Starcraft wars??? LOVE lose concentration...

A Twist In My Story

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

This is crazy!! She’s playing too? No, she’s having a duel, with me? the computer games genius. Aaahh! You’ll never win.

I felt my heart. But why it’s beating so loud?

“Let’s play in the computer shop near here” I suggested

“Oh sure, so everyone can see how will you lose in a girl” she laugh evilly.

 

Kaori is a bit scary sometimes, she surprise us in her hidden talents. Just like now, she looks so confident that she’ll win on me.

 

AT THE COMPUTER SHOP

Everyone’s surrounding us, they’re all boys, teenagers mostly who play computer games. They were taking pictures, not all of us; it’s only the girls, especially Mika, Pauline and Kaori. I glance on my, now’s enemy in Starcraft, she’s wearing a v-neck sleeveless dress; she removed her coat since it’s too hot here inside the shop. Too crowded, it looks like anytime if you push someone a little we’ll all fall continuously like dominoes.

“It’s Kyuhyun of Super Junior and Kaori of the new group SBG” one of the teenagers shouted from the crowd.

I look again on Kaori, on her bumps to be exact.

…I’m not y, I just don’t want her to be, how can I say this? ually abused?? Arg! Never mind…

Omo!

Her cleavage was revealed then I glance on the teens that continuously taking photo of her. I motioned them to stop and let them read my lips “Stop or die??”

 

THE GAME STARTED....

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

I’m concentrating in my game but still at the end of my eyes I can still see Kyuhyun glancing on me. I wonder what is he thinking of. And these teenagers, who are nearly on me, they keep taking pictures of us but never mind.

 

I should win in this, I should let Kyuhyun begged me for his precious lappy toppy. Bwahahah! But first I need to distract the player…

 

“Genius can be stupid sometimes” smiling but didn’t dare to look at him.

 

I played a music and wear headset so I can’t hear any noise. If I get distracted then I’m done, I’ll lose in the game and my teammates will be upset.

 

Gah! $48,000 is too big for just this computer game duel? And aside from that big amount of money they even bet their precious things. I can’t let them lose those things. And besides Pauline already know what to do to distract this curly head beside me.

 

“You’ll be in shame after I won here.” I laugh evilly.

Terribleterribledamage, whysoserious, realmendrilldeep, moredotsmoredots, tyuhasleftthegame, jaynestown, those were the cheats Kyuhyun’s entering when I glance on him.

 

Huh! So you think I don’t know those?? Psshhh…let’s see.

 

I entered “iamironman” to upgrade all my weapons. He looked at me.

“An article will come up. The genius maknae of Super Junior got beaten in his favorite game, Starcraft BY A GIRL” I laugh out loud.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun’s POV ☻☻☻☻

Gah! This girl really knows how to play Starcraft and I know that she’s distracting me. Otoke?

 

“You’ll be in shame after I won here” I heard her evil laugh.

 

Omo! I can’t lose on this game.

 

I entered some cheats while glancing on her. I’m hiding it, I bet she doesn’t know those cheats only addict gamers knows that.

My eyes got widened when she used the upgrading weapons cheat, I glance on her. A smirk was formed in her lips.

 

“An article will come up. The genus maknae of Super Junior got beaten in his favorite game, Starcraft BY A GIRL” she laugh out loud.

 

No! no way! It will never happen. I’ll keep my place in Starcraft. Come on Cho Kyuhyun, you’re the genius.

Then I hear Pauline speak.

“As you all don’t know, Kaori played in some tournaments and won first place. Her opponents? Were all boys”

“BWOOHHH?” they all said in shocked face

“Why didn’t you tell us?” Leeteuk hyung asks

“No one asks me” she defense herself

Aigooo!!! Otoke? Otoke?

“Kyah! Maknae…I’ll kick you in your if you lose” Donghae glared on me.

 

Then I hear teenagers said:

“Kaori is really pretty”

“I wish I can be her boyfriend so I can hug and kiss her”

 

Bwoh? Who said that? I look around then I feel hands hit my head.

 

“Awww!” look who’s it. “Donghae hyung!”

“Focus on your game”

I look back on the screen.

“I’m counting on you Doraemon”

I know who owns that voice.

 

Henry!! Pshh!

 

I glance on Kaori and saw her smiling.

She’s smiling because of that?

Then I hear a teenager in my side. “I’m going to make her my wife, and have as many baby as I want”

 

All my blood raised in my head. I look at the kid and glared on him.

