Confession

A Twist In My Story

I’m waiting for Kaori in the rehearsal area for almost 30 minutes now.

What’s wrong with her? She begged me to teach her but she’s not here. Did she forget about this practice thing?

Then the door opened to see Henry helping Kaori to walk.

“What happened?” I asked.

“She said she fell down the stairs yesterday.”  He explained but looking confused. “I’ll leave now.”

“Thanks!” Kaori thanked Henry before he leave. She’s staring at the floor.

“Am I the reason?”

“Didn’t you hear what Henry said?”

“I don’t believe you!”

“Okay.” She sighed.

This is what I like in her. She gave up easily sometimes; she can’t stand lying to everyone else.

“Don’t worry it’s my fault.” She continued.

“I’m sorry.” I walked towards her and lift her face but she look in other direction and slap my hands.

“Please let’s practice now.”

I sighed. “Ok, we’ll only do the singing.”

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

I heard him sighed. “Ok, we’ll only do the singing.”

I nodded. I didn’t dare to look at him ‘cuase I’m freaking scared still. My ankle was sprained yesterday when he drop ped me on the floor. He’s looking at me all time, I can feel that. The practice went well without even glancing at him at least once.

“That’s all for now.” He said.

“Thanks for teaching me.” I plainly said and walk towards the door but he carried me in his back.

“What are you? Put me down!” I exclaimed.

“Do you want to sprain your other ankle???”

I shook my head.

“Then let me do this for you.”

We went to my room silently and he carefully put me down to bed.

“Curly head!” I called before he leave the room.

“?????”

“Thank you.”

He nodded and walk out.

He’s not that bad after all. I said to myself.

I look out of the window and saw Heebum playing with a shirt.

“What’s?” I asked. “That’s the shirt that I gave to Kyuhyun.”

I quickly walk to Kyuhyun’s room.

“What brings you here?”  -_-

“Where’s the…I mean can you wear the shirt that I gave you?”

His eyebrow rose. “Eh? Why?"

“Nothing. Just wear it tomorrow, please?”

“Sure” he smiled and nodded

I went out of his room to look for Heebum, took the shirt and keep it.

◘◘◘◘

▣▣▣▣ Kyuhyun's POV ▣▣▣▣

She asked me to wear the starcraft shirt for today’s practice; I don’t know why I was excited.

What is she up to? I can’t wait to see her smiling face when she sees me wearing that shirt.

I searched in my closet.

“Where’s my???”

Look.search.look

I’m almost late for 30 minutes in our practice. Aish! Forget about that shirt!

I hurriedly run to the rehearsal area and found her sitting on the couch.

She smiled at me. “Can we start now?”

I flash a smile “Anytime”

When we’re about to leave after the practice.

“Let me carry you again.”

“Why didn’t you wear the shirt?” She asked instead.

“Oh! That, I’ll just wear it on special occasion.” I lied to her.

“Really?” She opened her bag and took out a shirt. “Is this how you cherish a gift?”

“That’s my…how did you find it?”

“Yes this is yours. I found it yesterday almost ripped out by Heebum.”

“Hhmm? How did Heebum?”

“Why don’t you ask yourself instead?” She’s now getting mad at her tone.

I lowered my head. “I’m sorry.”

She threw the shirt on me. “I shouldn’t buy you this. Ungrateful! You’re giving me reasons to hate you that much!”

I really don’t know how to defend myself when she’s like this so I just shut my mouth and pick up the shirt from the floor.

A WEEK LATER

We’re rehearsing for almost a week now. I always wear the shirt she gave me every other day so she’ll see that I’m grateful about her gift. Whenever I try to open a conversation she’ll put on the headset and sing the song. Her sprain was all well now so Henry doesn’t have to her here and pick her up. It seems like we are in a cold war. I miss her so much! From the first day I met her and kissed her forehead, how did she react whenever her unni’s teasing her with me, I miss her puffy pouty face, and I miss how she’s calling me curly head. She’s packing her things to leave the studio.

