Future

It's You And Me.

 

Yonghwa's POV:

 
After Seohyun explained to me what was happening, my heart suddenly felt really heavy. And for the first time in a long while, i felt afraid. 
 
No, it wasn't the type of feeling when you're afraid of going up on stage or afraid of forgetting your lines. Neither is it the type when you're afraid to watch a horror movie by yourself, for fear that a serial killer might jump out from the television.It's the kind where you know that something might just happen, that 
someone you treasure the most might just be taken away from you, but yet you don't know how to stop it. And all you can do is wait each day, hoping that some god-sent miracle prevents it from happening.
 
"Have you, ever thought about what is going to happen in the future?" 
 
Her uncertain voice broke my train of thoughts instantly.
 
I stared at her dumbfounded as i tried to search my pea brain for a smart answer but to no avail. I was evidently caught off guard.
 
"Well.." I stammered,"What do you mean what's going to happen?" I rebutted, hoping that she would just change the topic or at least give me time to think of a reply.
 
"I mean like, your career - how long do you plan on staying in the music industry? And after your contract ends, are you gonna continue doing the same thing or are you going to venture into something else? And how bout marriage? Do you plan on ever settling down with someone and starting a family, or do you wanna not get married?" She said without even batting an eyelash.
 
Wow.
 
"And..what's gonna happen to us?" She whispered, avoiding my gaze.
 
I sat there with my mouth hung wide open. I really didn't know how to reply her! 
 
Okay, Jung Yonghwa, think.
 
"Well, ummm.. i'd love to stay in the music industry because ultimately, it's my passion and CNBLUE has came a long way. Honestly i wouldn't give that up for anything in the world. And yeah, i do wanna get married and settle down. I've been way too lonely these past few years, until a met you of course." I paused for a moment to catch my breath. With my free hand, i ruffled through my wet hair and rubbed the back of my neck nervoursly. All this thinking was making my head hurt!
 
"And us, we're going be alright, because i'm not letting you go."
 
Wait wait wait, was she actually hinting on something? I paused and tried to picture us married and with kids!
 
~~
 
"Yeobo! Can you get ___? I'm cooking dinner!" Seohyun shouts over ___'s loud wailing. I sigh and get out of my seat, making my way towards the cot where ___ was.
 
"___ ah, uljima~" I coo as i cradle him in my arms. He blinks his little eyes for awhile before he stopped crying, as though he understood what i just said.  
 
I lift my hand up to wipe his tear stained face and he giggles at my touch. Seohyun calls out from the kitchen to ask if we were alright and i assured her that he's fine.
 
~~
 
Brrrrrr. I shivered at the thought of me with kids. No, it wasn't that i didn't want kids, it was just...i don't know.
 
"Yoong? Are you there?" Seohyun nudged.
 
"Ah, umm, yeah."
 
"Aigoo, forget it," Seohyun sighed despondently as she got up from her seat. "Let's go pack and head to bed, geudae?"
 
"Araso," I nodded, extending my hands out at her, gesturing her to pull me up. With a little smile, she took my hands and got me off the sofa. 
 
"Wahh, uri Seohyun is so strong!" I teased, pulling her into a little hug as we made our way to the bedroom. 
 
Sigh, this was all going past too fast. Tomorrow, we'll be returning to reality, tomorrow.
 
----
 
"Yoong~ Are you done with packing?" Seohyun called out from the kitchen where she was fixing us a late night snack.
 
"Mmmh," I stared at my b suitcase. "Yep, i'm done!" I finally decided to call out.
 
"Ah, chincha? Let me see," Seohyun walked in with two mugs of hot chocolate. Settling the mugs down on the bedside table, she walked over to 'inspect' my suitcase.
 
"Aigoo, why is your suitcase so full?" Seohyun shook her head as she ped my suitcase, revealing my pile of unfolded clothes and random belongings everywhere. Shaking her head in disapproval, she took out a piece of clothing and started folding it, all while giving me a dressing down.
 
"Yoong! You can't just stuff all your clothes in like that. You have to fold 'em! And your new clothes you bought and the dirty ones need to be placed in seperate plastic bags so that it would be easier for you to do laundry when you're back home!" Seohyun said, getting up from the bed and walking into the living room.
 
"It's so messy Yoong, could you please repack it? It won't take very long. Aish, and you can't put those gifts at the bottom, they'll get squashed!" She continued from the living room all the way back into the bedroom. Walking over to where i was sitting, she handed me two plastic bags and nudged me to get up. "Don't be lazy, go do it again~" 
 
"Andwaeeee, its alright just as it is." I groaned, refusing to budge. It was close to 3AM and i was really dead beat. 
 
