Questions and heart attacks!

It's You And Me.

--- 

After Sooyoung placed the gifts away, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Jessica went into the kitchen to make some snacks and drinks for us. I glanced over nervously at Seohyun and she got up and went into the kitchen. i was now stuck with 3 girls that possibly had enough strength to rip me into bits if i ever hurt Seohyun.

"So..Yong seobang!" Sunny said, moving closer and closer to me. She looked up and gave Taeyeon a sly smile which creeped me out.

Oh no.

"We have some things to ask you" Taeyeon camly informed me as the girls gathered closer and closer. I could feel drops of sweat rolling down my forehead as she said that.

"Okay, simple question," Taeyeon started. "Why do you like our Hyunnie?"  Hyoyeon had her hands perched on the table and was listening earnestly.

"Umm.." I hesitated. What was i supposed to answer? If i told them the real reason, they'd think i was a sweet talker and just trying to patronize them. If i told them another answer, they might think i was not sincere and just lying! 

Sigh what have i gotten myself into..

"Yah! Palli!" Hyoyeon said, slightly irritated.

Oh, here goes nothing. "I don't like her"

"YAH, MWO?!" The 3 girls shireked as their eyes shot open. Before they had a chance to grab their weapons and tear me into pieces, i continued.

"I love her."

"Aigoo..." they cooed as they leaned against each other, looking smitten, for some apparent reason.

"Yah yah yah, such a sweet talker!" 

"Aniyo.." I shook my head furiously, not wanting them to get the wrong idea.

"Ah!" Sunny said, suddenly shooting up. "I heard you stole our hyunnie's first kiss isn't it?" She said staring at me with her lazer eyes.

Omo, i'm screwed. "Why didn't you do it earlier!" Taeyeon said as curled into a small smile.

Yah, i almost had a heart attack there! "Umm, it was an accident!" I stammered, still trying to recover from the mini heart attack earlier.

"Sure it was," Hyoyeon nodded, not looking very convinced. 

Just then, i heard Seohyun emerging from the kitchen. Thank you God of all Gods!

"Oppa, gwaenchana?" She said, squeezing my hand under the table. I could only manage to give a half nod.

She let go of my hand and reached over to the end of the table and handed me a mug. "Banana and ma!" She chirped, smiling sweetly at me.

"Yah, someone's being bias here!" Sooyoung said, raising her mug.

"Yeah! Why do we get coffee and juice while he gets ma banana and ma!" Sunny pouted.

"Yong seobang, let's trade!"  Sooyoung said, extending her mug of coffee at me.

Before i had time to react, i heard Seohyun's wild objections. "Unnie! Aniyo! He can't drink that, it's not good for his health!"  She said sounding very protective.

I could feel my heart beat faster and blood rush to my head upon hearing those sweet words of concern. My hyunnie was taking care of me! 


A/N: 

Hey guys! I'm back from camp! Sorry about the second post i promised you guys before i left camp, i don't know why it wasn't up when i got back but i was pretty sure i uploaded it! ): So i had to re-write it and yeah, sorry if it isn't as good! If any of my readers saw the chapt i posted before i left for camp, could you please tell me? Cos i think AFF is kinda cranky sometimes! Oh and i will be going away on 15 again for 3 days, so i'll try to update a few more chapts alright! Sorry guys! xx