I guess this is goodbye?

It's You And Me.

 

“And cut!” the director instructed. One by one, the camera lights slowly dimmed and finally, darkness engulfed him. It was over. ” Good job yonghwa-ssi, kamsahamida for your hard work!” the director said as he lightly nudged yonghwa, which brought him back to his senses.

“A..ah, ne, no problem. It was a pleasure” yonghwa replied coldly. His eyes were fixed onto the building infront of him and tears were threatening to burst out from his eyes.

WGM was over for both yonghwa and seohyun, after one well spent year together.

------SNSD DORM-------

“Take care, yoong.” seohyun whispered faintly as she witnessed yonghwa’s car exiting the parking lot.

“YAH, Seo joohyun! Are you okay?You didn’t even greet any of your unnies when you came home!” hyoyeon stood at the door, with her hands on her hips, shaking her head in disbelief.

“E..eh, mianhaemida unnie..” Seohyun said apologetically as she turned away to wipe her tears. She didn’t want anyone want to see her crying.

“Hyunnie.. Are you crying?” Hyoyeon suddenly asked. Her tone softened, almost immediately. “Come here, what happened?” she questioned, approaching seohyun with open arms.

-----CN BLUE DORM-------

“Hyung! Aish, you’re back finally!” Minhyuk pouted. Yonghwa glanced and found minhyuk sprawled all over ther sofa with a bag of chips. Just then, a voice yelled from behind. ” KANG MINHYUK! YOU ARE MAKING A MESS!”

Startled, minhyuk dropped his entire bag of chips, making an even bigger mess. “Jonghyun h..hyung, I..” Minhyuk stammered. ” Aish, chincha..” Jonghyun groaned as his rubbed his temples furiously.

Looks like not only yonghwa was having a bad day. Yonghwa kept silent and headed for his room almost immediately. He just wanted to escape reality.