"Yoong, just go, it won't take long!" Her voice started sounding really annoyed.
 
"Okay okay, later okay?" I protested.
 
"Aigoo," Seohyun flared her nostrils and took a deep breath before exhaling. "Forget it."
 
I sat there dumbfounded as i watched her march out of the room, looking rather pissed off. That was..new. Seohyun never really got angry before. Or rather, she was never the type of girl who got angry so easily. She was patient and mild, like a little innocent lamb. Aish, i must have pushed her buttons too much.
 
As i cursed myself inwardly for angering Seohyun, she came back into the room again, this time with her own luggage, all packed up.
 
"Jagi-ah.." I called out hesitantly.
 
She ignored me.
 
"Seohyun ah.." I tried again, this time feeling rather worried. Was she really mad at me?
 
Yet again, she ignored me and turned to walk out of the room.
 
Great, now she's pissed off. But the thing i don't get is that why is she so pissd off! It's just a suitcase. I was going to unload after i reached Korea again, so why was there a need to pack it so nicely? Aish, i guess sometimes girls are just so, OCD bout things. (a/n: Guys can be so insensitive at times huh!)
 
Sighing, i got out of my chair and proceeded to repack my suitcase, reluctantly. As much as i didn't want to, i didn't want Seohyun to be mad at me. Maybe it was my fault huh, she's been under a lot of stress recently, and i should've been more compromising i guess.
 
----
 

Seohyun's POV:

 
"Yoong~ Are you done with packing?" I called out from the kitchen where i was fixing us a late night snack.
 
"Yep, i'm done!" Yonghwa oppa called out from the bedroom.
 
"Ah, chincha? Let me see," I said as i walked into the room, both hands holding mugs of hot chocolate. Settling the mugs down on the bedside table, i walked over to see how his packing went.
 
"Aigoo, why is your suitcase so full?" I shook my head as I was greeted with the sight of his suitcase that was busting to the sems. ping his suitcase, i was horrified when i saw his pile of unfolded clothes all squashed up in a bundle. How was this packing!
 
"Yoong! You can't just stuff all your clothes in like that. You have to fold 'em! And your new clothes you bought and the dirty ones need to be placed in seperate plastic bags so that it would be easier for you to do laundry when you're back home!" I said, getting up from the bed and walking into the living room.
 
"It's so messy Yoong, could you please repack it? It won't take very long. Aish, and you can't put those gifts at the bottom, they'll get squashed!" I continued as i walked to get plastic bags for Yonghwa oppa.  
 
"Don't be lazy, go do it again~"  I nudged, handing him the two bags that were in my hand.
 
"Andwaeeee, its alright just as it is." He said uninterestedly.
 
"Yoong, just go, it won't take long!" I was starting to get a little annoyed. It was just a simple thing, why was he making it sound so hard? Aish, my head hurts.
 
"Okay okay, later okay?" He said, patronizing me.
 
"Aigoo," I sighed and took a deep breath. Seo Joohyun has reached her limit. "Forget it."
 
I didn't know why, but i was feeling really annoyed at that time. Why was it so hard? Was i asking for too much? I don't understand why Yonghwa oppa couldn't just repack it, it didn't take a lot of time. He was just so.. lazy! 
 
With thoughts boiling in my mind, i walked out of the room and went to get my already NEATLY packed suitcase.
 
"Jagi-ah.." Yonghwa oppa called out as i walked back in.
 
Hmph, i'm going to ignore you.
 
"Seohyun ah.." He called again, this time with caution lingering in his voice.
 
Ignore, Seo Joohyun, do not give in! 
 
---
Half an hour later, Yonghwa oppa emerged from the bedroom with a big smile plastered onto his face.
 
"Jagi-ah, I repacked my suitcase already! Everything is neat and in place now," He said, beaming with pride.
 
"Mmh, okay.." I said, trying not to sound interested at all. Secretly inside though, i felt a sense of happiness. What i said actually mattered to him! 
 
My train of thoughts were broken when i felt a pair of arms around my waist and someone's body against mine.
 
"Baby, don't be angry alright?" Yonghwa oppa's voice sent a shiver down my spine. Slowly, he leaned forward and pecked me on my cheek.
 
"Seo Joohyun, do you know how much i love you?"
 

A/N:

I'M BACK! (: I'm so sorry for not updating in like a month? Sorry for leaving you guys hanging there ): Exams have offically ended though i haven got back my results -fingers crossed-. But regardless, i'm back here to update now! I promise you guys that i'll be updating more often now alright? So thank you for being so patient with me always! Well i'm sure in the midst of my hiatus, i must have lost a few followers here and there (D':) but for those of you who stayed, jinjja nomu kamsahabnida!  Love you guys to bits! -give cookies-