Hyung-soo who?

It's You And Me.

"Yaah, hyung! Do you know who i am?" Minhyuk said, shaking Yonghwa violently.

He was the first one to dash into the room, breaking the peaceful silence. Behind him was Jonghyun and Jungshin, who were behaving much more proper than Minhyuk was. Jonghyun walked in and greeted Yonghwa, who was still in the process of being violently shaken by Minhyuk.

"K-A-N-G M-I-N-H-Y-U-K" Minhyuk spelt out, as he peered into Yonghwa's eyes, searching for any signs of familiarity.

Yonghwa paused for a moment, staring at Minhyuk blankly. Before he had a chance to speak up, Minhyuk went ballastic. Flinging his arms in the air, he dramatically yelled, "HYUNG DOESN'T REMEMBER MEEEE!" before running to Jonghyun and engulfing him in a huge bear hug.

Jonghyun, overwhelming with his 'burning' charisma, as usual, immediately got the clinging baby off him. Shooting him a death glare that sent the baby Minhyuk to a corner, he calmly walked to Yonghwa's bedside.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" He asked, pulling a chair.

"Ne. I'm fine, don't worry." Yonghwa smiled, thankful that at lease someone wasn't over reacting.

"Omo! Hyung!" Minhyuk yelled, again. "You remember Jonghyun hyung! How bout me!" Minhyuk pouted.

"Aigo you jashik, can you keep it down?" Yonghwa groaned, rubbing his temples. The noise that they were making was giving him an awful headache yet again.

"And yes, i do remember you, Kang Minhyuk. The who steals all my fruits and irritates me by spinning his drumsticks whenever he gets a chance to. Now if you would make yourself useful, go get me some food." Yonghwa sighed, pointing to the door, gesturing him to leave.

--- 4 days later--

"Oh, and Jungshin informed all Boices about your condition through twitter. Many Boices are showing their concern and some even sent gifts," Yonghwa's manager said, propping a basketful of fruits on the table.

Just then, they heard a knock on the door.

"Oh, anneonghaseyo Doctor Kim." Yonghwa said as he immediately sat up.

Doctor Kim smiled briefly at the both of them before revealing his main purpose of his visit. "Yonghwa ssi, are you feeling better? Any other discomforts beside your headaches?" He queried

"Aniyo," Yonghwa smiled.

As they were having their conversation, Jungshin strolled in with a banana in his hand, talking to someone on the phone.

"Ne, hyung-soo nim! Hyung is fine.." Jungshin mumbled, walking towards the bed. 

"Ah, Hyung's talking to the doctor now, i'll get him to call you later alright?" Jungshin chuckled, almost choking on his banana.

"Shin ah, who was that?" Yonghwa said, as the doctor spoke to their manager.

"Oh, Hyung-soo nim called and asked how you were! She misses you!" Jungshin chirped.

"Hyung-soo nim? Yaah, did Minhyuk or Jonghyun get a girlfriend? Why wasn't i aware of it!" Yonghwa teased, punching Jungshin gently in the stomach. 

"Hyunggg..." Jungshin stared blankly. "Seohyun? Don't you know who she is?"

"Don't be stupid, of course i do! SNSD's maknae right?" Yonghwa smiled, feeling clever. After answering, Yonghwa felt something amiss and looked at Jungshin.

"Aigo, Lee Jungshin, please do not tell me you like her!" Yonghwa remarked, as he took a sip of water.