BWO?!

It's You And Me.

 

Seohyun's POV : 

"Hahaha, oppa stop teasing me or i'll have to ask Leeteuk oppa to punish you!"
 
It was a day off for SNSD and we all decided that we were too tired to go anywhere or do anything but laze at home. Jessica unnie was on the phone with her sister, Sunny unnie was busy texting Minhyuk-ssi , as weird as it seems, and taeyeon unnie was watching TV with Yoona unnie, Tiffany unnie and Yuri unnie. Sooyoung unnie was busy stuffing her face with food - as usual. Hyoyeon unnie was reading her magazine on her bed while i was on the phone with Kyuhyun oppa.
 
"Hyun-ah, have you eaten?"
 
"Aniyo, have you, oppa?" 
 
"Ne, i have. Aigoo Seohyun you need to eat more, you've been losing a lot of weight recently!" Kyuhyun oppa said worriedly. I could almost imagine him shaking his head disapprovingly at me. Giggling at the thought of that, i was interrupted by his voice once again.
 
"Seohyun? You better eat something! You know you'll gain weight faster if you don't eat regular meals?"
 
"Omo, chinch?" I gasped. Oh no, i am going to be so fat! 
 
"…no." There was silence before Kyuhyun oppa replied and burst out laughing.
 
"Aigoo oppa you're so mean!" I pouted. Seo Joohyun, you're so gullible! 
 
Just then, i heard the house phone ringing. Thinking that one of the unnies would definitely answer the call, i ignored it. Minutes later however, Yoona unnie came into the room.
 
Looking at her, she gestured me to come outside for awhile. 
 
"Kyuhyun oppa, i have to go, talk to you soon okay?"
 
"Eung, araso. Remember to eat!"
 
"Deh~"
 
---
 
"Deh unnie?" I bounced into the living room and squeezed myself in-between my unnies on the sofa.
 
"Hyun-ah, we have something to ask you," Tiffany unnie started as she placed her hand on top of mine. Glancing at the other unnies, Taeyeon unnie nodded and signaled for Tiffany unnie to continue.
 
Hmm, why are they acting so strange? 
 
"Waeyo unnie?" I asked.
 
"Are.. you still..upset about…that?" Tiffany unnies' husky voice sank into my mind as she cautiously asked.
 
"Hahaah, aniyo unnie, i'm fine! Waeyo?" I tried to brush it off by chuckling, bitterly that is.
 
"Chincha?" Yuri unnie butted in, not looking very convinced.
 
"Deh, waeyo?" I pouted. I didn't like the fact that they were all hiding something from me!
 
"I'll tell her," Taeyeon unnie said as she looked at the girls reassuringly before fixing her gaze on me. "Aigo, uri maknae is very strong, don't worry." She said, smiling at me. I don't know why, but she looked really motherly then.
 
Leaning closer, she whispered into my ears. 
 
"...." 
 
"BWO?!" 
 

A/N:

 Hi lovelies! I'm sorry that i keep ending with a cliff hanger these few chapt but i figued that a little suspense would be good wouldn't it? And euhehehe, i've reached 150 subbies for this story! Thank you all so much! xx