Yonghwa.

Yonghwa took the scarf in his hands and stared at it. Something, he wasn't sure what but, something was really familiar about this scarf. Walking to his bedside, he sat down and placed the scarf gently around him. The scarf carried a weird but pleasant scent. 

As the warmth of the scarf got to him, suddenly he head started to pound. Slowly, it got worse. Yonghwa felt like his skull was going to break any moment. What happened next, Yonghwa could only remember vaguely. 

As he laid down, his body went into spasm. Using his last breath (A/N: Omg he sounds like he's dying) he called out his hyung's name. Then he out.

------

"Doctor Kim, how is he?" Yonghwa heard his managers voice. Struggling to open his eyes, he was hit with sudden brightness, causing him temporarily blindness.

As his eyes adjusted to the light, he felt his head pounding again. 

"Yonghwa ssi, are you feeling alright?" The doctor said, helping Yonghwa sit up.

Yonghwa shrugged, placing his hands at the sides of his head. After awhile, the pain subsided. Yonghwa glanced at Minhyuk and suddenly shot up.

The scarf!

Touching his neck, he became frantic when he realized that it was no longer there.

"Minhyuk! Where's my scarf?" He said worriedly, trying to get out of the bed. Minhyuk stopped him in time, before telling him that the scarf was safely on his bed, at home.

"Where's hyun? She's going to be so worried if she knows i'm here.." He said unconsciously. 

Minhyuk blinked at him, not sure of what to say. Breaking out of his daze, he asked in bewilderment. "Y...You remember Seohyun?"

"I..I do? I.. I.. I do!" Yonghwa gasped. His mouth fell wide open as he tried to make sense of things.

Jonghyun who was silently standing at a corner the whole time broke into a wide smile. "Hyung you remember her!" 

"Omo, i need to tell hyung-soo nim! She'll be so happy!" Jungshin chirped, already whipping out his cellphone.

"Wait, don't! I'm not sure if i remember everything.. " Yonghwa said, uncertain. "And even if i did, i want to give her a surprise."

"Ah, okay!" Jungshin smiled.

-----

Seohyun's POV:

Bbbzzz! My phone lit up and started vibrating on my bed. 

Hmm a new message. I wondered who it was from. Deciding to open in, i was shocked. The person i least expected to text me, texted me! 

//Hey Seohyun ssi, are you free now? -Yonghwa

 

Thinking that he just wanted me to tell him more about our past and whatnot, i texted back.

 

/Yeah, sure! Why?

 

Immediately, a reply came in.

//What if i told you i was at your door now?


A/N: 

ARE YOU EGGCITED? Yoong finally got back his memory! I'm sorry if the part where he got back his memory is super lame and stupid. I just didn't want to do the cliche "something-hit-my-head-and-i-got-my-memory-back", so this time, it's by smell ^^ I hope i didn't disappoint any of you!

 Oh and one last thing, the reason why i dragged the memory loss thing for so long was to show the strong and determined side of hyun that people seldom see, just as @Heejunbabie said. So yeah, just to let you guys understand, (: xx