He loves me..not?

It's You And Me.

 

---------
 
So the two lovers were finally reunited again. Well, sort of. Seohyun and Yonghwa kept in close contact, texting and having phone calls almost every single day. Meeting up was far more difficult due to their different schedules but they tried to make time for each other whenever they could. It's been almost a month since they both met up with each other.
---------
 
Seohyun laid on her floral print vintage bed, hugging onto her phone, hoping that at any moment, she would recieve a call from Yonghwa. She hasn't seen him for a month. A MONTH! They say absence makes the heart grow fonder, but his absences was driving her insane! 
 
She stared at the clock mounted to the wall, counting each second that went by. Soon enough,she couldn't take it. It was the start of winter and snow was softly landing on her windowstill.
 
"Boo." A soft voice whispered in her ear. "AHHH!" Seohyun screamed as colour instantly drained from her face. She turned around and was greeted by a sight of Hyoyeon clenching her stomach and laughing heartily. 
 
"YAH, it's not funny!" Seohyun pouted as she threw a pillow at Hyoyeon. With her superb agility, Hyoyeon managed to dodge the pillow swiftly and threw one back at goguma princess.
 
"Hehe, mianhae hyunnie!" Hyoyeon chirped. "Oh my, why are you still in your PJs! It's such a beautiful day, what a waste to spend it at home!" 
 
Seohyun asked herself the exact same question. What was she doing at home?!   
 
-beep beep-
 
Seohyun jumped up almost immediately upon hearing her phone beep. "Aish, you scared me!" Hyoyeon groaned as she took a pillow in her arms to cuddle. "I bet it's your boyfriend eh!" 
 
Seohyun broke into a grin upon hearing the word "boyfriend" , but her excitement was shortlived. "He's not my boyfriend.." she replied.
 
"Aish, chincha, i saw you guys hugging and you're telling me he's not your boyfriend? Seo joohyun, you are such a bad liar!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she tossed the pillow she was hugging at Seohyun.
 
"Well.. we're not official yet.. he hasn't asked me.." Seohyun said , sounding extremely disappointed. She started to twirl locks of her long silky hair - something she always did when she was deep in thoughts or trying to hide something.
 
"Yah, that pabo!" Hyoyeon yelled. " Why hasn't he asked you! It's so obvious that the feelings between you two are mutual!"
 
"i dont know.." Seohyun mummured. "I mean, it's my first time too and i'm scared.."
 
"Of what?" 
 
"Getting hurt. I've seen Sica unnie cry because of Onew oppa and she seemed really torn." Seohyun recalled.
 
 
----FLASHBACK---
 
" LEE JINKI, I HATE YOU!" Jessica screamed as she hit Onew on his chest. Tears were streaming down her face. Someone made the ice princess cry.
 
"Sica baby, i'm sorry.." Onew stammered, trying to apologize.
 
"Don't talk to me.." Her voice quavered as she tried to stop herself from crying.
 
Onew forcefully pulled her into a hug and refused to let go despite her struggles. "LET GO!" Jessica shouted. Finally, she gave in and   stayed in his embrace. But this time, she was crying more bitterly.
 
Seohyun was on her way home from buying groceries when she saw them fighting. Jessica was really scary, the way she screamed and the way her eyes were all swollen and puffy from crying. 
 
"So this is what guys do to girls..." Seohyun thought to herself as she whinced everytime she witnessed Jessica hit Onew.
 
Guys ---> Girls + Tears
 
----END OF FLASHBACK------
 
"Yah, those two are just.. sickening!" A cute voice said, which stunned them both.
 
Sunny trotted into the room with a bowl of yoghurt and conveniently plonked herself on the  bed, beside the duo.
 
"Sunny uh, ever heard of knocking? Evesdropper!" Hyoyeon said as she shook her head in disapproval.
 
"Keke, mianhae unnie~" Sunny said, showing off her agyeo. Before she could continue, the already disgusted Hyoyeon shot her a "that's enough" glare which stopped her dead on her tracks.
 
"Sheesh, fine.." Sunny sulked as she muttered under her breathe.
 
Seohyun suddenly realised she had not checked her message yet! She held her breathe as she opened the text sent by Yonghwa.
 
Hyuun~ , how are you? Have you been missing me? :P
Sorry, i have been rather busy with my new album.
Hope to see you soon! 
xx
-Yoong~
 
Such a message was enough to make Seohyun go dizzy! She was busy smiling to herself when Sunny snatched her phone away and read the text out loud. 
 
"Yaah, you guys are such a couple!" Sunny commented.
 
"Don't worry hyunnie, i'm sure he'll ask soon!" Hyoyeon said, trying to sound helpful.
 
"Omo," Sunny exclamied as she covered . "He hasn't asked you THE question yet?" 
 
Seohyun sadly nodded her head and mentally cursed at Yonghwa for not asking her. Thoughts flooded through her mind again. Hyoyeon, who could read Seohyun like a book, immediately knew that something was bothering her and told her to spill.
 
With a heavy heart, Seohyun poured everything out to her two unnies. From the ring to the CD and finally the ddeokbokki restaurant. Her two unnies could not help but squeal in envy each time she unravelled some new information to them.
 
------
 
After an hour of heart to heart talks, Seohyun finally managed to get everything off her chest. She felt so much better afterwards!
 
"Don't worry hyunnie, i believe yong seobang is serious!" Sunny comforted as she pulled Seohyun in for a hug. Man this girl was strong!
 
"I hope so.." Seohyun sighed. She really hoped so. But what if Yonghwa wasn't serious about her? She desperatedly needed a sign from him now, any sign.
 

A/N: 

BOO! Hello guys, another update for ya! Not much of Yongseo this chapt and sorry for so many dialogues! :/ Oh, and surprise to the Onsica fans! Hehe, if you guys want your bias/ fav pairing to be featured (somehow) in the story, do leave me a comment and i'll try my best to fit them in (: Oh and incase you guys are wondering why Hyoyeon and goguma princess (keke!) are so close, it's cos they share a room in the dorm.Sooo.. thank you guys for all your kind comments! They really give me motivation to update more! <3