The maknae's battle

A Twist In My Story

It annoys me whenever I see Kyuhyun around and I didn’t bother to talk and even look at him. I was inside the bathroom talking to myself in the mirror.

“How can I get revenge on that curly head?”

Beat him and lock him in the storage room!

“But he’s bigger than me!”

Well, use your head Kaori! Do it when he’s asleep.

“What if he got awake and caught me?”

Maybe I can ask help from Henry.

The door suddenly opened and I hide myself at the dressing area. I opened the door slightly to see Kyuhyun, he’s going to take a shower.

Ahuh! I finally know how to make my revenge on him! HAHAHAHHAHA!  A small naughty laugh came out from my lips then quickly covered it. When he opened the shower I made a move and slowly walk on my toes so he won’t hear me. I grabbed all his clothes and ran out. I’ll wait in his room.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

Why is she always blaming me? I really don’t know that she’s…Arrgghhhhh!!! This is so annoying! Maybe I should go to her room and explain to her everything.

I thought on my mind and turn the shower off since I’m already done. I walk out to get my clothes. I always bring clothes whenever I’m taking a shower ‘cause I don’t want everyone else to see my scar. You know! the 2007 car accident.

"WHAT???"

My clothes are missing.

Otokajo? Otokajo? What if someone sees my scar? It’s really embarrassing! I covered myself with a towel and hurriedly walk out the bathroom.

“Kyuhyun oppa!” Yuri greets me.

“Oh, is that a scar?” Akiko asks.

Aish! Of all people. Why girls?

I ignored them and walk straight to my room. But I’m sure I really did brought my clothes. Who’s pranking me? I’ll break your neck if I caught you!

 

“Wooohhh!” I got shock with what I saw.

Kaori is lying in my bed and beside her were my clothes. So this is her revenge?

“What are you? You make feel so embarrassed!” I glared at her. Instead of getting scared she just smirked evilly.

“Why? Don’t you like my prank?” She said still with that devil smile.

“What were you saying??”

She walks towards me and throw my clothes in front of my chest. “We're now even!” She said then slammed the door.

“What the…” 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Huh! He look so helpless! Hahahah! Cho Kyuhyun, I told you I’ll get my revenge on you!

“Kaori…glad I saw you.” It was Mr. Manager, he dropped the guys here after their schedule.

I bowed and smile. at him.

“I heard you collapsed yesterday, so how are you now?”

“Perfectly fine. I was just lack of sleep and the doctor said I only need to eat and drink plenty of water.”

“Good to hear that. Oh by the way, this is the copy of the songs that you and Kyuhyun will work on.” He handed me the folder.

“Me and Kyuhyun?”  I repeat to make sure of what I’ve heard.

He nodded. “Yes, Kyuhyun along with Zhou Mi composed the song so ask him to teach you. And the other song will be having an MV, of course it’s still you and Kyuhyun will do that y couple dances.”

I nodded. “Arasso. Gomawo seonsaengnim.”

It has been 3 days after the Manager told me the duet thing with Kyuhyun. But I didn’t even bother to look at him up to now.

“What now Kaori? You’re so stupid! How can you ask him to teach you now? Aishhh!! Pabo!” I’m scolding myself in front of the mirror.

I dive on my bed with arms wide open. “Mr. Manager will be upset if we didn’t present it to him.” I sit on the bed. “What if he thinks that I’m already stubborn even if I’m just a trainee?”

Otoke?

I jumped out of the bed. “Okay, I’ll go to Kyuhyun and ask him to teach me.”

I’m walking nervously to Kyuhyun’s room. Well my room is in the middle of Yuri and Leeteuk across mine is Heechul’s, in his left is Donghae’s, next to Donghae was Eunhyuk and next to it was Kyuhyun’s room.

“This is it. Fighting!” I cheered myself.

I knock on his door.

KNOCK KNOCK 

“Come in!” I heard him said.

“He-hello!” I smiled at him awkwardly.

“What brings you here?” He raise his eyebrow.

“Well. I think you already know about the duet thing??”

“Of course!”

“Mmmm…” I’m waiting for him to say we’ll start tomorrow but what I got was different.

“I’ll teach you the day before the presentation.”

“What?? But…what if?” I sighed. “Okay, sorry about the prank.”

“We’ll still practice the day be…”

“Then what do you want me to do? I’ll do it for you.”

“Kneel.”

“No way!”

“Kneel.”

“I won’t do it.”

“Kneel.”

“No!”

“Now!”

“Aish! Only if it’s not for the…urgg!!” I kneeled in front of him.

He closed his laptop.

“I’m sorry…I’m really sorry about the prank. I won’t do it again, not anymore. Just teach me the dance and the song, please?” I looked up at him and pouted.

He started laughing. “You look like a lost puppy." He shuddered. "Okay! We’ll start tomorrow.”

“Thanks!”

I turned around and was about to go out when I heard him said. “Two-one!”

My brow rose but he just laughed so hard.

Just wait and see. I said to my mind.

I’m lying in my bed facing the ceiling can’t forget that I kneeled and begged on that curly head.

“Urrgggg!!!” I screamed and it echoed in my room.

I have a nice idea. Since all of the members are in the rehearsal area…

“Aaaaaahhhhhhh!” I screamed as if I’m really scared.

“HEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!” I shouted. “There’s an intruder in my room!!!!!!!!!!’

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

I still can’t hide my smile. She’s really cute when she pouted. She doesn’t look like a lost puppy, I just because I wanted to see her annoyed cute face. :D I know I'm evil.

“I want to pinch her cheeks!” I’m pinching my pillow imagining it was Kaori.“You’re so cute!”

“AAAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!” I heard a girl screaming. “Heeelllllpppppppppppppppp!!” It’s much louder now

“There’s an intruder in my room!!” it’s Kaori’s voice. I’m sure.

I quickly run to her and almost trip my foot just to get there fast.

What happened to her? What happened to my baby? I’m coming now don’t worry.

“Kaori!!” I shouted opening the door in her room.

The window was wide open as if someone had escaped there then I saw Kaori lying on the floor, unconscious. I carried her to the bed.

“Gwaenchanha? Kaori!” I know I was trembling, so scared that something happened to her.

But to my surprise she quickly opened her eyes, grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her. “Don’t worry my prince I’m just imitating what I’ve watched in the drama.” She’s laughing so hard.

“Did…you…make this…on…purpose?” I asked her stuttering, controlling my anger maybe.

She’s just laughing and proudly announced “All two!”

My blood raised in my head. I carried her again and drop her down the floor where I saw her lying. “Continue acting!”

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

My eyes were still closed when I feel him sit beside me and shake my body. He’s trembling. I laugh at his reactions and pull him a little closer to me.

“Don’t worry my prince I’m just imitating what I’ve watched in the drama.” I started laughing out loud.

“Did…you…make this…on…purpose??” He was stuttering.

I burst out laughing again. “All two!”

He clenched his fist and glared at me. This is the first time that I saw Kyuhyun got mad just like that, he’s scaring me. He carried me again, I should have struggled but I couldn't move a bit, his eyes were like on fire. Then he dropped me down on the floor.

Ouucchh! That hurts! I want to say it out loud but there’s no voice coming out from my mouth.

“Continue acting!” He walked out of the door.

 

 

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

How could she do this kind of prank? She scared me that something happened to her but she’s just what? making fun of me by pretending… wait. I look straight into her eyes when I carried her.

She’s so scared that she didn’t even say a word when I dropped her down on the floor.

I dropped her on the floor?

She might get hurt.

“You’re stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” I said hurting myself.