Beautiful my girl,

It's You And Me.

Yonghwa's POV:

After i was done showering, i got dressed and headed out to the kitchen to see if Seohyun was done cooking. When i reached, i found her concentrating intendly on scooping the food into a plate. Walking behind her, i s my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me.

"How's everything?" I whispered in her ear, causing her to jump a little.

"Omo! You scared me!" She turned around and pouted at me. "Hey, let me go," She tried to wiggle out of my arms but i refused to let her go.

"Nope, you're mine." I said coyly as she flared her nostrils at me. Nothing was gonna make me let this girl go, ever again.

"Yoong choding!" curled into a beautiful smile as she turned to me. "Dinner is gonna be ready soon,be good and don't disturb me kay?" 

"Araso," I said, giving her a light peck on her cheek before walking out of the kitchen. I could see her immediately looking down in embarrassment after i kissed her.

Silly girl.

------

Dinner was really really scrumptious. Hyun managed to whip out a few good dishes with the random ingredients i bought. Now that, is something only MY girlfriend can do. Stuck in my thoughts, i was interrupted when i heard Seohyun calling out my name. 

"Yooong! Can you come here for a second?" 

"Neh?" I said as i walked it, casually grabbing her waist and pulling her close to me as she was washing the dishes, causing her to laugh. 

"Could you help me wash the dishes while i go take a shower yoong?" She asked, flashing her innocent smile at me. I swear a part of me just died.

I decided to be a little pushy and playful this time, so i 'refused'. "Andwae~" I as i turned around and started whistling.

"Waee? Pleeeeaseee?" She begged, unknowningly unleasing all her hidden aegyo. Her big brown eyes stared at me like a little puppy, tearing me into pieces. 

"Aish, araso.." I shurgged, rubbing the back of my neck defeatedly. Just then, an idea struck me. "But, only if you call me Jagi," I added.

"Yah~" She called out, hitting me playfully. "You're so mean!" 

I chuckled at her response and tapped my fingers on the counter,"So are you going to or not? I'm waiting," I teased even more.

"Aigoo..araso.." She finally said, giving in to my nonsense. Frankly, i was quite positive that she wouldn't do it, but her next few words proved me wrong. "Jagi ah, could you please wash the dishes for me while i take a shower?" She said sweetly, batting her eyelashes at me.

Those, were the sweetest words i ever heard in my whole entire life. It was though my heart stopped beating for awhile.

---

Seohyun's POV:

Finally after all the cooking and cleaning, i was only left with the pile of dishes i had to do! I looked over at the sink full of dishes and sighed. Though it has been less than 7 hours since i reached Taiwan, i already felt dead tired.

Deciding i could use a little help, i  called yoong from the kitchen.

"Yoong~ Can you come here for a second?"

"Neh?" He called out as he walked in, casually putting his hands on my waist and pulling me towards him. I let out a little giggle at his touch which tickled me.

"Could you help me wash the dishes while i go take a shower yoong?" I asked him.

I was expecting him to agree but to my surprise, he didn't. "Andwae~" He turned around and whistled, pretending to not notice my sulken face. Sigh, this boy.

"Waee? Pleeeeaseee?" I really was dead tired!

"Aish, araso.." He shrugged, absentmindly rubbing the back of his neck.

Yay!

Thinking that it was a done deal, i smiled and started to wipe my wet hands with a cloth. "But, only if you call me Jagi," He added.

"Yah~" My eyes widen hearing his last few words. He wanted me to call him what? Thinking that he was joking, i pouted. "You're so mean!" 

He chuckled at my response and tapped my fingers on the counter,"So are you going to or not? I'm waiting," He replied with his poker face. Looks like he was really serious.

"Aigoo..araso.." I finally said, giving in to his nonsense. I was far to tired to argue any further! Taking a deep breath, i tried to articulate each word that i was about to say.

Wait , i cant. I could feel blood rushing to my face and my heart beating faster and faster. Along with that,my stomach was too, doing it's own mini breakdance. Okay, Seohyun, breath.

"Jagi ah, could you please wash the dishes for me while i take a shower?" I finally blurted out with much effort. 

I thought my heart was going to stop, but surprisingly, those words came out rather naturally. I looked up to Yonghwa smiling crazily to himself. Was he really that happy?

"Ok..okay" He finally managed to say. I gave him a little peck before heading to shower.

---

I felt my eye lids growing heavier and heavier as i let out a small yawn. Finally giving in, i closed my eyes and leaned my head against Yonghwa oppa's shoulder. I was comfortable right where i was now. Yonghwa oppa had his arms wrapped around me tighly as we were seated on the couch, supposedly watching TV.

"Goodnight silly," I heard him whisper. Then i felt his soft lips on the tip of my forehead. Unconsciously, i let out a little smile before drifting off to sleep.

Awhile later, i felt someone nudge me a few times. I am usually a really light sleeper, but being exhausted from the flight and all the cooking today, i shrugged and ignored the touch. Then i felt a pair of warm arms supporting my back and my legs, lifting me up from the couch. I opened my eyes a little and blinked a few times, adjusting to the sudden brightness. But all i saw was a blur figure carrying me and smiling.

I struggled a little, slowly coming to my senses. "Hey, it's alright, it's just me." A husky, soothing voice said. "I'm just gonna tuck you in and i'll sleep on the couch kay?"  

That figure then laid me gently on the bed and adjusted the pillows for me. Pulling the soft sheets over me, he lightly kissed my forehead before whispering goodnight and walking out of the room, switching off the lights.

----

Yonghwa's POV:

I smiled as i planted a soft kiss on Seohyun's forehead. "Sleep tight sweetheart," I whispered, giving her one last glance before switching off the lights and exiting the room. 

In the living room, i adjusted the cushions and took out the extra blanket from the cupboard. I squirmed around for awhile to get into the most comfortable position possible and finally after a few minutes, i managed to.

Why was the damn couch so small?

Resting my head against the soft velvet cushion, i secretly wished that i was in big comfortable bed instead. No, i did not mean that in a erted way. I just wished, she could.. trust me more. But that's the way she is, right?

I shook myself and urged myself to stop thinking. All that thinking was giving me a headache. Humming to the tune of 'love light', i found myself slowly dozing off.