In the dawn

It's You And Me.

Seohyun's POV: 

Rays of sunlight was streaming in through the translucent curtains, shining against my face. I slowly opened my eyes and my dry lips - i habit i always had. Turning to the side, i read the clock that was proudly siting in a corner of the bedside table. 

 

10:00AM

 

Omo! I overslept! Thinking about the whole list of things i wanted to do today and the places i wanted to visit, i gradually got more sober and excited. Just then, i felt something tug onto my waist. Looking down, i saw an arm that evidently belonged to a guy, hugging me.

Wait, what? 

I started to panic and check if my clothes were still on. Thankfully they still were. What, it always happens like this in the movies! Gingerly turning around, i found myself face to face with Yoong. His eyes were shut tightly and his lips we pursed together. He looked just like a sleeping baby. 

Part of me was still in shock, why was he beside me! But part of me was also thankful that it was him, not some other creepy man. With intentions of going to freshen up, i gently tried to lift his arms away from my waist but he did not even budge. 

After a few minutes of struggling, i gave up. Pfft. I puffed my cheeks and sighed. Aigoo, how am i going to get up? 

"Mmmh," I heard him suddenly mumble. His sudden words startled me for awhile. Then i felt him tightening his grip as he leaned his head against her shoulder like a baby. 

"5 mins, let's just stay like this for 5 mins." And with that, he pulled me closer to him. 

-----

Yonghwa's POV: 

I woke up and found myself on the bed, tucked in nicely. I beamed at the beautiful morning and stretched my arms across the soft bed, tracing my fingers across the soft fabric. I love hotel beds. Wait, what..why was i on the bed? 

OH, I MUST HAVE SLEEP WALKED AGAIN. 

As i mentally cursed myself for being such an idiot and prayed that Hyun didn't get the wrong idea, Seohyun walked in and sat herself at the edge of the bed. "Good morning," She greeted me with a smile.

"Mmh, you know it's really great to be able to see you first thing in the morning?" I told her as i made my way over to her.

"Hmph, you know your breathe stinks in the morning?" She teased, pinching my nose lightly. 

"Well you have to get used to it sooner or later, yeobo~" I said, pinning her down to the bed and tickling her. "Who said i wanted to be your yeobo huh!" She retorted as she stuck out her tongue at me cutely. 

"Ah, you hurt my feelings! You're gonna wish you never said that!" I wriggled my eyebrows at her and smirked. Pinning her down on the bed, i started to violently tickle her.

"Y--yahahahahaha, yooong hahahahaha, leeeahah me go ahahah!" She squealed as she tried to gasp for air. Finally i stopped tickling her.

"Aigoo, Yoong choding again!" She said panting, with her hands on her cheeks. I could tell that she was embarrassed. Then she stood up and tidied her messy locks. "Go wash up piggy, it's already 12AM!" 

"Araso," I laughed at her cuteness before standing up and heading to the bathroom while she went to the kitchen.

---

Seohyun's POV:

"Jagi yah, what's for breakfast?" Yonghwa walked towards the dining table and sat himself down. Passing him a glass of milk and a piece of bread, i smiled and sat opposite him. "Here!" I chirped as he stared at the plate blankly. His gaze varied from me, to the plate , and then back at me again.

"Waeyo?" I tilted my head to the side and pushed the plate closer to him, puzzled. 

"That's all for breakfast?" He pouted as he rubbed his stomach like a little kid. "Don't you know your boyfriend has a big appetite?" He scrunched his face and picked up the piece of bread, not forgetting to eye it as though it was a foreign object.

I looked up at him and sighed, "You forgot we're gonna go to the Shilin market today? There's going to be lots and lots of streetside stalls there, with really good food!" I took the pamphlets that were neatly seated at a corner of the table and pushed them to him.

After briefly glancing at them, he looked up and gave me a bashful smile. "Majda! Mianhe hyun-ah, let's go alright!" He said while trying to get out of his seat.

"Aniyo, eat your breakfast first!" I said as i motioned him to sit down again. 

"Andwae~ I'm gonna it lots and lots of yummy food with you later, araso?" He grinned at me. Slowly, a small smile broke out on my face. 

Aigoo, this boy..

"Araso, geudae, at least drink the milk alright?" I got out of my chair and went over to him, "I'll just go prepare first and then we can go okay?"

"Geurae!" His eyes brighten as he took a big gulp of milk. Turning around, i made a beeline for the room and gathered my bag and everything i needed for the day, not forgetting my Korean-Chinese guild book! 

"Yoong, are you done?" I  called out to Yonghwa oppa who had his back faced towards me. He had on a plain polo tee and some jeans and a pair of sneakers. Even so, he looked like the most handsome guy to me.

Aish, Seo Joohyun! What are you thinking about, stop it stop it stop it! It's not right to think about a man like this!

Yonghwa turned around and nodded at me, signalling that he was ready to go. When i saw his face, i immediately started laughing. "Hahahahahha, yooongg!" I pointed at him as my hand trembled from laughing so hardly. 

"Wae?" His forehead creased as he couldn't understand why i was even laughing. "Come here, " I tugged on his hand and pulled him closer towards me. Using my thumb, i traced it across his upper lip and showed him what was on my thumb. That silly boy had a milk moustach! Without realizing, our faces were just inches apart. 

Yonghwa oppa stared at me, and then at my hand that was still at his face. Holding it, he leaned forward. I could feel my heart beating like crazy as i automatically closed my eyes.

Omo, was he going to kiss me? Ottokhae?! But then my mind went blank.

---

Yonghwa's POV:

"Yoong, are you done?" Seohyun called out from behind me. Putting the empty glass of milk down on the table i turned around and found her all ready to go. As i nodded at her question, she bust out into laugher.

 "Hahahahahha, yooongg!" She pointed at me and continued to laugh. She was laughing so hard that her hands were trembling! Yah, was there something wrong? Did i wear my shirt the wrong way? I looked down and frowned, it was the right way!

Finally i could not take it. "Wae?"  I asked her. I admit, i was getting rather frustrated! She was seldom like this!

 "Come here, " She reached out and pulled me closer towards her. Using her thumb, she traced it across my upper lip and showed me what was on her thumb. Oh my god. There was actually foam from the milk i was drinking before! , Jung Yonghwa you must have looked like such a babo! 

Suddenly, as though she was frozen, she looked up and glanced it me. It was only then that i realized how close our faces were. Somehow, whatever that was going to happen next was totally out of my control. At least i thought it was..

I closed my eyes as my lips crashed onto hers.