Will you?

It's You And Me.

"What!" Seohyun whined as she lightly hit Yonghwa.

"Don't deny, you know you liked it!" Yonghwa teased. He lightly pinched Seohyun's cheeks, earning a glare from her. "Yah, Seo Joohyun, your nostrils are flaring again!" 

"Aish, Yong choding!" Seohyun said as she looked down at her piece of goguma cheesecake. She played with her food for awhile before looking up again.

"Hyun ah," Yonghwa looked up and saw Seohyun furiously stabbing at her cheesecake. He took a deep breathe before continuing his sentence.

"About that day at the beach..." 

Seohyun interupted before he could continue, "Don't worry about it" She chirped, flashing a bright smile at Yonghwa. Inside, she was afraid of what he had to say.

Being persistant like he always is, he raised his index finger and placed it at her lips. "I need to say this," he whispered, looking straight into her eyes, sending chills down her spine.

"I'm sorry for that day, i know i took your first kiss away," he started. "But hyun, i really want you to be mine." Yonghwa paused, and suddenly got out of his chair. He walked towards Seohyun and kneeled in front of her as he pulled a ring out of his coat.

"Seo Joohyun, if you accept this ring, i promise to always take care of you and love you with all i got, to always listen to you and never, ever hurt you. To protect you no matter what and to always always, make you smile. This isn't an engagement right or whatsoever, it's a pledge towards my love for you. Just like the ring we got before, it's a promise."

Seohyun sat at her seat with her hand over . Her heart raced as she looked at the man she loved. She smiled and meekly nodded her head.

Yonghwa couldn't believe his eyes. "Did she really accept me?!" his thought screamed at him. Without moving a muscle, he stayed rooted to the ground, with his arm still reached out. Thousand of thoughts swarmed through his head, all attacking him at the same time.


A/N:

Hello guys! A very short update for you guys! I'm currently having a small writer's block on this story right now :/ Please offer some suggestions? Anyw, i'm almost reaching 3000 views! -clapclap- Thank you so much for all your support and comments. And to those who subscribed, i hope i didn't let you down! (: xx