Maknae Jungshin's love story

It's You And Me.

A/N: I'm backkk~ Did you guys miss me? (: Ah, this chapt will be mostly about our dear Jungshin chingu! I decided to give him a little air time here cos i thought it would be fun to have a little twist! But if you guys don't like it, feel free to skip this chapt and wait for the next alright? There won't be much yongseo action in this chapt  so you won't miss much but this will somehow link to the next chapt! Oh, and i'm thinking of adding a double date soon prolly a few chapts later. What do you guys think? Give me some suggestions and comments alright! xx


Jungshin's POV:

"Ahhhh, I'm so nervous!" I muttered as i paced up and down. I was going to meet my high school crush for the first time in 6 years! I haven seen her since she moved to Japan after graduating.

"Yaaaah Lee Jungshin, sit the hell down!" Jonghyun hyung yelled as he eyed me.

"Sheesh, what crawled up your and died?" I sighed as i sat down.

"Ignore him, he's been grumpy this whole trip!" Yonghwa hyung said. At least someone's on my side!

--- 2 hours later at a cafe ---

I sat there and was waiting for almost 10 minutes before i saw someone walking in.  Yonghwa hyung and the rest of my other two hyungs were seated 3 tables behind me. They were all donned in black with shades on, to prevent themselves from being recognized.  Aish, why did i agree to let them come!

"Jungshin?" a femine voice said.

"Mmmh?" I absentmindedly replied, still stuck on my thoughts.

This.was.the.face.that.was.staring.at.me.when.i.looked.up.

I couldn't feel my heart for an entire minute. I should be dead.

"Shin-ah?" the girl said as she pulled out a chair and sat next to me?

"Am i in heaven?" I mumbled still dizzy from shock. Was this the nerdy girl i used to have a crush on?

"No.. you're in Japan?" She replied, staring at me like i was the most absurd thing on Earth. "YAH, you can't recognize me? I'm Min-eun! Choi Min-eun!" She said.

"Ah... i knoww," I replied, moving back into my seat. This is not possible. 

"Choi Min-eun? Kyungsan High right?" I said, emphasing every word.

"Yah! It's me! Now stop ogling!" She lectured as she flicked me on my head. Yep, it's her.

--CNBLUE'S POV---

"Yah yah yah, that babo must have said something wrong! That girl just flicked him!" Minhyuk said, slapping Yonghwa's arm for attention, causing Yonghwa to almost drop his phone. 

"Aish, i passed him all my dating skills for nothing!" Yonghwa said as he puffed his cheeks up, fighting the cold. 

"Are you sure it's her? She seems really pretty compared to what he described," Jonghyun butted in, suddenly seeming very interested. He moved his newspaper aside and peered closer. 

"Hyunggggg," Minhyuk whined, "You're exposing our coverrrrrr!" He groaned as he snatched the newspaper and opened it agaain, engulfing all of their faces.

"Omomomomomom! She touched his hand!" Minhyuk yelled, causing the other two to give him nasty stares. "Oh, he's pouring milk for her coffee! I like milk!" 

"Ah, she's laughing! Good job maknae, she's laughing!" Minhyuk excitedly exclaimed.

"Shut up Kang Minhyuk." Yonghwa yelled, his eyes not leaving his phone. "You sound like a bloody commentator."

"YAH, SHE'S LEAVING!" Minhyuk suddenly gasped, causing the other two to get a shock.

"Mwo!" Jonghyun groaned.

-------

Jungshin's POV :

"Jungshin ah, i'm going to the ladie's alright?" Min-eun said, excusing herself.

"Ne!" I replied.

Okay, now to text hyung! I fumbled with my pocket and pulled out my cellphone. Before i could text though, i received a message.

 

//Yah what have you done! Why did she leave you jashik?!

/Hyung, she went to the toilet! Just nice, i need your help! 

//Mwo? Oh, your Jonghyun hyung ask you to stop crossing your legs. You look gay.

/Yah! 

 

 

As i was texting halfway, Min-eun came back. Struggling to type my last few words, i placed my phone under table and tried typing without looking.

"You're back!" I smiled, taking a sip from my coffee and typed with my other hand.

 

/Yah! Help me, waht shoouldi talk to ehr abot?

 

"Mmmh, you guys are rather famous now eh, " Min-eun teased as she flashed a smile. 

"ahh, aniyo," I said, ruffling my hair and grinning. Hyung, it would be nice if you could reply now!

Bzz Bzz

//Yah, are your hands having spasms? Tell her that she has beautiful eyes!

 

I glanced down and read the message for a split second before looking up again.

"Oh, how's your little sister Min-yee doing? I haven seen her in a while either!" I said, trying to kick up a conversation.

"Min-yee's fine, she recently got the super rich boyfriend, i'm jealous!" She said, pouting. Someone.kill.me

 

Just then, i saw Jonghyun hyung get out of his seat and slowly walked towards my direction.
 
Okay, it's now or never.
 
"Min-eun ah," I started. 
 
"Mmh?" She said, looking up.
 
"I have beautiful eyes." I mumbled awkwardly.
 
She stared at me blankly as her eyes grew wider. A puzzled look was painted on her face.
 
"Babo! Ahem, tell her ahem,  SHE has ahem,  beautiful eyes, ahem." Jonghyun hyung coughed as he walked pass the table and face palmed himself.
 
Oops. 

 

"Umm,i... i..you.. uhh.. YOU HAVE BEAUTIFUL EYES!" I blurted out.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, JUNGSHIN" She laughed hysterically, slamming the table. "You're still as funny as ever!"

By now, Min-eun face was all red and her cheeks were all blotchy. Her eyes were also wet with tears from all that laughing. At least i made her laugh, right?

-----

---BACK AT THE APARTMENT---

It was 3 hours after Jungshin met with his high school crush. Things did not go as well as he expected but he managed to ask her out on another date again, that  is if she ever returns to Korea. What are the odds?

Night was falling and Jonghyun and Minhyuk left for a photo shoot, leaving Yonghwa and Jungshin alone.