Wouldn't change a thing

It's You And Me.

Seohyun's POV:

So i haven been talking to Yonghwa oppa ever since that talk with my manager. Frankly, i was quite upset too cos Yonghwa oppa hasn't been contacting me too. I knew he was back in Korea already and was pretty busy but seriously, not even a message?

Why does everything seem to be failing me now? Why now?

I sighed and closed my eyes, trying to drain off all the noises in the surrounding that was giving me a headache. In less than a minute, i heard my voice being called.

"Joohyun ah, it's your turn." My makeup artist Janice called out.

"Ne unnie!" I reluctantly got off my chair and went to her for my makeup.

---2 days later---

"Hyun ah, gwaechana?" Tiffany unnie called out. She was supposed to accompany me to visit Yonghwa oppa today. 

"Ne!" I called out, grabbing my bag from the edge of my bed.

'Kaja!"

----AT CNBLUE'S DORM---

"Hyung ah, Hyung-soo nim is coming, tidy up the place!" Jungshin called out, as he himself lazed on the sofa.

"Aish, na michigetda!" Minhyuk groaned, as he swept the floor. 

Ding dong

"Omo! They're here!" Jungshin yelled, jumping off the couch.

----

Seohyun's POV:

I stood outside Yonghwa oppa's house, feeling rather nervous, for some absurd reason. 

"C'mon" Tiffany unnie said, pressing the door bell.

Within seconds, the door flew open and in front of us stood the freakishly tall Jungshin.

"Anneong!" He greeted, waving at us.

"Ne! Anneong!" Tiffany unnie and i both bowed before entering the room. Placing my bag on the couch, i immediately proceeded to Yonghwa oppa's room to look for him.

As i stood outside his door, i felt my heart flutter. Quietly tip toe-ing into his room, i found him soundly asleep. Aigo, why is this pig still sleeping? Didn't he know i was coming? 

Wait, right.. i told Jungshin to not tell him i was coming. 

As i giggled at my own foolishly, i saw Yonghwa turn to his side. Careful not to wake him up, i silently sat the side of his bed.

He looked like a little baby, the way he slept so peacefully. Moving a strand of his hair out of his face, i was shocked when he suddenly opened his eyes.

"OMO." We both yelled in unison.

"S..se..seohyun ssi!" He stammered, looking shocked to see me. Moving backwards to the edge of the bed, he hugged his pillow and pointed to me.

"W..what are you doing here?" 

"Hehehe, morning oppa!" I smiled at his expression. "Are you surprised to see me?" 


A/N:

Psst! Are you guys eggcited for what's gonna happen?(: x