Moonlight

It's You And Me.

Yonghwa walked down the quiet streets of Tokoyo silently, hands in his pocket. The wind was howling and leaves were busily darting across the ground. He looked up and glanced at the big bright moon that was proudly shining. 

--FLASHBACK--

"Yoong! Look at the moon!" Seohyun squealed as she tugged onto Yonghwa's arm.

"Aigo, it's really beautiful," Yonghwa smiled as he glanced  over and Seohyun. She was just like an angel specially brought into his life. Always there to cheer him up, care for him, nag at him and most importanly, love him like no one had before.

She was pratically his gurdian angel, always looking out for his well being. She would always remind him to take more fruits and vegetables, to not sleep so late and not take so much coffee, which he loved, and was too, bad for his intestine.

Whenever they were filming WGM together, she would always remind him to be careful and to just do his best - no pressure given.

"I'm so glad, we could come to Japan together," Seohyun smiled and let out a small sigh. "I don't want this to end so fast.."

--END OF FLASHBACK--

Yonghwa was on his way to a nearby convience store to get a few beers for s and himself. Still deeply stuck in his thoughts, he absently mindedly crossed the road, unaware about the speeding car that was heading towards him.

What happened next, was like a slow motion movie. One minute, the car was like miles away from him, the next, he was face to face with it.

The car hit Yonghwa's body with force, sending him flying in the air. A short sharp pain stung his head as he landed on the concrete floor. Blood trickled down his forehead and blurred his vision. All he saw, was the frantic driver getting out of the car to check on him, before he passed out cold.

----

Jungshin sat outside the operation room, his face burried into his hands. It has almost been an hour since Yonghwa was rushed to the hospital, but still no news of his condition.

"Yahh! Where's hyung!" two loud voices yelled in panic, followed by Jonghyun and Minhyuk frantically running towards Jungshin.

Jungshin silently, pointed at the operation room and told them what happened, or at least, what he heard happened.

"Hyung, you must be okay.." Minhyuk silently said as he sat himself down. His heart was beating like crazy and he could feel an anchor desperately pulling it down. His eyes began to water and soon, it was like a waterfall.

The three guys sat there, trying to cheer each other up, but to no avail. They were helpless and lost, and all they could do was wait for their manager to rush over.

"Jung Yonghwa you jashik, you better be fine" Jonghyun mumbled, with his gaze fixed onto the operation room.