On the line

It's You And Me.

The members of CNBLUE were in the airport awaiting their flight to Japan. Since they were there early in the morning at 3am, there wasn't many people around and so their manager left them to get drinks and snacks.

Yonghwa was donned in a simple white shirt and some jeans, accompanied by a pair of his favourite Ray Ban shades. He sat his big black hand carry bag beside him and looked around aimlessly.

"Should i give Hyunn a call?" he pondered as he retrieved his phone from his pocket. "Yah, but it's so early, she must be sleeping!"

"buut.. i really wanna hear her voice before i go.."he protested against his previous thoughts. "Aigoo Jung Yonghwa what are you doing! Let her sleep!" he mentally lectured himself and sat up suddenly in frustration.

Due to his sudden motions that caused the chair to rock, he woke up Jonghyun, who was fast asleep beside him.

"Yah hyung ah!" Jonghyun yelled, his voice filled with frustration.

"Oh.. sorry"

"Hyung, whats wrong with you? You've been mumbling to yourself for the past 10 mins!" The maknae informed as he took a seat next to him.

"Ani." He denied.

"AH! I KNOW. " Minhyuk shot up and exclaimed. "He wants to call hyung-soo nim but is afraid of waking her up, right?" He said proudly as he folded his arms.

"Ah..." The blur maknae nodded. "You're smart hyung!"

Minhyuk broke into a small grin at the compliment before turning back to Yonghwa. Since Yonghwa was closest to him, he knew that his advice would definitely help, in one way or another.

"I love you hyung," He murmured hastily as he reached for Yonghwa's phone. With the phone in his grasp, he quickly dialed Seohyun's number in.

Before Yonghwa could stop him and protest, his phone was shoved back into his hands and the line was through.

---

"Mmmmh, yoboseyo?" Sleepy seohyun murmured into her phone.

"Uhm..Jagi ah, it's me"  Yonghwa said nevoursly. Since he has always wanted to call Seohyun jagi, he seized his chance when she was still half awake and did it.

As Seohyun heard the voice of her beloved, she shot up like a canon ball from her bed and excitedly squealed. "Yong?!"

"Ah, ne! Did i wake you up? Sorry.." Yonghwa said apologetically.

"Aniyo! I was actually waiting for your call but i fell asleep!" Seohyun replied. Yonghwa could definitely picture how she would have said it with her cute little pout and instantly smiled to himself.

Meanwhile, the rest of the 3 guys stared in disgust, surprise and well, awe as they witness their hyung looking oh-so smitten. "Yah, this babo is crazy." Jonghyun groaned. He could not take any more of this so he lifted his hoodie to his face and went back to sleep.

----

After hanging up with Seohyun, it was time to board the plane. The boys held their luggage and proceeded to board the plane.

In the plane, Jungshin was seated with Jonghyun and Minhyuk with Yonghwa. Poor manager though, was left to sit by himself.

As the flight took off, Yonghwa peered out of the window and sighed. Just 3 weeks without Seohyun...


A/N: Herrrrroooo guys! Just a few hours more before i actually leave and i thought i'd just give you guys another short update cos i felt obligated to. Hehehe ^^  Hope you guys like it so far and i'm sorry if it's kinda sloppy! Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday and being safe! xx