To infinity and beyond~

It's You And Me.

 

Yonghwa and Seohyun were standing the gates of incheon airport hand in hand, beaming.

Yonghwa, donned in a casual white tee and a pair of denim jeans, wore his sunglasses and approached the check in counter.

After checking his navy blue suitcase and Seohyun’s hot pink suitcase, the duo decided to enter the boarding gates earlier.

As they walked, Seohyun felt a pair of warm hands grabbing hers. She felt Yonghwa tightly holding on to her hand as his fingers interlocked with hers.

“Yoong, people might see us,” She pouted at him, trying to let go. Instead, yonghwa held on to her hand even tighter.

“So? I want the whole word you know you’re mine.” He smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder instead.

“Omo! Is that CN BLUE’s Yonghwa and Seohyun?”

“Yonghwa Oppa! Is Seohyun unnie your boyfriend?”

They could hear many passerbys gasp and squeal at their appearances. Surely, they knew that there was going to pictures and scadals all over the net in a matter of minutes. But they couldn't care less. Even if she was going to reprimanded by the director, Seohyun'd risk it all.

Seohyun let out a small grin at the thought of it. "Omo, when did i become so rebellious?" She thought.

"Wae, jagi ah" Yonghwa asked, looking confused at the smiling Seohyun. 

"Yaaah~" She playfully punched him. "When did i become your jagi?" Her cheeks immediately flushed red at the last word. 

"Since now!" He rebutted childishly. 

---

"Wahh!" Seohyun gasped as she pointed to the window. She could see the fluffy clouds near her as the plane was in mid air. "I can't believe we're really going to Taiwan!" Seohyun squealed as she fidgeted excitedly in her seat.

All Yonghwa could do was chuckle at her cute behavious. And who said he was the kid again?

"I'm going to practice my chinese!" Seohyun proudly exclaimed, pulling out her Korean-Chinese guide book.

Opening the book, she burried herself deeply in each page as she tried to memorize and pronouce all the important wordds. Sure, they might just be going for a mere 3 days, but Seohyun wanted to use very opportunity to practice her chinese, afterall, it might come handy one day!

Yonghwa shook his head and laughed at his adorable girlfriend once again.  As she read on, he leaned his head on her shoulder and eventually fell asleep like a small kid.

---

"Waah!" Seohyun let go of Yonghwa's arm and twirled around the hotel's lobby as she gasped in awe.

Everything there was grand and well furnished, making the hotel look like a palace. The white walls had vintage mirrors hung on them as they reflected the dangling chandeliars above. Almost everything there was coated in pearl white or satin brown.

"Hyun ah, let's go check in first before we explore the rest of the hotel, araso?" Yonghwa extended out his left hand for Seohyun to hold before they walked over.

"Hello, we would like to check in," Seohyun said in fluent chinese as she gave the receptionist a 90 degree bow.

"Someone has been studying hard eh?" Yonghwa said, not very surprised. He knew that his girlfriend was a complete genius and learning a new language was nothing to her. "The room's registered under Kang Jongshin" he said smiling.

"Mwo? Kang Jongshin? Igot Nugu eyo?" Seohyun asked, a puzzled expression plastered onto her face.

"I have to use a fake name incase the media finds out, right? It's the members names combined" Yonghwa beamed at his ingenius idea.

"Aigoo, trust you to think of such a name!" Seohyun shook her head and laughed in disbelief. As the couple continued their little squabble, the receptionist handed them their room key.

"Yah, why is there only one room!" Seohyun pouted, waving the key in Yonghwa's face. 

"Why not?" Yonghwa acted as though he didn't know what Seohyun was refering to. (A/N: such a cheeky boy huh!)

"Aigoo, Yoong choding!" Seohyun sighed as her lips curled into a beautiful smile. "Kaja!" Yonghwa announced excitedly, pointing to the lift.

 


A/N:

Woww, looks who's off to Taiwan!(the destination just popped into my mind because i love that place!) :D So from the previous poll, 35 people voted for Yongseo to go on a holiday together, so here it is! (: Following behind was 25 votes for them to visit Seohyun's parents eh! I guess maybe i'll do that after the vacation? Would you guys like that? (:

Oh, look forward to what's going to happen next! Yongseo sharing a room huh ^^