It's You And Me.

It's You And Me.

 A/N: Hi dearies! Alright, before you read this chapter, watch the performance first okay? It's for the best ''effect'' ^^

Then afterwards, watch it again. I'll post the links to remind you! Enjoy~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq7weTP2eks

 

Yonghwa's POV:

00 00 h till special stage
 
My heart was racing inside of me faster and faster along with each step i took towards the stage. It wasn't my first time performing in a concert, yet i was going crazy. I wonder if Seohyun is nervous too…
 
I was at my end of the stage, and she was at hers. Any moment now. 
 
"1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4" I heard myself say along with the clip of our WGM days. And with that, i walked up the stage. Standing on the platform, i could see Seohyun at the other end, smiling sweetly. Her smile was just so captivating. And especially with the dress she was wearing, she looked just like a goddess.
 
While i was still staring at her, she meekly nodded at me and smiled - it was like her way of saying " Hwaiting Oppa~" i guess.
 
I could almost hear her in my head.
 
Nodding back, i broke into a subconscious grin. 
 
Hwaiting, jagi-yah.
 
Her smile gave me hope again.
 
--

Seohyun's POV: 

 
00 00 h till special stage
 
Standing on the platform, i could see Yonghwa oppa standing opposite me. He looked really dashing, even just with his coat and a plain white shirt inside. I didn't really like his hair though, i prefer when it was down. But nevertheless, he still looked so captivating. 
 
I wonder how he was feeling now… 
 
My heart palpitated quickly against my chest and my stomach begun to weave itself into knots. At that moment, i really wished that could hear Yonghwa Oppa's encouraging words… in fact, i wanted to be able to encourage him as well. Turning to face him, i realized that he had been staring at me for awhile now. I nodded meekly and smiled.
 
Yonghwa oppa, hwaiting!
 
In return, he nodded and gave a big smile back. It was though he knew what i meant by nodding. 
 
Alright Seo Joohyun, focus!
 
I braced myself for the start of the song.
 
"maen cheoeum neoreul bodeon nal, sujub giman hadeon neoye malgeun misodo. Oneuri jinamyeon gakkawo jilgeoya, maeil seolleneun gidaereul hae" 
 
(The day when I first saw you, your bright smile full of shyness. We’ll get closer after today,every day, I have heart-fluttering expectation)
 
Yonghwa Oppa started to sing as i listened closely to each word of the song.
 
"museun mareul geonde bolkka, eotteohke hamyeon niga useo julkka. Soneul geonde boda, eosaek hae jilkka bwa meotjjeok eun useum man useo bwa" 
 
(What to say to you, how to get you to laugh. I fear it’ll get awkward when I try to hold your hand, all I can do is smile shyly)
 
Remembering how i brought a diary and wrote down what topics we should talk about during our first meeting made me laugh at how silly i was. Slowly memories kept playing through my mind. I could feel blood slowly rushing to my face as kept blinking my eyes to stop them from welling up. 
 
"uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwe gireul, ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaek hande do, gomawo yo raneun maltu daeshin jomdeo chinhage mareul hae jullae."
(Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other, even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar. Instead of saying ‘thank you’, talk to me in a friendlier way.)
 
I can finally use banmal with you now, Yonghwa oppa. Are you happy, yoong?
 
"uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwel geoya, hangeol eumsshik cheoncheonhi dagawa. Ijen nae dununeul bara bomyeo mareul hae jullae, neol saranghae
(Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other, you walk towards me slowly, step by step. Now look at my two eyes and tell me, I love you) 
 
Our eyes met as we sang the chorus. This song, meant so much to us. I remember when he got upset that i could use banmal with Jungshin chingu but not him, all his silly antics and chiding moments…
 
Why does he seem fine though? Yonghwa oppa continued to sing, his gaze not leaving mine. 
 
Stop looking Joohyun, stop. I wanted to pry my eyes away from him but i couldn't. My heart wouldn't let me. 
 
Was this going to be the last time we'll sing this song, together?
 
"neowa ye soneul jabdeon nal,shimjangi meomchu deuthan gibun deure. Museun mal haetneunji gieok jocha anna, manyang seolle neun gibun ingeol"
(The day when I held your hand, I felt my heart stop beating. I don’t even remember what I said, all I feel is a flutter in my stomach)
 
 
---

Yonghwa's POV:

 
"uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwe gireul, ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaek hande do. Gomawo yo raneun maltu daeshin, jomdeo chinhage mareul hae jullae."
(Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other, even though it’s still awkward and unfamiliar. Instead of saying ‘thank you’, talk to me in a friendlier way.)
 
 
It was time to walk down the platform. Seohyun walked down the steps really quickly, all this time only looking at the audience. I glanced at her for a moment before hastily making my way to the center of the stage as well. 
 
Why was i feeling nervous?
 
"uri seoro banmal haneun sa iga dwel geoya, hangeol eumsshik cheoncheonhi dagawa. Ijen nae dununeul bara bomyeo mareul hae jullae,"
(Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other, you walk towards me slowly, step by step. Now look at my two eyes and tell me,)
 
" neol saranghae"
 (I love you)
 
I sang with all i had in me. I really wanted the whole world to know, know that i love her. Seohyun's gaze was fixed onto the floorboard, her way of trying not to hear my words. Her smile was slowly fading away, i didn't know why.
 
