Fight against your fears...

A Twist In My Story

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I opened the cabinet in the kitchen where I put Stuffy’s food. I transferred the Alpo in the cereals box since it’s already empty. Ryeowook oppa hasn’t buy any supplies yet, I bet he’s waiting for me to accompany him at the market. He said he likes it best if I go with him because I’m good at budgeting. Well he doesn’t know that I’m paying for the excess. Hahahah :p

*whispers* I wasn’t good at budgeting.

“SS4 will start at the end of January.” Leeteuk informed us.

“So that means we only have a month and half of December?” Donghae asks while his eyes were focused in the Plasma screen.

“Yes, and it would be the very first concert of SBG after us. A back to back concert.”

“Oh yes.” I remembered when I talked to our manager. “It would be a 2 day concert.”

“Yep, SJ first then SBG.” Teuk points himself and then on me.

“So it will be Kyuhyun and Kaori’s first live performance?” Asks Siwon.

I nodded.

“We’ll have a little concert before SS4 begins.” Heechul said entering the living room.

“EHH??” “What?” “Who told you?” We all asked in unison.

“Our manager promised to one charity.” Hee explained sitting on the couch.

“Does it mean? It’s for a cause?” Hyukkie asked sounding unsure.

“That’s good then.” I exclaimed.

“You think so???” Kyuhyun cross his arms.

“Yep, why?”

“I think we need to explain everything to you.” Leeteuk crossing his legs.

I eyed them with a confuse look and sit beside Siwon oppa. He rested his arms around my shoulders.

Sigh. “You’re really a kid, you still don’t know life outside the real world.” Siwon said mysteriously.

I pouted. “I’ll be 20 on 18, 21 in Korean age so how come?”

He cut me. ”They’re using you, us, and other artist too.”

I made a fish face, shook my head to tell them I don’t understand.

Leeteuk tapped his forehead. “She’s that innocent.”

I stared at him, blink, blink.

I don’t know what they are talking about; all my concern is that concert for a cause. Yes, I do, I notice that I was the one who has a lot of work and project here. I even attend photo shoot at midnight just to satisfy my schedules in morning. Our manger, not the highest rank, he always gives me project which he earn a LOT.

I don’t care at all…

I’m enjoying it…

Now that everyone loved me. I’ve always been teary eyed and my heart was overjoyed whenever I saw those fans, MY OCEANS, happy whenever they see us…ME. I’ve been waiting too long for this time, now that I’m receiving this kind of love and attention I won’t stop making them happy though I’m not earning much. I’m the highest paid in our group ‘coz I was the leader but the highest earner was Pauline and Mika. Hahahah! I’m donating half of my earnings in charities.

Siwon ruffled my hair. “They’re just abusing you.”

I move a little away and raised an eyebrow. “Who?”

He glance on Heechul then on Leeteuk. “This company and our manager.”

I made a wide smile. “I’m enjoying it!” that’s the truth.

They look at me then on Pauline.

“You know what? We’re asking for a break ever since but…SM don’t give us even a day.” Siwon in hatred.

“I miss my family so much.” Yeye commented.

Family?

I ask in my mind and lowered my head.

Even if I ask for a break I don’t know if there were really be called a family in our house.

I jumped at Yesung’s back. “We’re a family here.”

 

☻☻☻☻ Leeteuk’s POV ☻☻☻☻

We’re all gathered in the living room and having a little announcements and conversation regarding the upcoming concert. It was SS4 back to back with SBG. It’s a two day concert, SJ will perform in the first day and SBG will be our back-up dancers especially Mika, Yuri and Kaori. They were called the EunHae girls, but the best two dancers were Mika and Kaori. Then SBG in the next day, vise versa, we would be their back-ups and the most awaited live performance of Kaori and Evil maknae. And lastly Kaori’s solo dancing in the air with no harness, just using long clothing.

NO ONE FORCE HER TO DO IT.

Don’t worry…

I’ve learned that she’s an expert… She’s doing it in some theatrical play when she’s still in the Philippines.

BUT DEEP DOWN IN MY HEART I’M STILL WORRIED.

Why does she have to make her life complicated? She can dance if she wants, sing as long as her voice fade and crack but why do stunt like that?

Aish! She’s courageous and daring.

Heechul came bringing other news that we’ll have a little concert and it’s for a cause. It’s our mangers idea. I’m 100% sure it’s because he (our manager) and that greedy company (SM) will earn in this concert. I bet it’s not only us, SNSD, SHINee, TVXQ, TRAX and even BoA will play a role on the said concert. This rich innocent girl Kaori agreed to it without a doubt. We tried to explain things to her, how life flows within this world, within our world, I mean in Entertainment industry. Your company will use you as long as you are popular. They were not giving us a break until we get seriously ill then that’s the only time.

But could we blame them?

We earned a lot of money and even bought a house, car and almost everything we wanted and it’s all because of their help.

I don’t have the guts to sue SM, even if I want too, long ago.

WTHeck! But with Kaori?

She doesn’t have to work this hard just to earn money. She doesn’t have to stay up late for money. HELL her family is a billionaire. That’s the reason why she was kidnapped 2 years ago. Their family leaves Europe and China to escape from the bad guys. No one in the Philippine's knew them, so they migrate there to have a peaceful life..

“I miss my family so much.” I heard Yesung’s lonely voice.

Kaori lowered her head. We all eyed up each other because of her reaction. We all know what kind of life she has when she’s still in Philippines. I’m watching their shows every time and I can see clearly from her face how happy she was. She almost forgot singing her lines because she’s too busy hugging the OCEANS. She do like skin ships.  OCEAN is their official fan club name, FYI. At the other hand, I understand her why she never gets annoyed whenever they gave her tons of work. She’s enjoying the life being loved by many people which she doesn’t receive from her own family. Everyone thought she’s that nice because of her charity works and how she interacts with other people around her. And for how many times did she went down the stage to hug the crowd and take pictures with them though Kaori is a nice girl in reality. Unlike others who showered themselves with alcohol after shaking hands with fans.

