Jealous???

A Twist In My Story

 

AT THE DORMS

 

They were all glaring on me when we got home, Daddy Teukie, Yesung oppa, Holy Siwon, and pumpkin guy.

 

“You shouldn’t go without permission!” Daddy Teukie pointing me.

I pouted. “Mianhe.”

“What if something happens to you??” pumpkin guy showing his opposite side.

“I’m praying to God all the time you weren’t here.” It’s my Siwon for you

“What if you didn’t come back here safe? Who’s gonna feed Dangkkoma??” Yesung glared on me.

 (¬_¬")   “EHHHH???”  We all said.

Heechul sits beside me. “Are you okay?”

I nodded. Then Henry sits at the other side and lift my foot.

“OUUcchhh!” I groaned and look at my foot.  It has scratch and wounds.

 

Why didn’t I feel it awhile ago?

 

I look at the SHINee members. Bows. “Oppa Mianhe, I’m really sorry.”

Leeteuk glance on the three boys. “I’m sorry for causing you guy’s trouble. It’s her hobby if you don’t ask.” He chuckled a bit.

The three laughs at me. “Yes, I’ve already heard that. But I didn’t expect that she’ll do it again with us.” Key explained laughing.

“We must go now.” Onew said to his dongsaengs.

“Noona, I really had fun with you don’t worry.” Said Taemin, wink.

Then Key came closer to me then kiss my forehead. “Same with me, hope this won’t be the last time we’ll be together.”

 

I smiled at him, they waved at me goodbye. Then Ryeowook came with a medicine and bandage on his hands. Henry kneeled in front of me and put medicine then the bandage.

“Thanks Mojako.” I hugged him and pinch his cheeks.

 

We all glance on the stairs when we heard someone stamping feet. It’s Kyuhyun.

 

“Of all your talents, why you made running away from fans a hobby?” Pauline suddenly asks.

“Aniyo. It’s not my hobby. I just want to escape without offending Key and Taemin. I worried about what will Ryeowook oppa will say about me after leaving him in SM bldg.” I pouted.

“Aww. Don’t worry, Key already texted me.” Ryeowook said playing with my hair.

“I’m really sorry.” Bows. “Mojako, help me to go to Kyuhyun’s room”

 

He quickly carries me instead of helping me to walk, other members don’t mind with that scene since they’re doing it too with other SBG members.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’S ROOM

“Kyuhyun Mianhe, jongmal Mianhe” I apologetically bowed at him.

He frowned. “Are you really that kind of girl? You go with them and you even don’t know those guys!!!”

“They said they are SM artist too” I explained. “And…”

He cut me. “So you already believed them??? What if they are lying to you??? HUH???” he’s shouting on me.

I lowered my head.

“AND NOW!! You’re excusing yourself because you have wounds?? TCHH!! You’re causing too much trouble!!”

 

This is the first time that Kyuhyun lectured me like a little kid, I feel ashamed of myself, on my group, on SJ oppa’s. Maybe he’s right; I am that easy to make believe on someone, that I am gullible. And I cause a lot of problems.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I was really pissed about what’s happening. I bought a puppy for her and I even act so fool and excited just for her then I’ll wake up this morning to see her sleeping with Henry. They were cuddling each other. And this day hasn’t ended yet here she is making us all worry where she is. Then she accepted a date from strangers, what kind of thinking she has? She met them just awhile ago. And that Taemin! I saw his update in his account, he’s with her and their face was only an inch away. Then she’ll go back home here with wounds in her feet. Oh not to mention her sweet poses with Key. And what’s worst? She let Key kissed her!!

 

“AND NOW!! You’re excusing yourself because you have wounds?? TCHH!! You’re causing too much trouble!!”

She lowered her head. “I’m really sorry.”

"Is that all you can say?? Aish!! I HATE THIS!!! YOU’RE PISSING ME OFF!!”

She glared at me. “Who are you to tell me that??”

“BWOH?? What did you said??”

“You don’t have the right to glare and shot on me like this!!!”

“I don’t have the right?? WHO AM I?? you’re asking who am I after I’ve done things just for you???”

“I never asked you to do it!!!”

“I never know that you’re like this!! and why wouldn’t I worry?? LOOK AT YOURSELF!!” I pointed her bandaged foot.

“Then don’t care about me!!!” she shouted.

“I can’t…because I like you!!!”

She was dumbfounded and seems out of words to say. She looks away, “I don’t like you! Stop liking me ‘coz I will never like you! You’re…you’re just…you’re nothing to me!”

 

She’s staring at me then slammed the door.

 

I sit on my bed weakly and feel every word she said.

 

 

I’m nothing? I’m nothing. I repeat in my mind.