 

“Do you want to die now?” pointing the kid

“Hey, Kyuhyun ah, calm down” Heechul hyung tapping my shoulder and pushing me back to my game.

Kaori is staring on me with a confuse look.

“Back to game” I look at the screen…

O_______O “Bwoh? I’m done?”

Kaori remove her headset. “So? Can I have my laptop now?”

I stamp my feet on the ground. “Aish!”

 

 

BACK AT THE DORM

 

“I told you I’ll win” smiled at Kyuhyun

“Yah! Maknae, give us back our money” Leeteuk pulling Kyuhyun.

“Hyung, I don’t have…”

Then Donghae grab his shirt. “You shouldn’t play anymore, got that huh?”

“Wait, wait, wait” I’m trying to stop the two. “Don’t hurt him”

They all look at me.

???????????

“I mean, let’s talk over this” I smiled awkwardly

???????????

“We won’t take the money and your things” I finally blurted out

“But why? They lose” Heechul in disbelief.

“What’s your consequence?” Sungmin assumingly asked

I sit in the sofa, cross my legs and then my arms.

“You’ll do everything I want for two weeks.” I smirk

“What?” they all complained

“If you don’t want then we’ll get all the money, NOW”

“Okay, okay” Leeteuk sit in the center table facing me “We’ll do it”

“Then can I have my laptop back?” Kyuhyun using his aegyo.

That won’t work curly head!

“Aniyo. Unless you want to be my P.A.” I laugh evilly.

 

(P.A. means Personal Assistant.)

 

“You’re really crazy” Yesung shaking his head while laughing

“We’ll just do the cooking and dishes” Hyukkie giving his own conditions.

“Aniyo. You’ll do EVERYTHING here, cleaning, washing, cooking, gardening, EVERYTHING.”

“That’s too…” Donghae exclaimed

“Yes or no? give you your money and things or we’ll keep it?” I ask

“Okay, I’m on it.” Sungmin raising his hands as a sign of he surrenders.

“it’s all your fault!” they glared on Kyuhyun.

He lowered his head.

Yesung hugged me. “I’m glad I made a bet on you” he kissed me on my cheeks.

“Hey Hyung, don’t kiss her.” Kyuhyun pulling him out.

“It will all start…TODAY!” I said laughing and clapping my hands.

 

 

◘◘◘◘

 

AT SNSD DORMS

Magazine’s were flying all over. My three dongsaeng, Yoona, Sunny and Jessica was reading all the news.

“What’s all this?” Yoona screaming. “It’s all about Kaori, SBG, Kaori in the news, Kaori in the magazine, KAORI, KAORI, SBG!! AHHHH!”

“Hey don’t get annoyed. She’s an inspiration for me” Sunny blinking her eyes.

“Yoona, look at this article. Kyuhyun got beaten in Starcraft yesterday” Jessica handing the papers to Yoona

“Mm?” eyes widened. Read more. “What? Kaori? She’s playing computer games?”

“Chincha?  Omo! She’s an overqualified for an idol” Sunny hugging herself like a fan girl.

“I wonder what happened o her in the bar” I saw Yoona smirking.

“Why?” Jessica was looking at Yoona.

“She’s drunk and I did it on purpose” Yoona smiled evilly

“Bwoh? Wae?” Sunny overreacting

Jessica laugh. “Chincha? I made Pauline get drunk too”

The two look up at each other then smirk evilly.

“Yoona, look at this article” Sunny jump off to her seat.

“What does it says?” Jessica closing the magazine

“Kyuhyun of Super Junior can’t control himself and almost punch a teenager yesterday in the said computer shop.” Sunny reading the news.

 

I raise my eyebrows. Kyuhyun? Why? If it’s Heechul oppa I won’t wonder. I ask in my mind. And continue listening to the three girls.

As the leader of our group I need to know what are they doing and protect our image. I’m lying in the couch near Jessica covering myself with a pillow so they won’t notice that I’m already awake.

 

“Mm? Wae?” asks the curious Yoona.

“It says here that…I’ll read it.” Sunny paused. “Kyuhyun didn’t like what the teenager said about Kaori. It seems like our evil maknae is turning into angel protecting the SBG”s leader. He’s acting like a real boyfriend of Kim Kaori but no one knows if this is one way of promoting their albums, and or if it’s real.

Yoona crumpled the paper on her hands. “That ! I’m gonna take her out of our oppa’s life”

“Ne. fighting!” cheered Jessica.

 

What is she planning to do now? Yoona, don’t ever put yourself in trouble.I sighed. I will stop you!