Cook up!

It's You And Me.

 Seohyun's POV:

“Wah! The room is so big!” I gasped. Putting down my luggage neatly at a corner, I took off my heels and ran towards the bedroom.

The room was just like a suite! It has a living room with a huge plasma TV in it, a balcony and even a mini kitchen!

When I entered the bedroom though, I stopped dead on my tracks. Aish, there was only 1 bed. 1 bed! Does that mean that I would have to share a bed with Yoong? But.. Umma and Appa told me that i could not share a bed with a guy unless we were married.. 

"Aigoo," I sighed, as i sat on the edge of the bed, looking very frustrated.

"Hyun?" Yonghwa oppa came in and sat himself beside me. "Wae?" He asked, looking very concerned as he held my hand.

"Aniyo, it's just.." I shook my head. I ididn't want to spoil his mood, so i decided to keep quiet.

"I'll sleep in the living room if you're not comfortable with it," Yonghwa oppa said, shrugging his shoulders. I tilted my head to the side at his response. Man, could he really read my mind or something?

"Aniyo.." I shook my head. I wanted him to enjoy himself on this trip. "You can sleep here and i'll-"

"You'll sleep in the living room?" He cut me off before i could continue. Pulling me into a small hug, he ruffled my hair and smiled at me. "Don't be silly, i'll be okay outside, as long as you're comfortable."

Aish, why was he such a nice guy!

"Jagi yah, it's already 5 pm, go freshen up and we'll head to the supermarket alright?!" Yonghwa oppa grinned as he threw a wink at me, making me blush like a retard. How could someone possibly make going grocery shopping so, charming? Wait, why did we need to go grocery shopping? Before i had a chance to ask him though, he was in the toilet.

---

So here we were at the supermarket below our hotel. Apparently, Yonghwa oppa wanted to cook dinner for me! Hehe, i can't wait to see how this would turn out. 

Grabbing a basket, we walked into the supermarket. As the signs were all in chinese, we had a hard time choosing our ingredients. So, in the end, Yonghwa oppa grabbed a few random items and paid for them. 

"Are you sure you know what are those?" I pointed hesitantly at the basket of random object. 

"Neh! Well there's lettuce, tomato, umm, something, something, bean curd and something," he looked up from the bag and smiled at me confidently. Aigoo, this silly boy. I bet he doesn't even know what he'll do with all those ingredients!

When we got back into our hotel room, Yonghwa oppa sprang into action. Removing everything from it's package, he started to prepare the food. 

"Need help?" I asked as i peered into the kitchen. No doubt, my speculation was right. He had been in the kitchen for less than 10 mins but the kitchen was already in a mess!

Wiping his hands on his apron, (where did he get that from?!) he shot me a bashful smile. "Aniyo, this.. this is nothing! Just go have a bath, it'll be ready when you come out!"  He said, pushing me out of the kitchen.

 

 "Araso.." I said hesistantly. Walking away, i went into the bedroom and got out a fresh set of clothes from my luggage and headed for the bathroom.
 
"Wahh~" I gasped at the huge bathroom. This is so.. grand! Placing my clothes neatly on the glass marble top, i smiled to myself as i traced my fingers across the gold faucets. Getting ready to shower,suddenly i heard the sound of pans crashing and Yonghwa oppa groan.
 
Omo, what did that boy do again!
---

Yonghwa's POV:

 
"Argh !" I groaned as the pot hit the ground. Sheesh, i was really bad at this cooking thing, wasn't i? My gaze shifted over to the bunch of not so neatly cut my ingredients as i sighed. I have never even seen half of what i bought! 
 
"Yoong?" I heard Seohuyn's uncertain voice behind me. Damn, she must have heard the pot crashing onto the floor. Her long wavy hair was all tied up in a high ponytail, i guess she was already preparing for a shower. Yah Jung Yonghwa, you're so useless!
 
"Is everything okay? Are.. are you sure you don't need help?" She asked softly and cautiously. 
 
Jokingly i replied her, "Ouch.. that..that remark hurt.." I said, clenching my fist and scrunching my face.
 
"Aigoo, Yoong choding!" Seohyun's nostrils flared up at me as she eyed me playfully. Then she started wiggling her nose and sniffing the air. "Yoong..is something burning?" She peered at me.
 
"YAH, MY SOUP! " I screamed. Rushing over to the stove, i found that there was barely any water in my soup! In a moment of panic, i attempted to stupidly remove the pot from the stoves with my bare hands. Aren't i such a genius? 
 
"Ah!" I immediately let go of the pot and brought my scalded fingers to my lips. I could hear Seohyun gasp behind my back. As much as i wanted to assure her that i was okay, the pain was really horrendous.
 
"Aigoo, Yoong!" Seohyun professionally walked to the stove and switched it off. She then calmly took a rag and brought the pot under running water. "Please be more careful, " She sighed before sitting me down on the sofa and dressing my wounds.
 
"I'll prepare dinner alright? You can have a bath instead," She shook her head at me and chuckled, probably at my stupidity, before taking the apron from me and putting it on herself. 
 
I watched her, walking into the kitchen (which looked like a war zone now, thanks to me) calmly and washing the pots and utensils. After she cleared up the mess, she started making a new batch of food. All while she was cooking, i was lying on the sofa behind, admiring her backview.
 
I love watching her cook, the way her forehead creases in concentration when she chopping the ingredients, how she always bites her lip nervously when she adds salt or pepper in, and most of all, how she looked perfectly like how my future wife would in the kitchen.
 
As i stretched my legs out on the couch and laid back on a cushion comfortably while watching her, she suddenly turned around.
 
"Jung Yonghwa, go and bathe!" She said with her hands on her hips and her pink soft lips in a pout. Her expression soften when she  realized that i was watching her intently. "Yah, why are you looking at me like this!" She asked. I could see her cheeks slowly flush red. Aigo, that girl!
 
"Did i tell you you're really beautiful when you're serious and concentrated?" I said with a smirk, winking at her.

A/N: Hi sweeties! As i promised, this holiday trip for them will be nothing but plain sweetness, so just to warn you guys, if you get diabetes, i'm not liable for anything! Read at your own risk (kay, it'skinda pointless cos i put this at the end, but whatev). Anyw, i assure you that there will be many moments for you to unlease your inner fan girl. Hehe, even while thinking of the plot, i was laughing and squealing like a crazy psycho fan girl myself :/ Stay tunedd~