 

Is this all I can get after taking of her?

 

 

I remembered everything that happened from the first time I saw her. She knew I like her, she knew I love her. She even said that she loves me too.

 

Hon, saranghe. I heard her voice in my mind.

 

Those were the words; those were the words that encourage me more to love her, to protect her, to make her happy.

 

Then I remember our fights.

 

I sighed.

 

I haven’t done enough!

 

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

Kyuhyun keeps on scolding me though I’m trying to explain what happened really. He’s shouting even louder now.

 

He gets mad when he saw Henry sleeping beside me.

 

He scolded me when I left without telling them where I am going.

 

He gets mad when I came home with Key and Taemin knowing that we’ve only just met this morning.

 

He doesn’t like to see that my foot was wounded.

 

 

Is he jealous?

 

 

Even if he’s jealous he doesn’t have to act this way.

 

AND…we’re not a couple!

I’m not her girlfriend…

He’s not my boyfriend…

 

Aishh! This is crazy! Ryeowook oppa didn’t get mad on me though he’s the one I leave alone in SM bldg. while him…

URGG!! Pabo!

 

And this is one of the reasons why I don’t want to fall in love. I don’t want fights like this, I don’t wanna get hurt and cry and most of all I don’t want to be hated by others, NOT ANYMORE!!!

 

I need to stop him from liking me. I don’t want him to get hurt either because…as what Hyukkie oppa said. “We’re a family now.”

 

“I don’t like you!” I lied to him. I must say something that can make him stop from liking me.

“Stop liking me ‘coz I will never like you!”

He shut up! It’s working.

“You’re…you’re just…you’re nothing to me!” I said stuttering.

 

But why do I feel this way? Why do I feel like someone’s punching my heart? He’s staring at me with, I can’t explain his emotions. It was really blank ‘til I saw his lips move then he clenches his fists.

I want to run to him, hug him and say I’m sorry.

 

You can’t do that Kaori.  My mind was saying.

 

I shouldn’t be hurting.

 

I need to stop my feelings.

 

I slammed the door and walk into my room. It takes a minute before I reach the door.

 

 

TSK!! I shouldn’t wear stilettos if I’m going to run in an amusement park!

I glance on my bandaged foot.

That’s my punishment!
 


I shook my head and jump off my bed.  I turn around and I was surprised. I saw a cute puppy on the top of my couch.

“Aww soo cutee” I sit at the edge of my bed and stared on the puppy. She’s sleeping.

 

I know it’s a girl since the bed color was pink. Then I noticed a blue paper placed near the ribbon. I took it and unfold.

 

I start reading…

 

                Hi Kaori, do you like her? I’ve learned that you wanted to have a baby girl, but it’s when you got married. And since I can’t give you mine soo I bought it for you. Ehem, Kaori, congrats for being a new mommy!

                PS. I can be her dad if you want ^_~

 

                                                                                                                Kyuhyun.

 

A smile formed in my lips after I read the letter.

 

Kyuhyun, why do you have to do this? You’re making me fall for you even more. But how can I tell you this after what happen?

 

I don’t know how he feels towards me now. I touch the sleeping puppy.

 

“We’ll go to Kyuhyun the moment you wake up”

 

I keep on touching her head until she moved a bit then woke up.

 

“So cute..hello!” I shake the puppy’s hands.

 

“I’m your new mommy now.” I carried the puppy then she buried her face in my arms.

“Aww, you understand me? huh? Let’s go to Kyuhyun now.”

 

I’m closing the door in my room when I heard Kyuhyun’s voice.

 

“If that would make you happy, just forget about me being her daddy.”

I stared at his blank face.

 

Why can’t I read your emotions, I need to know how you feel.

 

I said to my mind. He spoke again.

 

“And you can give her to others if you want, I won’t stop you!!”

 

He said then left me. I was left stoned, then I felt something moved I remember I’m carrying a puppy. We went back in my room and placed her in her own bed.

 

“I’m sorry puppy. Looks like it’s only me and you” I talked to the puppy as if she understands me.

.........

“Don’t worry I won’t give you to any other person.” I sighed and remember my dad.

...........

“I promise you, you won’t live like mommy Kaori, one day you’ll have a daddy too.” I smiled at her.

The puppy stared at me making a sweet sound. “Eeerrrrr.. Err …EErr”

“You must have a name, what if I call you RiHyun?”

 

I think for a while. IT’S TOO OBVIOUS!

 

“What about Lassie?”

 

Think again.

 

“Too old even if it’s cute”

 

“AHH!!” *bright idea comes*

 

“I’ll call you stuffy, since you look like a stuff toy.”

 

Stuffy barks on me.