Chapter 98

A Twist In My Story

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I opened the door and found Kyuhyun beside Heechul oppa’s door; arms crossed, his back were resting on the wall. He’s looking at me with a grin on his lips.

“Good evening beautiful!” He told me.

I lowered my head chuckling a bit. “Where’s my letter?” I asked.

He shrugged. “I don’t have one yet. I can’t draw that well.” He said softly laughing.

I pouted. “It’s been two days…It doesn’t need to be a drawing.”

He walked towards me. I took steps backward as he walked closer little by little. He reached for the knob and closed the door in my room. He guided me down the black bin bag and he sat on the pink one. He reached for my legs and lifted it on his lap. My eyes blinked wondering of what he’s doing.

“I don’t think I need to write letters for you from now on.” He said.

“Why?” I asked looking straight at him.

He smiled and tucked my hair under my ears. “Mm…you don’t need it.”

I pouted. “Your letters helped a lot.”

“I know.” He said nodding. “How do you feel looking at me right now?”

My eyes looked at some other direction and back at him. He made me realize that I was fine, that I wasn’t hurting that much as before whenever I see him. “Kamsahamnidda!” I said.

He suddenly carried me bridal style. My arms automatically wrapped around his neck as my eyes went wide. “AAAgghhhhh!” He groaned acting like he’s having a hard time carrying me.

“Opppaaaa…” I whined, he put me down on my bed and he lay down beside me. “What are you doing?”

“Mmm, I’ll sleep beside you.” He comfortably hugged me.

“Heechul oppa will kill you.”

He laughed gently. “You won’t tell him right? Do you want me to die?”

I shook my head hard. “But I’m sure, that guy won’t hurt you.”

“We already talked.” He sat and looked at me seriously.

“Talked about what?”

“Me and you.” He said. “I don’t know why I love you this much.”

I was touched by his words. I entangled my fingers with his and flash him a sweet smile.

“Kaori…”

“Ne?”

“I want to formally introduce myself to your family.” He said that made me sat straight.

=====
I don’t know how to forget what my biological mother told me. I always thought that there’s no other way to forgive her. She gave me a deep wound, it was healed but it left a scar in me.

Heechul set a date for me to meet our family members. I was nervous as hell when we’re on our way to their house.

“Are you alright?” He asked me when he noticed that I was uneasy.

I nodded. “I guess.”

He smiled at me. “Don’t be too nervous. They’re waiting for you for so long.”

“Really?”

I was too shy to face the Kim family. Heejin unnie, our older sister hugged me when she saw me. Heechul’s mom was crying when she hugged me. That moment I felt like I was reborn as someone else’s daughter. She showed me old photos of our late father and told me a lot of stories about the family.

“Dad never stopped loving you.” Heejin unnie told me.

It made me smile.

“Look at this photo, there’s three socks hanged on the Christmas tree, he said the other one was for you.” My father’s wife told me.

“Aigoo, he’s always buying things for three people. You even have your own room here but the furniture’s were still for babies.” Hee-nim bites on his popsicles.

I chuckled. “Can I see it?”

They showed me the room and Heechul was being literal when he said for babies. It was all in pink but still clean.

“We better go.” Heechul told them. “My little sister still needs to film tomorrow. She needs some beauty rest.”

“Oh too bad, I want to have girl to girl talk with Kaori.” Heejin pouted.

“Go back some time, arasseo?” Mrs. Kim asked me while pressing on my hands.

I was all in silence when we’re on our way back to the dorm. I feel so happy. They made me feel that I am a part of the family.

“You should go back there!” Hee oppa told me when I was about to go inside my room.

I nodded. “Thank you!” I smiled.

I woke up, starting my day with a smile. I hurriedly went to Kyuhyun’s room and saw him still asleep. I dropped myself beside on the bed beside.

“Hey handsome wake up!” I tried shaking him gently.

“Mmmmmmm!” He mumbled.

“Oppppaa…” I called him.

“Uhhhhhmmmm!!!!” He stretched his arms wide apart.

I laid and hugged him. “Yeobo…” I tried not to giggle.

