Confrontation

It's You And Me.

 

Yonghwa's POV :

“You don’t understand how important she is to me, you don’t.” My voice started to sound estranged as blood rose to my cheeks. Unknowingly, my clenched fist started to tremble and veins were popping out evidently from my arms. 
 
After that talk that day at the bar, Yonghwa finally understood what happened. He decided that the battle between his heart and head had to end, as soon as possible. So the next day, he went to look for Seohyun's Sajang-nim. It wasn't the wisest thing to do, but it was the only thing that felt right.
 
“For the last time Jung Yonghwa-ssi - NO. I want you to leave Seohyun alone, araso? She has no time to play these little dating games with you. I’m surprised your agency even allows you to do such absurd things. I really have to speak to your Sajang-nim myself.” he scoffed before sitting back down into his chair.
 
“Mr Sajang-nim, maybe to you, money is what’s most important. Maybe your only goal is to shape them into world famous, top notch singers that are widely known. But please don’t forget that we have feelings too. And we don’t deserve to get tortured emotionally like this. Just because we chose the path of being a artist doesn’t mean that we have to lose all rights to have feelings. Look at Jonghyun-ssi. Sure, on the surface you allow him to date but underground? We all know, Mr Sajang-nim. It gained you free publicity, but have you spared a thought for Jonghyun-ssi's feelings? Furthermore, everybody approves of us, SO WHY CAN’T YOU?”
 
"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME IN SUCH A MANNER? DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING TO?" His fist came into contact with the table as he jumped up from his chair. 
 
"All i want is to make her happy. She's my world, and she means everything to me," I calmly said. It wasn't going to help if i acted rash about this right? 
 
"It's the same way you love your wife - you look at her and you don't see a girl, you see your whole world. And when she smiles, it's like a sunny day. But when she cries, each tear seems to be a thunderstorm. I want nothing more then to make her happy, that to ensure that she is always safe."
 
"You might think that i'm being impractical and that i should focus on my career isn't it? But these chances where you meet that special someone doesn't always pass by. It's a once in a life time chance, and i'm not going to give it up for anything in this world."
 
Once i was done with my piece, i looked up to see that Mr Sajang-nim's face had soften a little.
 
Was it working? Nah, who are you trying to kid, Jung Yonghwa? He's THE Lee Soo Man of SM Entertainment with thousands of workers under him, why would he give in just because of what YOU said?
 
Sure, it many not have worked, but after pouring out everything i had to say, i felt a little better inside. At least i know i tried. But that doesn't mean it's the end of me trying.
 
"Sorry for wasting your time Mr Sajang-nim, it was nice talking to you," I gave him a 90 degree bow before i turned around to leave.
 
"Wait-"