SUHPRIZEH~

It's You And Me.

 

 
"H-h-how? w-why?!" I stuttered. This was all too sudden. How could this be happening? And why me? No, why HIM, of all people!
 
"Molla, Sajang-nim's idea i guess. He just called just now to tell us about it. He says you guys have to start practicing as soon as possible because the concert is in two weeks."
 
"Aigoo.. ottokhae?"
 
I wasn't ready to face him. Not now, not yet.
 
"I don't think you have a choice Seohyun-ah, but if you really violently protest, i can try to talk to sajang-nim…"Yoona unnie chipped in.
 
"Violently protest? I don't think our maknae is capable of being violent," Jessica unnie said, walking out of her room to join us. "Anyway, what's wrong?" She asked cluelessly.
 
"She needs to do a duet with Yonghwa," Tiffany unnie told her in English. The only word i understood was 'Yonghwa', so i figured she was filling her in.
 
"Shut up. Are you serious?" Shock was written all over Sica unnie's face.
 
Tiffany unnie nodded and sighed.
 
"Unnie, i'm going out for a walk okay? Don't worry, i'll be fine." I sighed, getting up from my seat. Going into my room, i grabbed my coat, cellphone and some money before heading for the door.
 
"Seohyun-ah are you sure you'll be fine? Do you want unnie to go shopping with you?" Yuri offered.
 
"Gomawo unnie, but i'm really fine, don't worry!" I gave an unconvincing smile before i left the house.
 
--
 

3rd person's POV:

 
"Yoboseoyo? I need your help," Yoona whipped out her handphone and called someone. The 6 other girls looked at her, puzzled while she smirked- her way of saying that she had it all under control.
 
"Mwo?" The person on the other line greeted.
 
"Seohyun's not feeling too good. She's taking a walk around our apartment, cheer her up for me, geudae?" Yoona said, sounding like a total diva.
 
"Urgh, dis only needs me when she wants something huh. Got it~" The person said, sounding equally diva-like.
 
"Gomawo- "
 
"You owe me coffee," And with that, the line went dead.
 
---
 
"Aigoo, it's cold here," I puffed my cheeks and rubbed my hands together before putting them into my pocket. Walking around the estate, it seemed that today was a rather quiet day. There weren't many people walking around, maybe just one or two. I don't think people would recognize me either, since i had a hat and my sunglasses on.
 
Finally after some walking, i arrived at the park nearby. The very same park where i broke up with Yonghwa oppa.
 
Yonghwa oppa. 
 
I loved saying his name, for some weird reason. The way his name naturally comes out of my mouth, the way it lingers afterwards on  my tongue, it just seems special. At least it used to be.
 
I didn't know how i was supposed to face him again. Things weren't the same anymore.
 
"Miss, is this spot taken?" 
 
Broken from my train of thoughts, i looked up and found a guy all donned in black, standing in front of me, pointing at the seat beside me.
 
"Ne, aniyo.. you can sit here." I said, flustered.
 
Hm, something about this person seems really familiar. Aish it's just me.
 
As i continued to internally whine about my 'misfortune', the guy beside me suddenly talked to me.
 
"So, are you alone?" He asked as he edged closer.
 
Omo, what is he doing? 
 
"D-deh, wae?"
 
"Nothing. Just thought that you needed some company. I shall accompany you then. We can have fun, together~" He laughed.
 
Why did he seem like a ert? Omo Seo Joohyun, you're doomed. My heart stared palpating faster and faster as i got ready to make a dash for it. 
 
"Yah, relax you pabo!" The person suddenly burst out laughing. His hands traveled to his body and it looked as though he was going to remove his coat.
 
Omo, is he a flasher…?
 
I shut my eyes tight, anticipating for the worst to happen. After a few moments, i slowly opened my eyes, only to find him with a bright hot pink shirt and skinny jeans underneath. 
Taking off his sunglasses, he shouted, "janjjang~"
 
"Omo! Mwo-yah!" I screamed, shocked.
 
--
"You scared me!" I pouted for awhile, but after seeing his face, i burst out laughing.
 
"Anneong Seohyun-ah~ Keke, happy to see me?" Key chirped as he forcefully pulled me into a hug.
 
"Key, wh-what are you doing here?" Omo is this for real? Am i hallucinating?
 
"I'm here to cheer you up of course!" He beamed, standing up to do a happy dance. Twirling in circles and jumping around, he finally stopped when he received a call.
 
"Yoboseyo?" he answered.
 
"Ah dev, i'll be back soon! Don't miss me~" He chirped and hung up. "That was Jonghyun, he wants me to be back soon," He chuckled, looking a little embarrassed. 
 
"Oh, then you should get going soon!" 
 
"Chamkaman~ Anyways, Seohyun, sometimes things don't always go the way you want it to, but just know that everything happens for a reason okay?" He smiled as he gently patted my shoulder.
 
"And no matter what, you'll get through it because you are THE Seo Joohyun, just like me, i'm THE key almighty!" He cheered, fist pumping the air.
 
"Arasoyo , gomawo~" I thanked him.
 
Why was he telling me all these though? How did he know i was even here? Ah i think he knows what happened too…
 
"Alrighty, i'll go now. Go home soon araso?" He told me before turning to leave.
 
"Neh. Bye~" I waved.
 
What he said really did make sense...