Being a man!

It's You And Me.

Yonghwa's POV:

"Hyun ah, do we have to really go up?" I sighed as i sunk back into my seat. I looked over and saw Seohyun giving me a little glare.

"Sigh, okay.. let's go.." 

"Yoong, relax" Seohyun said while lightly squeezing my hand. She smiled at me endearingly and leaned over to peck me on the cheek.

"Aigoo, you really never fail to cheer me up!" I smiled at her, while unbuckling my seatbeat. She really did make me feel less nervous!

----

"Here?" I asked as i pointed at the entrance of the buliding. 

"Ne!" She chirped as she held on to my hand tightly and led me into the lift. "Aigoo, i'm so excited! You're finally meeting my unnies!" She squealed.

I could feel beads of perspiration slowly tricking down my forehead as my grip tighten on the bag of goodies i was holding. "Yah, Jung Yonghwa! Be a man! " I thought to myself. I took a deep breathe and reassured myself that i was just going to be meeting 8 other girls. Right, 8 other girls who possibility have the strength to tear me apart if i ever hurt Seohyun. As i was mentally beating myself up for agreeing to come, i felt a tug on the end of my shirt.

"Oppa, gwaenchanayo?" Seohyun asked, looking a little worried. I gave her a smile, reassuring her that i was fine, and placed my arm over her.

"Kapsida!" I said, faking a smile. So not looking forward to this! 

---

"Here it is!" Seohyun squealed as she pointed to a door and a sign that said " #9-09"

I felt her grip tighten as she looked at me. Her expression fell and a worried look was all over her face. "Yoong oopa, maybe we should go back," She said. 

"Aniyo, we're already here,"  I could tell that she really wanted me to go in but was sparing a thought for my feelings. I must not disappoint her.

Just as we were in the middle of discussing, the door flung open.

"Omo! What are you two doing outside!" Sunny squealed as she gestured us to come in.

"Oh!" I said. I was definitely caught off guard! "Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Yonghwa imnida" I said as i gave a 90 degree bow.

"Yah, we all know who you are, skip the formalities and come in!" Another voice shouted from the living room. "Oh, Annyeonghaseyo Tiffany!" I greeted as a made another bow.

--

"Yah, Yong seobang! What took you so long? We were all waiting y'know?" Taeyeon said. 

We were all seated in the living room with Seohyun on my right and Sunny on my left. Sitting beside Sunny was Taeyeon, followed by Tiffany, Jessica , Sooyoung, and finally Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, where did Yoona unnie and Yuri unnie go?" Seohyun asked, as she looked around.

"Ah, those two had to shoot a CF today, they'll be back for dinner though," Jessica informed.

"Ah, okay." Seohyun nodded and looked at me, "Oppa, give them the bag," she said, nudging me.

Before i could, i heard squeals going on between the girls.

"KYAAA, SHE CALLED HIM OPPA!" Sunny shrieked as she frantically hit Taeyeon on the arm like a lunatic. "Ouch!" I silently groaned and i stared at them.

"Oh, sorry, keke" Sunny said, finally noticing my existence. "We're just excited, our maknae's finally all grown up!" She smirked and raised an eyebrow at Seohyun, who was now crazily blushing away.

"Aniyo, it's okay." i smiled as i lifted up the bag and passed it to Taeyeon. "Umm, i brought some gifts for you guys, i hope you like it." I said, sounding extremely awkward.

"Ohh, i wanna see!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as the ran to the bag.

"Wah! Bird's nest, Ginseng, Chilli paste and... ma?" Hyoyeon said, staring puzzeledly at the ma.

"Yong seobang, you really shouldn't have!" Sooyoung said, smiling away. She took the bird nest and ginseng to the kitchen and placed them safely in the cupboard.

I turned to Seohyun and forced out a nervous smile. I hope i did everything right.


A/N: 

Hello guys! I've tabulated the votes and evidently, a visit to SNSD's dorm won with 32 votes! I really didn't expect so many votes man, thank you guys so much for the support! (: And so yep, I will be splitting this visit into 3 parts because it's gonna be quite long! Sorry to all those sones in favour of Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri cos i haven really featured them much yet but don't worry, they'll be appearing soon! Also, i will be going away for camp (again) for 3 days so to make up to you guys, i'll be posting twice today!  Do look forward to how Yoong will get grilled by the girls ^^

xx