He rolled and hugged me back. “Mmm?”

“Wake up. Let’s eat breakfast!” I pouted.

He was too sleepy and just nod.

I pecked his nose. “Alright, just sleep for a few more minutes. I’ll stay here.”

He moved and hanged his thighs around me.

I giggled. “Oppa stop acting like a baby.”

“Am I not…your baby?” My sleepyhead boyfriend asked me.

“Aniyyooo!”

“Wae??”

“You don’t look like a baby because you’re too old and too big!” I .

He forcedly opened his eyes and rolled to sit on top of me. “I am Super Junior’s maknae.” He said patting his chest.

“You even look older than Sungmin oppa.” I giggled.

“AHHH JINJJAAA????” He nodded and tickled me everywhere.

“HAAAAHHH!!!!” I screamed. “Opppaaaa!!!” I started laughing.

“YAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard a familiar voice shouted and Kyuhyun got hit on his head by a flying bedtime sleepers.

“Hyyyyuuuunngg.” Kyuhyun is whining.

We both sat on the edge of the bed. “Heechul oppa.” I called my brother.

“What do you think you’re doing to my sister?”

“Aish! We’re just playing hyung.”

“Majayooo!” I nodded.

He suddenly pulled me up. “Don’t do that again to my baby sister! She’s still innocent, arajji?”

“OPPAA!”

“HYUUUNGG!!”

He suddenly laughed hard. “I’m sorry to disturb you both but Kaori, someone is waiting for you downstairs.

“Nugu?”

“Just come.” He said and left the room.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Heechul and I already know that this day was going to come. We both talked about how the old lady begged to see and seek forgiveness from her daughter. I hold Kaori’s hands tightly telling her it’s alright.

I bowed politely. “Annyeonghasseyeo! I’m Cho Kyuhyun, Kaori’s boyfriend.” I introduced myself.

She smiled sweetly and bowed a bit. “Annyeonghasseyo! It’s nice to meet you again!”

“TCH! Since when did you start speaking Korean?” Kaori coldly asked her.

“Kaori…”

“What are you doing here??” She asked her mom again. I squeezed her hands.

“I want to see you. I want to know how you’ve been my daughter.”

She smirked. “Wow! Since when did I become your daughter??”

“I’m sorry…” Her mom started crying.

“You know what? Let’s stop this nonsense. I AM A BUSY PERSON! I don’t want to waste my time on this.” She pulled her hand away and starts to walk.

“Kaori please.” I tried to stop her.

She stopped on the middle of the stairs.

“I won’t force you to forgive me right now…but I am sincere. I really am sorry for everything I have done. I want to be a mother to you and I hope it’s not yet too late.”

“I’m not your daughter.” Kaori said. “And please, stop sending me disgusting things and stop pretending that you are my fan. Don’t ever come back!” She climbed up and left her mom crying.

Heechul hyung came to her and tried to apologize for Kaori’s behavior. I bowed. “I’m sorry Mrs. Perez; I need to go to Kaori.”

She wasn’t able to talk so Heechul hyung asked me to follow Kaori. I went to her room right away. When I entered the room she quickly wiped the tears away from her cheeks and threw the teddy bear her mom gave her. I walked to get the bear and sit beside her.

“It’s only the two of us here.” I said and hand her teddy back.

She looked at the teddy while tears keep on flowing from her eyes.

“I know how much you wanted to be with your family.”

I was attacked by her tight hug, she’s crying harder on my shoulders.

I know what will happen if ever Kaori forgive her mother. Mrs. Perez planned to bring her daughter back to America with her other two children to start again. It was hard for me but I only want the best for Kaori. It’s still her decision if ever she decided to come with her family and leave everything she has in Korea; it would be fine with me. Like I always told her, I am willing to wait for her.


Really?? kekek thanks dearests!!! ouo
Aww! this is just a short chappie, do you think so? ene
Sorry I lost all my ideas with some stupid accident yesterday hahahah 'nyways, i'm fine now!
The next chappie would be a rated m so you can just skip it if you don't like reading smoothies() HAHAHA