Just a kiss goodnight.

It's You And Me.

---SNSD DORM--

Seohyun was lying on her bed, desperately trying to fall alseep. She tossed and turned in her bed furiously but still was unable to fall asleep. With thoughts of getting some water from the kitchen, she heard a melodious voice singing from the room next to hers. 

Not wanting to wake Hyoyeon up, Seohyun crept up from her bed and tiptoed quietly out of the room. Seohyun stood silently in the darkness as she tightly held onto the cup.

She cringed as her lips touched the mouth of the cup and water slowly poured in.

--FLASHBACK--

"Hyun uh, what have you been eating!" Yonghwa playfully asked. 

" Yoong choding!" I giggled as I pinched his cheeks. This boy sure loves disturbing me! I pouted.

"Aish you! I'm gonna throw you in the sea!" Yonghwa swung his arms, as he mimicked the action of tossing me. Just then, i felt my hands losing grip of him. 

Everything that happened next passed by in a flash. One second, i was in his arms, the other, i felt the waves pounding against my body and someone below me.

I opened my eyes and saw Yonghwa's face inches away from mine. Our lips were against each others and i could taste something salty. Probably the sea water.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

"Yah, Hyunnie, what are you doing up at such a time?" A voice said out of nowhere.

"Omo!" I screamed as i turned around to the Tiffany unnie facing me. "You scared me unnie!" i pouted as i placed the cup down.

"Were you the one singing unnie?" I asked. Tiffany unnie nodded and sat down beside me.

"Why are you up so late anyway Hyun? It's way pass your bedtime!" She said in a motherly manner."Ah, you're thinking about Yong seobang, aren't you?" Tiffany unnie let out a small giggle and her eyes lit up almost instantly.

I sat there in silence, not knowing if i should say anything. I hesitated for a moment before finally coming to a decision. I mean, Tiffany unni was good at this kind of stuff, she would know what to do right?

"Ne unnie." I paused before taking  a breathe and then continuing. "But, something happened today.." My voice trailed off in the darkness as i waited for Tiffany unnie to over react. After all, i was the maknae and she was always protective over me. But to my surprise, this time she said nothing but held my hand.

"He took your first kiss, didn't he?" She said, gently. Omo, nothing ever escapes her eyes. 

"How did you know?" i stared at her as my eyes grew wider.

"Sweetie, you've been touching your lips constantly ever since you came home!" She chuckled before pulling me into a little hug. "Are you happy?"

"i don't know..." I sighed. "It's my first"

"Well, it's normal between couples!" She smiled as she took a sip of water.

"But, we're not a couple.." I muttered. I wish we were though.