To Nam sam tower! ~ (2/3)

It's You And Me.

----

Finally, Seohyun was done with exploring the magnificent sight and happily trotted back to Yonghwa's side. Yonghwa threw a glance at the deeply smittened Seohyun and lightly tousled her hair. Sliding his arm slightly downwards, he finally rested them casually on Seohyun's shouder. 

"Hyun, why are you smiling like such a pabo!" He teased. Seohyun was evidently caught off guard.

"A..aniyo! It's really beautiful here! I'm so happy!" She replied nochalantly as she extended her arms into the air, breaking free from Yonghwa's grasp. Twirling around in circles, she danced gracefully like a freed swan.

"Aigoo, you are such a kid!" Yonghwa said. Hooking his arms around her waist, he held her and twirled her around in circles.

Seohyun screamed desperately asking Yonghwa to put her down but her pleas were ignored. Yonghwa grinned as he looked and the frantic Seohyun. He wasn't gonna let her down just yet, he was having too much fun!

After having his fill of fun, Yonghwa let the frightened Seohyun down. 

"YAH! JUNG YONGHWA! IT'S NOT FUNNY!" She yelled as her nostrils flared up. 

Yonghwa stood there, shocked. He has never seen Seohyun so acting so fiercely before. She wasn't even half as angry as this when he told her he lost her letter, or even when he lost her handmade scarf! 

"..." He looked into her fiery eyes, awaiting for his impending doom.Those seconds passed by like hours. Silence was broken when Seohyun lightly tapped him on his head. "It's not funny!" She said, pouting. 

Within seconds, Yonghwa had witnessed her from being a scary woman, to a cute little girl. "Sigh, how many sides can one person have!" Yonghwa thought to himself, feeling defeated.

Yonghwa decided that it was time to change the mood. Instructing Seohyun to close her eyes, he rummaged through his bag and took out a small blue box with gold laced ribbon tied around it. With Seohyun's eye's still closed, he delicately placed the box in her palm and wrapped her slender fingers around it.

"Okay, you can look now" he said. Nervousness was evidently showed all over his face. He wasn't sure how  she was going to react.

"Omo," Seohyun gasped as she looked at the little box in her hand. "W..what is this?" She stammered.

"Surely it can't be that, could it?" Seohyun silently thought as her fingers traced along the smooth edges of the box.

"I don't know." Yonghwa replied cheekily. "You can open the first box, but not the second one" 

"Aigoo, what's with the suspense!" Seohyun whined as she took off the lid of the first box, revealing a second smaller box.

She held up the velvet black box and stared at it as though it was some peculiar object. 

"What is it?" She asked, pointing at the small black box. Her lips natually fell into a cute pout and her eyes glistered.

"You'll find out after dinner!" Yonghwa smiled, grabbing Seohyun's hand.

"Where are we going? " Seohyun staggered as she looked at their interlocked hands. It no longer seemed awkward to hold hands with Yonghwa. Instead, it felt as natural as her loving gogumas.

"I'm bringing you to sell" Yonghwa joked as he let out a slight chuckle. He did not understand how such a sweet girl like Seohyun did not have any boyfriends at all. No boyfriends.. even till now. On the subjet of boyfriends, the thought of Seohyun getting attatched to someone else besides Yonghwa made him cringe. He wanted to call her, his, but something was stopping him, he just didn't know what..