“Kaori.” She stopped after I called her.

“Why?”

I hugged her from behind and it made her stand straight.

“I don’t hate you, please believe me and I’m really sorry about the shirt. It’s just…I don’t know how Heebum took it. But you see, I’m really grateful that you gave me that. And, the water prank..” I sighed and continued. “It’s Lei who did it. You can ask Shindong and Eunhyuk hyung if you need proofs. And, I really didn’t know that you’re in the garden when I locked it, curse me for that!”

She moved as if she wants me to let her go but instead I hugged her tighter. “Mianhe, I can’t hate you. I won’t hate you.”

She finally let go.

“Because I love you.” I whispered.

“Too late!”

Then she left me dumbfounded.

 

▣▣▣▣ Kaori's POV ▣▣▣▣

Kyuhyun’s hugging me from the back. He’s explaining everything to me but only half of me saying believe him.

I know I’m acting this way because I like him, from the very start but as time goes by I felt like he’s just playing games with me. Like you know, at our first meeting he knows that I like him so there he is and kissed my forehead. I bet they’re all laughing at me that time with my reactions.

“Mianhe, I can’t hate you. I won’t hate you.”

I let go from his hug and heard him whisper something but I don’t understand it. “Too late!” I said and left him inside.

Then I saw Mojako coming towards me.

“Hi Mojako!” I wave my hands.

“Hello!” ^_^

“I miss talking to you.”

“Mm…really? I thought you replace me for Kyuhyun.” He pouted cutely.

I chuckle with his actions “Why would I replace my best friend Mojako with Mr. Cold-hearted curly head?” I pinched his cheeks.

“Cold-hearted?? How come?”

“Well first for pouring water on me when I’m asleep, for locking me in the garden, I almost died there without eating , drinking and sleep. And, for the shirt.” I paused. “Not here please?”

“Serious?”

I nodded.

“Ok.”

 

◘◘◘◘

We continue talking inside his room. (No y mind please? It’s just a talk ^^)

“What’s with the t-shirt again? And…” He paused and laughs. “How serious is this?”

“The shirt I gave him. I saw Heebum ripping it off but thank God it didn't. Well I asked Kyu to wear it but he didn’t, he said he’ll use it on special occasion. So I threw it in his face.”

“Really? You know what, sometimes Heebum does it on my shirt too. So you’re the reason why I always wash that shirt???”

“Mm…?? It really hurts me that he didn’t care for my present at all.”

“Is Doraemon liking Mr. Cold-hearted?”

“Of course not!” I was in denial.

“I’m your best friend!”

I sighed. “Maybe.” 

 

▣▣▣▣ Henry's POV ▣▣▣▣

My best friend Kim Kaori is confessing her feelings… not for me but with Kyuhyun. And it hurts me.

“You know what Kyuhyun did?”

“What?”

“After our practice he called me to stop walking away from him then…he back hugged me and even explained everything that had happened.”

She keeps talking about Kyuhyun not knowing that her best friend is hurting when she’s hurt and upset. I yawned acting like I’m dead tired and sleepy. It’s just that I don’t want to hear anything from her about Kyuhyun.

“Mojako, are you sleepy?” She suddenly asked when finally my acting is working.

“I just want to take a rest before the tiring schedule.”

“Okay, I’ll go now. Thanks for the time.” She pinched my cheeks again before she leave.

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Henry : Do I really need to you here?
Kim : Why?
Henry : Kyuhyun can do it for you.
Kim : Well I will love it more if it's my best friend.
Henry : Oh really???
Kim : I'll do the same thing with you if you sprained your ankle too.
Henry : Awww! Should I junp off this 3 storey building now???
Kim : Ehhhh??? I just said sprain not broke all your bones *pout*
Kyuhyun : Ehem ! Ehem! I'm existing!