Sajang-nim

It's You And Me.

Seohyun's POV:

Staring at the brown wooden door in front of me, I lifted my hand against the door and hesitated for a moment before finally knocking.

"Nugu eyo?" Sajang-nim's stern voice sounded from behind the door. Gulping, I sighed before softly replying.

"Sajang-nim, cho neun Seohyun ibmnida,"

"Ah. Come in," he instructed as I opened the door and bowed to greet him. "Just the person I wanted to see," he said nonchalantly as he gestured me to sit down.

With each step I took towards his desk, my heart started feeling heavier and heavier. Was this going to be the end of Yonghwa oppa and I?

No! Seo Joohyun, you have to stay optimistic! I chided myself inwardly as I pulled the chair and sat down awkwardly, half thanking God for the big desk that was separating Sajang-nim and I. After all, this was the first time I was meeting him, alone.

"So," Sajang-nim cleared his throat, startling me and breaking my train of thoughts. Placing his hands on the table he looked up at me. "I'm sure you know why I asked to see you, right?"

"...deh sajang-nim.." I sighed, preparing myself for the verdict that was going to ruin my life. Any moment now.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself then?" Racking my brains for a reply, all I could do was helplessly stare at my bag, hoping that my phone would ring as a distraction.

"Seohyun?"

"Deh sajang-nim?" I looked up, perplexed, only to find him staring at me intently, waiting for a reply.

"Joesonghamnida, sajang-nim.." I sighed.

"Seohyun, I'm very disappointed in you and you know that. " he paused and took a sip of his coffee. "I put in so much effort and time to train you girls just to get you to where you are now. And what you have here, your little relationship, might just ruin everything. Mind you, this isn't just about you either, it concerns all 9 of you! Are you going to ruin that for SNSD?" his voice raised a notch as he lectured. Absorbing each word he said, my eyes started to well up with tears. I bit my tongue, in attempt to stop myself from crying but it only seemed to make everything worse.

"This cannot go on, and you know that. it's not only going to ruin your image, it will ruin his as well. Are you going to be liable for it? Listen to me, break up with him as soon as possible, araso?" Sanjang-nim instructed before whipping out his handphone and punching a few keys , all while I tried to get hold of things. He didn't even give me a chance to protest, not even a second.

And I, of all people knew very well how scary he could be. But in a situation like this, what options did I have?

It was like I was stuck between the two most important things in my life, my boyfriend and SNSD.

--------

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeoboseyo, Yong?"

"Yeah, Seohyun? What's up?" Yonghwa oppa chucked at the sound of my uncertain voice.

Its probably the last time I'm gonna hear him laugh like this, ever again...

"Um..I need to talk to you.. Could we meet up?" I sighed, sitting myself on the edge of my bed.

"Hyun? Gwaenchanayo?" Yonghwa oppa's voice was full of concern, making my insides cringe more with guilt.

I couldn't bring myself to do it. I couldn't. It was just..not right! But I had no choice.

Sigh, you can do it, Seohyun, Hwaiting!

"Could we meet at the park for awhile?"

"The one near your apartment? Do you need me to pick you up?" he offered.

"Deh, that park. And aniyo, its not very far, I can walk.."

"oh..geudae.. I'll see you in a bit then," His voice trailed off, sounding hurt from my cold replies.

I'm sorry, I really am..