Saranghae, Seo Joohyun. 
 
I could hear all the fans screaming. Will they really support us? The question kept running through my mind. I waved my hand in the air along with the music, so did Seohyun. I stole one last glance at her before walking towards her. She still looks like the innocent "hy~un" i knew. 
 
She faced me as we walked, but i knew she wasn't looking at me. She was staring at my nose, not my eyes. It felt like she wanted to avoid me. And then, she reached out her hand before i could.  I held it, and honestly, didn't want to let go. It felt like the first time we were holding hands again. The same awkwardness, the same nervousness.
 
"uri seoro saranghaneun sa iga dwe gireul jabeun duson yeongwonhi nohji anheul kkeoya. Bara boneun neoye nunbit soge, haengbokhan misoman itgil barae"
(Hopefully we can fall in love with each other ,I’ll never let go of your two hands from my grasp. The light of your eyes, gazing at me, I hope there will only  bejoyful smiles)
 
"uri seoro saranghaneun sa iga dwel kkeoya, akkyeo jugo pyeonhi gidaemyeon dwe. Neoreul boneun naye du nun i," I tapped my fingers against the microphone, trying to calm myself and my heart that was in the mids of having a spasm.
 
"malhago isseo, neol saranghae" Seo Joohyun, i'm never letting you leave my side, araso?
 
The song ended as we both waved and bowed. I quickly let go of her hand, somehow fearing that she wouldn't like me holding on. It was absurd, but i couldn't be sure anymore.
 
The lights dimmed and we were walking backstage when she bumped into me. Her leg hit my foot, sending her stumbling for a moment. She bowed and apologized embarrassedly while i placed my hand behind her back to support her, just incase she tripped again.
 
Seo Joohyun, who will protect this clumsy girl if i don't?
 
--

A/N: Hehe okay, interruption~ Now after watching the video and reading the first part, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiBdTK9AAxU and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTzp1VaNReo&feature=related .Tell me if you felt the diff! (:

Seohyun's POV:

Finally the special stage was over. It really felt like a big stone was removed from my heart, i felt so much lighter now. I guess i was so eager to leave the stage that i bumped into Yonghwa oppa's foot, resulting in me loosing my balance for awhile. Quickly bowing and apologizing, i smiled sheepishly when i felt his hand on my back, supporting me.
 
"You've worked hard, Seohyun!" He bowed and wrapped his arms around me, almost pulling me into a hug. Sensing that i was a little uncomfortable, he released me quickly and kept his hands in his pocket.
 
"Neh, you've worked hard too." I said politely while bowing. I was about to speed off into my dressing room when he suddenly stopped me. Passing me a white evelope (it looked like the mission cards we used to have for WGM) he told me to read it when i was alone. 
 
--
My hands were trembling as i opened the envelope. In there, there were a few polaroid pictures of us and a pink piece of paper.
 
 

 
Seo Joohyun :
 
That was our second time performing together, wasn't it? Were you nervous? Cos i know i was. You might be asking, why are you even reading this in the first place isn't it? It's because i love you, Seo Joohyun.
 
Do you know what love is? What's the difference between love and like? You once asked me this, in fact, you asked me during the very first time we met. I couldn't answer you, could i? It's because you can't tell what love is, you can only feel it. You said that to like is like a dandelion seed is on the the ground and it's a soft and good feeling. While love is the same seed, in the ground, growing and sprouting. A dandelion seed can always be spotted and can always just fly away. But for that flower to grow, you need to give it water, block it from the wind and it becomes very precious.
 
Well that's what you are to me, Seo Joohyun - precious. If i liked you, i would have let us part ways. I would have let you live your life while i lived mine. I would have not thought about you constantly everyday. But i didn't like you. I loved you. No, I LOVE you, that's why i wanted to fight for you, and i did. You know what? We can be together now, for real.
 

 
Reading till this part, my tears were already soaking the letter. What did he mean by 'we could be together now, for real'? Why was he so silly to fight for me, even though i left him in such a harsh way? Even my unnies said that i shouldn't have done that, but how was i supposed to know?
 

I spoke to your Sajang-nim, he allows us to be together. Are you happy? But the only thing left is, would you still want to return to my side? I saw.. i saw you and Kyuhyun-ssi together, and it broke my heart. I really hope that he hasn't already replaced my spot in your heart, but if he did, i'll leave you alone. i'm taking such a big risk to write this to you, isn't it? Hahah. But for you, no, for us, it's worth everything. If you're willing, Seo Joohyun, be mine again.
 
-Meet me at the carpark at 21 00 PM, geurae?
 
 
Yoong
 

 
I could imagine how he exactly would have read this letter to me. I could imagine how much i made him suffer.
 
I folded the letter back and placed it into the envelop. Wiping my tears, i made sure that my makeup didn't smudge. I walked towards my dressing room where my unnies were, and placed the letter in my bag.
 
"Seohyun-ah, how was it?" They all asked. I smiled.
 
..
..
..
..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And i ran, to where i was supposed to be.