She jumped to Yesung’s back and give us a sweet smile. “We’re a family here.”

“OOHHHH!” Evil maknae yawned. “I’ll just take a nap and Kaori don’t stay too long at his back.”

We all chuckled with his actions.

“Tomorrow is 17, isn’t it?” Pauline asks.

Kaori sits on Lei’s lap and play with Pau’s hair dress. “Yes, the day after tomorrow would be MY DAY.”

“Kaori you got a letter here.” It’s Ryeowook handing letter to Kaori.

She took it and opened to read the letter. Her color suddenly turned pale and her eyes got a little widened.

“What does it say?” Heechul asked taking a bite on his white chocolate.

“Just a fan letter.” She formed a little smile.

It’s not what your face’s saying.

She lowered her head to excuse herself then run out.

I glance on Henry; he was in deep thoughts too. He noticed Kaori’s reaction with the letter. I eyed everyone, still normal maybe because they don’t know anything.

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

“Kaori you got a letter here.” Wookie handing me the letter. I took it from his hands and unfold to read it.

It’s just Stuffy’s picture. I turned the picture and it started my heart to pump loud.

                HOW MANY TIMES WILL I TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM KYUHYUN? CHOOSE, YOU’LL BE DEAD OR YOUR BABY STUFFY??

My eyes got widened. I quickly fold it and place back to the envelope.

“What does it say?” I heard Hee-nim asked.

“Just a fan letter.” I tried to form a smile. I can’t stay here with them in this kind of situation. I bowed to excuse myself and quickly run to my room.

It’s back again.

It’s only a day when I got close to Kyuhyun, how that girl knows?

Is she following us?

I glance on Stuffy.

She’s giving threats to my baby too.

I think of what should I do.

Should I continue the cold war? Though I know that we’ll be hurt again?

NO! NO! NO! NO! NOOOO!!

She can’t do anything to harm us. They can’t do anything! Maybe they’re not that desperate…

I’ll fight on this…I’ll fight whoever behind this things.

◘◘◘

I woke up early in the morning to prepare breakfast.

This is it Kaori, they can’t scare you anymore.

I cheered myself.

“Good morning.” I heard daddy Teukie’s voice

“Good morning.” I greet him back with my eyes focused on the pancakes.

“You’re cooking?”

I shook my head.

“I hope it won’t turn into another food war.” He joked.

I chuckled. “Nah. I promise.”

I start arranging the plates on the dining table. “Oppa, can you wake them up for me?”

“Right away my little princess.” Wink, points his pointing finger on me.

Few minutes passed all the members were walking to the dining. Mika, Wookie, Henry and Akiko walk energetic and greet me while they are busy turning the pages of their favorite magazines and reading materials at morning. While others walk like zombies with their eyes slightly closed. Hyuk is pushing and guiding the half awake Donghae. Zhou Mi carried Yuri to his back ‘coz my unni was really hard to wake. Then Siwon oppa was pulling the two close friends Shindong oppa on the left and Sungmin on the right.

“Lei were not in her room.” Leeteuk informed me.

“Hmm?? I didn’t saw her leave the house.” I said.

“She’s in the garden.” Ryeowook said putting his magazine on the table.

“Good morning.” Lei entered with her sweet innocent smile and sit beside Leeteuk.

We all smiled back at her. “Morning.” Mika greeted back.

Then I saw Kyuhyun with his normal curly bed hair, rubbing his head while his eyes still half close. I walk towards him and kiss his cheeks. “Good morning curly head.”

He shot up and got shocked. “What happen to you?”

“Wae? Don’t you want me to do that?” forms a sad face.

He smiled playfully on me and hugged me. “I want it, everyday.”

“I can make it forever.” Hug him back.

“Ehem…EHEEEMMM..EHheeeMMM!!!” Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Yesung oppa act coughing. Leeteuk, Pau, Mika, Henry, and others frowned.

“Will you two stop that disgusting scene?? We’re not reporters.” Yesung exclaimed.

I sit beside Kyuh and we start eating. “Tomorrow is your birthday, what should we do?” Pau asks staring at me.

I look up at the wall, shrugged my shoulders and stared back at her. “I don’t know.”

“OHH! Before I forgot, we have press conference tomorrow for our concert. Just to remind you guys.’ The ahjussi said.

“Aish! So we’ll just celebrate Kaori’s birthday at night?” Hee nim asked.

“There’s really no need for celebration.” I complained.

“We can start rehearsing this afternoon. Our schedule was full for the next weeks.” Ryeowook adjust his sit to face us.

“Good idea! So we can go shopping after Kaori’s birthday. One day for Christmas gifts.” Siwon pointing the calendar.

We all agreed. I went to my room after the breakfast…checking my mail if I got one, HOPEFULLY. And luckily and to my surprise I got one from my mom. And it says “Happy birthday and God bless”

I sighed. Just that?  I sighed again. But at least she sent one to greet me.

I glance on the sleeping Stuffy. “Baby Stuff, later tonight I’ll ask Kyuhyun if he wants to be your daddy.”

I already made a decision and that is to accept that I like Kyuhyun and never get threaten of those Cho Kyuhyun fans. With what he did the last night explains everything. That he likes me, isn’t it obvious? We’ve already suffered for some months because of that threats too maybe now is the time to make things right and I’m willing to tell the media…

That Kim Kaori loved that curly head Cho Kyuhyun.

Buena suerte ^^