To Nam sam tower! ~ (1/3)

It's You And Me.

----

Yonghwa's heart was beating super quickly as he walked to his car. FINALLY, he was meeting Hyun. It's been about 3 weeks since he last saw her as he really missed her.

"Yoboseyo?" The voice on the other line greeted.

"Yoboseyo. Hyun ah, are you ready?" he asked. Yonghwa was going to pick Seohyun up since he already had a car.

"Ne! Where are we going today?" Seohyun excitedly asked.

"Hmm, where do you feel like going today?"

"Umm.."Seohyun paused as she racked her brains. "Ah! Let's go to Nam Sam tower!" She suggested.

"Umm okay?" Yonghwa said with doubt. He was expecting places like the library or the beach instead of Nam Sam tower!

"See you in 30 mins hyun!" Yonghwa hanged up and started his engines. 

The weather was perfect today. Putting on his shades and winding down the windows, Yonghwa enjoyed the cool breeze pounding at his face.

-----

Seohyun's POV:

"Hmm, where do you feel like going today?" Yonghwa asked

"Umm.." I paused as i tried to think of places to go. "Ah! Let's go to Nam Sam tower!" I finally said.

"Umm okay?" Yonghwa replied, sounding rather uncertain.

"See you in 30 mins hyun!" Yonghwa finally said and hung up.

----FLASHBACK----

 "geudeu neun saranghaeyo darling~" I sang as i slowly went through my wardrobe. I was going to meet Yonghwa tomorrow and i wanted to look my very best!

"mmh, nope. Not this, not this either.." I mumbled to myself as i went through pieces of clothing in my wardrobe. "Ah! This!" I exclaimed as i took out a beige coloured dress. "Perfect!" I smiled to myself as i looked in the mirror.

"Aish, our maknae is all grown up now," A voice said from the door. 

"Yaa, she's growing up too fast!" Another voice said dramatically. "Sniff sniff!"

I turned around to see Fany unnie and Taeyeon unnie standing at the door. Omo, where they there the whole time? Kyaa, embarassing!

"Aigoo, unnie!" I blushed as i attempted to hide the dress behind me.

Taeyeon unnie came into my room and automatically took the dress from me. She then held it for Tiffany unnie to see. Fany unnie stared at the dress and scrutinized every single little detail of it.

"Omo, chincha yeppuda! " She gasped as she held the delicate fabric. "Where are you going tomorrow with Yong seobang?" 

Even though WGM ended, all the SNSD members were still calling Yonghwa, Yong seobang. It had became a habit they cultivated over the year.  Seohyun didn't mind at all! In fact, everytime she heard them call him 'Yong seobang', her stomach churned excitedly!

"Mm, i don't know. Where should i go?" I asked, hoping to get some suggestions. I was extremely hopeless when it came to things like that!

"NAM SAM TOWER!" they both shouted in unison. Both Taeyeon unnie and  Fany unnie then looked at each other and smiled cheekily.

"What's there at Nam sam tower?" I asked , feeling confused. I've heard of it, but i've never been to Nam sam tower before!

"Aigoo, are you serious? You don't know?" Taeyeon unni asked. i shook my head. "Pfft, it's okay. Just go. When you reach tomorrow, text me and i'll tell you where to go okay?" She said as she giggled to herself.

---END OF FLASHBACK---

------

Yonghwa was at the carpark of Seohyun's apartment. He seemed patient in waiting for her but inside, his stomach was doing a breakdance! "Aish, what is taking this girl so long?" He muttered as he stared at the scenery outside.

All the trees were bald, and snow was slowly melting away. It was the end of Winter, and the weather was exactly how he liked it. Not too hot, nor too cold. His thought were stunned when he saw a figure coming out of the building.

At an instance, his jaw dropped as his eyes were fixed on the sight in front of him.

     

Seohyun walked towards the car wearing a simple dress like this.But even so, she looked like a goddess to him! She decided not to wear the beige dress in the end as she found it too fancy. She wanted to save it for other occasions instead.

Seohyun got into the car and looked at the dumbfounded Yonghwa. "Yoong?" She gently asked as she waved her hand in front of his face.

Finally snapping out of it, Yonghwa looked at Seohyun earnestly and told her something that made her heart flutter.

"Seo Joohyun, you're really beautiful today." He spoke as he moved a lock of hair out of her face.

His touch sent waves of electricity throughout her body. Her heartbeat increased and a small smile broke out on her face.

There was awkward silence in the car for a minute. After what seemed like forever, Seohyun finally turned to Yonghwa.

"Gabsida!" She squealed excitedly as she put her seatbelt on. 

"Aish, this girl" Yonghwa muttered as he started the engine, secretely smiling.

------

Both Seohyun and Yonghwa stared in awe at the tall tower in front of them. The tall building stood there, somewhat intimidating with it's height.

"Tell me what we're doing here again?" Yonghwa asked as he looked at the facinated Seohyun. 

"Mmmh, let's take the lift all the way to the highest floor!" Seohyun said, as a matter-of-factly.

Seohyun and Yonghwa walked side by side, and took the lift all the way up to the highest floor. Seohyun did not know what was at the highest floor, but did what Taeyeon told her to. She glanced at her surrounds for a moment and nodded silently to herself, looking extremely sastified. The building's decor was indeed, sleek yet classy, as according to what Taeyeon said. Something facinating must be up there then!

-----

"WAH!" Seohyun gasped as she subconsciously tugged Yonghwa's hand excitedly. She was greeted with a astounding sight!

Rows and rows of locks with messages were locked onto the wired surroundings! They were everywhere! All shapes and sizes of locks, big ones, small ones, and even heart shaped ones were all hung on the wired perimeters of the surrounding.

Seohyun let go of Yonghwa's arm and skipped excitedly around, looking at each and every one of the locks. She was exactly like a kid in a candy store!

"Anneonghaseyo, do you need help?" A man asked as he approached Yonghwa. Yonghwa glanced over at the smitten Seohyun that was completely oblivious towards her surroundings and smiled.

"Ne. Where do you get those locks?" 

"Ah, couples bring those locks themselves but we do sell some here." The man gestured to the desk at the far end of the rooftop.

"Okay, thank you." Yonghwa said as he followed the man to the desk.

-----