I'm going crazy.

It's You And Me.

"Aish, where is she?" I sighed as my eyes scanned the surroundings hastily. The tall SM building in front of me somehow had a very intimidating aura, so much so that i decided to wait for her at the street opposite the building instead. Pacing back and forth around the stretch cafes and eateries, i started to doubt the possibility of actually getting to see her again.

Subconsciously, i started frowning and my body slowly stiffened. The whether was also pretty chilly and the wind was absurdly picking up speed all of a sudden. Deciding that standing around waiting wasn't exactly the brightest idea, i looked for a bench nearby and finally settled down at a bench that was shaded by a tall fig tree.

About 10 minutes later, i spotted someone whom i figured looked like Seohyun leaving the building.

And right before my eyes, she was standing across the street,waiting to cross the road. I immediately got out of my seat and walked forward, preparing to approach her. My heart started to pound against my chest faster and faster, euphoria coursing through my veins. Somehow, i could not wait to talk to her again, and have her in my arms.

My lips automatically curled into an undeniable smile as i got ready to cross the street, when i saw someone else coming out of the building, walking towards her and calling her name. She looked behind and smiled.


---
In a matter of seconds, it felt like everything inside of me and everything i believed in died and no longer existed. What was he doing with Seohyun? My Seohyun.

This time, i felt my face turning red and an inexplicable feeling of anger rising in me. Maintaining my distance, i zipped up my windbreaker, lifted my hood up and followed them. I didn't know why i was doing this, but i felt that i had the right to know.

Soon, they settled at a cafe nearby. He held the door for her to go in, and even pulled out her chair for her.

My arms started to tense at the sight of it and in seconds, my fist was clenched into a tight ball. Why was he doing everything that was supposed to be done by.. me?

I took cover behind a bench that was blocked by a huge dustbin, and watched them for awhile. Maybe when Seohyun came out, i could talk to her, right?  But where were the other members of SNSD? Why were they alone?

Argh.

My thoughts were driving me crazy and i slowly became more and more delirious as time passed.

Then, a waiter approached them and served them their drinks. Seohyun must have ordered her favourite goguma latte again. From the corner of my eye, i could see that he was taking something out of his bag and passing it to her. Was he giving her a gift? Why is she accepting it? And even laughing! Now he's passing her a side of his earpiece, and she's laughing and having skinship with him!

My hands trembled further and my blood started to literally boil. Suddenly, it was really hard to breathe.

And why is he her hair, who does he think he's laying hands on?!

Unable to stand it anymore, i stood up from my hiding spot and was about to go in and confront them, when i felt a pair of hands on my shoulder, stopping me.

 


A/N: Dugeun dugeun, who is that :O And i'm gonna end this story soon i guess, it's been around for quite some time huh, guess you guys are pretty sick of me too :B hurhur, but don't worry, it'll be good. I promise! ^^