Side effects.

It's You And Me.

After a grueling 4 hours, the doctor finally came out of the operation room. Rushing over, the 3 boys started bombarding the doctor with questions regarding Yonghwa's condition.

"Guys," Their manager said in his low, husky voice, signaling all of them to keep quiet. "Doctor, how is Yonghwa?"

"The patient is fine now, but due to a sever hit on his head which caused blood clots, we had to remove them, resulting in a few stitches. But don't worry, those will heal in a few weeks time."

"It won't leave any scarring right?" Minhyuk questioned, with a very concerned look.

"No, don't worry, there won't be any visible scarring when we remove the stitches. But due to the impact his head received, there might be a few side effects later on." 

"What side effects!" The 3 boys shouted in unison as they heard the word "side effects". A few nurses passing by gave them nasty stares and shushed them, reminding them that they were in a hospital.

"Well, he might suffer from a concussion which may hinder his sight for a few days, but don't worry, that's only temporary. Or, in the worst case, he might lose some of his memory, either permanently or temporarily." The doctor replied calmly. "If you have no other questions, i must attend to the patient now to check on his condition. You can visit him later in his ward," The doctor informed as he bowed and took his leave.

"Memory loss.." Jungshin muttered as he walked away. What if he forgot us?

---

Yonghwa's POV:

I was about to turn over to my side when i felt my head pounding like crazy. It felt as though hammers were hitting on my head. Man, i don't remember drinking last night.

 As i tried to endure the pain, i felt the hard bed beneath squeak. Weird, my bed doesn't feel like this..

I struggled to open my eyes but today, my eyelids felt like they had weights on them. Finally as i opened my eyes, i was blinded by the bright rays of light shining in my face.

"Minhyuk you jashik, why didn't you close the blinds!" I muttered, before my head started to thump again.

"Ah bloody , what did i drink last night?" i cursed as i touched my head. Wait, what was this thing wrapped around my head? 

My hand moved to the back of my head when i touched a spot that hurt. As my eyes adjusted to the light, I looked around and noticed that i was in an extremely white room that had a couch at the side. Beside the bed was a machine that i was hooked up to. Panic started to seep in as i tried desperately to sit myself up. 

"YAH, JUNG YONGHWA, YOU LIE BACK DOWN!" A booming voice instructed just as i was about to get up.

"H..hyung?" I looked up as i saw my manager rush to my side.

"Hyung, where is this place? What happened" I asked, hoping to shed some light on my current situation.

"Babo, you're in a hospital in Tokoyo." He said, as he poured some water and handed it to me?

"Why am i in a hospital? And when did i come to Tokoyo?" I said. None of this was making sense!

"Wait..Yonghwa, are you saying you don't remember coming to Tokoyo? At all?" He said as he stood up.

"Aniyo, since when?"

Before i could ask more questions, he bolted out of the door.


A/N: 

Heeeyo! Sorry for a short chapt! School's starting tomorrow and that means a start of a very very hectic term! Due to that, i might not update very often, maybe just once a week? I apologize in advance to all my subbies and readers! I'm sorry but i'll try my best to update when i can!

Also, you guys are too smart! In the comments, some of you guessed that Yonghwa was gonna lose his memory. Hehe, you're right but don't worry, the story's just about to get good! (: Stay tuned and thank you for all your support! xx