One hour.

It's You And Me.

-----

"Hyun ah, i've got only one hour with you before i have to go back to the studio okay?" Yonghwa and Seohyun paced down the beach, hand in hand. It was a full month since both of them last saw each other again. Yonghwa was pretty busy with his new album and had barely enough time for himself, much less to say, Seohyun. 

Despite all the odds, he managed to squeeze out one hour of his break to meet Seohyun. Well the consequence was a big quarrell with his manager, but he'd risk it all for her.

Seohyun lowered her head and gave a half hearted nod. She didn't want Yonghwa to leave. Not yet.

"Ne.. It's okay, we'll make the most of all the time we have okay?" Seohyun decided to cheer up since she did not want Yonghwa to be sad either.

Seohyun playfully splashed water towards Yonghwa, causing him to get wet. Yonghwa looked up, surprised at the evil Seohyun who was already grinning from ear to ear.

"Yah you!" Yonghwa yelled as he charged towards her and swiftly carried her, bridal style. 

"Ahhhh! Yoong!" Seohyun screamed as she clung onto Yonghwa for her dear life. Secretly, she was enjoying being in his embrace.

"Hyun uh, what have you been eating!" Yonghwa playfully asked.

Feeling offended, Seohyun scoffed. " Yoong choding!" She giggled as she pinched his cheeks. 

"Aish you! I'm gonna throw you in the sea!" Yonghwa swung his arms, as he mimicked the action of tossing Seohyun. Just then, he felt Seohyun's hands slipping away from his neck, which gave her the support.

Everything that happened next passed by in a flash but would stay on their minds forever. One second, Seohyun was in his arms, holding onto him tighly and smiling. The next, they were both on the floor, with the waves pounding against their bodies.


A/N:

Tada! Another chapt! Very short one though! Hehe, a little cliff hanger for you guys, wonder what happens to them. (:

Thank you for all your support and do remember to subscribe if you like it! Soooo, my summer break has officially started! :D Well, though i'll have more time to update, i do need to focus on my revision etc. So i guess i will have an updating pattern? Let's say, once every 4 days? Hehe, i'll try my best kay! Do comment more and give me your opinions! Reading the comments makes me more motivated to update faster :D Love you guys! xx