"Promise you won't get married before me!"

It's You And Me.

The girls were all clustered in the kitchen, busy preparing dinner, leaving Yonghwa alone in the living room. After sitting for almost an hour, he felt his numbing and got up. Roaming around the living room while the girls were still busily rummaging and shouting in the kitchen, he chanced upon a few photo frames at the side of the TV console.

Before when he came in, he was not given a chance to even look at the dorm his girlfriend was living in before getting pounced by the girls. A photo frame instantly caught his eye.

"Wah, so this is how Hyun looked like" He said under his breathe as he unconsciously smiled to himself. Yonghwa's thoughts were interrupted when the photo frame was snatched away from me.

"Omo!" Seohyun yelled, embarrassed, as she clutched the photo frame against her chest tightly, looking ashamed. "Oppa, how did you get this!" She whined, sounding very defensive.

"Hyun ah, i didn't know you were this pretty even before debut!" He teased, pulling her into a little hug.

"Eh, cut the PDA okay!" Jessica shouted as she emerged from the kitchen in hopes of getting some help from Yonghwa only to be greeted by the couple getting touchy.

She shot both of them a disgusted face and stuck her tongue out before approaching Yonghwa again. 

"Since you're the only guy here, make yourself useful," She instructed, passing him a jar of pickles. As she gestured him to open it, the door flung open, followed by a high pitch squeal.

"UNNIE, I'M HOME!" Yuri said, throwing her bag onto the table.

"Oh! Hello there Yong seobang!" 

"Annyeonghaseyo Yuri!" Yonghwa greeted as he held the opened jar to Jessica.

Following behind was Yoona who was removing her crazy 5 inch high stilettos at the door. "Annyeong Yong seobang!" She said casually as she walked pass him, plonking herself on the couch.

----

"Everybody, dinner!" The kid leader shouted from the kitchen as the girls ushered the dishes out one by one. Soon, the whole table was filled with a spread of food that could easily feed an army.

Just then, Yonghwa's phone started ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Hyung, where are you! Minhyuk and Jonghyun hyung went out and left me alone!" Jungshin grumbled.

"Ah, i see. Yah, you jashik, i'm over at Seohyun's now." He said, breaking into a little chuckle.

"Who's that?" Seohyun asked peering at him with curiosity

"Ah, it's Jungshin" Yonghwa replied.

"Oh! Jungshin chingu!" Seohyun said, lighting up."Annyeonghaseyo!" She said, attempting to be heard.

"Annyeonghaseyo hyeong-soo nim! Hyung ah, can i come over? " Jungshin eagerly asked.

"Hahah, Hyun ah, you're so cute." Yonghwa said, ignoring Jungshin's question completely.

"Invite him over!" Sunny exclaimed excitedly for some reason. 

"Oh, i can really come right hyung!" Jungshin said excitedly as he heard Sunny's suggestion.

"Yah you jashik, we're starting dinner soon." Yonghwa paused as he put his phone away and asked the rest "Is it okay for him to come?"

All of them nodded eagerly. They were more than happy to have someone over!

"I'm giving you 10 mins to get your here." Yonghwa ordered and hung up before Jungshin could protest.

---

Jungshin had made it in 15 mins instead of 10 mins but was forgiven as everyone was too hungry from waiting for him to have the energy to scold him.

"Mmmh, when are you planning to marry our hyunnie?" Yoona asked between mouthfuls.

Upon hearing that question, both Yonghwa and Seohyun started choking on their food and coughed awkwardly.

"Unnie!" Seohyun whined, trying to stop her mischievous unnie from making things awkward.

"What! I'm just concerned for my dongsaeng's future!"  Yoona said, trying to look innocent.

"Yah, you better not get married before me or i'll serve all ties with you!" Tiffany suddenly said, putting her Samgyupsal wrap down.

"Arraso unnie!" 

---

After dinner, Yonghwa, Jungshin and the SNSD girls chatted for awhile more before it was time for them to go.

"Sorry, our manager hyung is rushing us to get back, i enjoyed myself today, thank you!" Yonghwa said as he bowed. Jungshin followed after.

"Oppa i'll walk you down!" Seohyun said. She was reluctant to part with Yonghwa just yet.

"Ani, hyun it's late. It's not safe."Yonghwa declined as he held her hand. "I'll see you when i get back from Japan okay?" He said as he lightly pecked her on her forehead.

"Ne.." Seohyun muttered as she felt his lips on her forehead. At that moment, nothing mattered to her. Not even her unnies shrieking behind her. All she concentrated on, was the feeling of her forehead kiss. (A/N: Naw, that one at the studio during their wedding shoot doesn't count!)