Second thoughts

It's You And Me.

Seohyun’s POV:

It has been 2 days since Yonghwa Oppa was scheduled to be back from Japan. Weird though, he hasn’t contacted me at all!

As I absentmindedly stirred the blended broccoli soup I was cooking, I heard a yelp from behind.

“Eh, you’re spilling the soup everywhere you babo!” taeyeon unnie lectured, lightly pushing my head.

“oh, sorry unnie.” I said, sounding extremely lackluster.

“Aigooo, someone’s love sick isn’t she?” Taeyeon unni teased, as she walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of juice.

“A..aniyo ” I stammered, flustered from the sudden remark.

“Don’t deny, unnie knows you well enough,” Taeyeon unnie smiled and patted me on my shoulder before walking out of the kitchen.

------

“Unnie! Lunch is ready!” I called out to my 8 unnies who were scattered all around the house. One by one, my unnies started coming to the dining table.

As everyone settled down, I noticed that Sooyoung unnie was not at the table. Weird, that shinshik would never give up food for anything!

“Hyun ah, go call that shinshik for dinner” hyoyeon unnie instructed. I nodded my head and was about to get up from my seat when I heard Sooyoung unnie screaming my name from her room.

“Omo, what happened?” i said, feeling rather nervous. Did something bad happen? Rushing to the room, I was greeted by Sooyoung unnie pointing frantically at her laptop screen, with one hand over .

“Unnie, what happened?” I asked, as I glanced at her screen.

 

CN BLUE’s leader Jung Yonghwa was in an accident on 28 June in Tokoyo, Japan.

CN BLUE was holding their Japan tour in Tokoyo for 2 weeks. Originally scheduled to come back to Korea on 5 July, their schedules have been pushed back due to Yonghwa’s hospitalization.

Basist Lee Jungshin assured all their fans that Yonghwa was fine and was on his way to recovery through their twitter account. He also thanked fans for their concern and well wishes for CN BLUE’s leader.

Yonghwa is said to be discharged on 10 July if everything goes well.

Source via mixheior63

 

Everything around me seemed to have faded. My heart was threatening to jump out of my ribcage and I could feel panic rising in me. All that I could think of was the words ‘hospitalized’ and ‘accident’, which were repeating in my head like a broken recorder.

” yah what’s taking you girls so long?” said a voice at the door. I didn’t bother to turn around, I was much too confused for anything.

“Fany, see this..” Sooyoung unnie said, her voice trailing off.

After glancing for a brief moment, I heard a clear loud gasp from Fany unnie.

“Seohyun ah..” she hushed, with eyes full of sympathy. “everything’s gonna be alright okay?”

“i…i…” I couldn’t even find the words to say. It was all too sudden. And why was I the last to know?! Shouldn’t have Yonghwa Oppa or someone called me since he was better? Thoughts streamed through my mind before I finally decided to call Jungshin.

----

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yoboseyo, Jungshin ssi, I’m seohyun.”

“Ah, Ne! Hyung-soo nim! What can I do for you?”

“Is yonghwa Oppa better now? What happened?” My voice started to rise with tension.

I could hear on the other end that Jungshin was kind of taken back with my response but nevertheless, it was my boyfriend who got hurt, so it was legit for me to be nervous, right?

After explaining the whole incident to me and assuring me that yonghwa Oppa was fine, I calmed down.

“Aigo… Mianhae Jungshin, I was worried and especially because Yoong Oppa didn’t call me at all..” I let out a heavy sigh.

“Mwo?” he said, sounding a little taken aback. “you mean Hyung hasn’t contacted you at all? That’s weird.” he paused before continuing.

“ah, Hyung-soo nim, he’s talking to the doctor now, I’ll get him to call okay?”

“Ne.. Your phone bills must cost a lot. Mianhae jungshin! Kamsahamida!”

----

“Oppa, so can I go visit him?” I pleaded with my greatest puppy eyes.

After telling manager Oppa about me and Yoong( he didn’t really know), he flared up and lectured me for over an hour. Despite being viciously lashed by him, I still pleaded for him to allow me to fly over to Japan.

“Seohyun ah,” his warm husky, father-like voice tingled at the back of my ears.

“I think it’s better if you don’t go. There will be lots of fans and reporters at the hospital, I don’t want a scandal to occur. Especially…” his voice trailed off for a moment but then came back with a cold harsh tone. “since you guys are having an underground relationship. Your reputation will be at stake.”

Those words struck me. He was right, we were having an underground relationship. Something we had to hide from the public and lie about. What was I thinking? About risking me an my unnies’ reputation and even his for us? Was I being too childish and insensitive? Appa and umma didn’t teach me to be like this did they?

Unknowingly, tears started forming and were soon cascading down my face. I didn’t know why I was beating myself up for it so badly but I just felt as though I was a letdown.

“Seohyun ah, it’s-“

I cut manager Oppa off before he continued. “I won’t go.” I said, before running straight for my room.

I was disappointed with myself.


A/N:

Ohmy, i'm so sorry guys for not updating quicker!): I've been really busy recently since school just started hence i don't have much time to brainstorm for ideas. Forgive me! ): Oh and, do you guys think that the accident thing is too draggy? Let me know if you guys want me to speed things up okay? Yonghwa doesn't remember Seohyun and Seohyun's having second thoughts again huh? Things are gonna get pretty complicated! Stay tuned! x