너무 너무 감사합니다!

It's You And Me.

A/N: Hey everyone! It's the 9th today again! And do you know what that means? It means it's been 7 months since this story started, and i figued it would only be logical if i ended it on the same day, 7 months later. So here it is, "It's You And Me" is finally completed!

First and foremost, a very very big thank you to ALL my readers here. I wouldn't be able to get this far if not for you guys.

 

Thank you for your lovely comments and suggestions, thank you for all the patience you had towards me when i needed to be away for awhile, when i took quite sometime to update and when i made careless mistakes. Honestly when i first started this fic, i was quite skeptical about it. My writing skills were not really good (infact i think that it's really bad), i wasn't exactly the most creative person (you guys can tell) and it took a lot of time. I was lacking in a lot of areas, but you guys put up with me.

 

Sure, there were times where i felt lazy to update or when i had huge writers block and wanted to give up. But all your comments and encouragement kept me going. My friend once told me, "Just let all the charaters die so you can finish the story," but i told her no. I was not going to disappoint you guys like that.

 

So once again, a very big thank you to all of you. It took me a few days actually, to get the last two chapters sorted out. I watched the performances almost 20 times now, rewatched some of the WGM eps and re-read and re-read the lyrics. I was actually getting emotional while typing the letter, tbh. (Okay, don't judge me plz T_T) And yes, it's finally done.

 

I hope you guys enjoyed my nonsense, long-windedness (like now) and simply just reading this yongseo fic! Well i have another fic going now, and if you would like to, check it out! (: Also do feel free to add me as a friend or post on my wall if you have anything regarding this fic (eg, sequels/one-shots).  It's been a pleasure to be with you guys! 사랑해! ~

-tintedsmiles