I'll bring my wife and son ^^

A Twist In My Story

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

We brought Jino out whenever there’s a chance. We play with him a lot and eat somewhere. Eunhyuk hyung bought some popcorn and DVD’s on his way home so the ones who don’t have work stayed at the dorm to watch it with the kid.

“Are you free this coming Sunday?” I asked Kaori while tapping the sleeping Jino beside me.

She grinned and hugged her knees. “I was about to ask you the same question.”

I shot her my satisfied smile. “Great! I’ll call umma.”

“Mmm?” She suddenly looked at me. “You mean…”

I didn’t pay attention and dialed my mom’s number. She answered it on the first ring.

“Ohh my son!”

I chuckled. Her voice seemed like she was so happy that I called and as if I was in front of her. “Umma, I’ll bring my wife and son there on Sunday.”

“MWORAGOOO?” I can’t say if she was pissed or just shocked. “Dosn’t make us worried here! And what are you talking about son? You’re not even married, AIGOO!!”

I laughed. “Umma…”

“Who is your wife?? AIGOO! I never knew you’ll do this to us…omo!”

I laughed. “Umma umma umma, chama! Jinjeong!” I heard Kaori chuckled. “Serves you right!”

“Is that Kaori-ah?” She suddenly calmed down when she heard Kaori’s voice.

“Yeh.”

“You marry her?”

I laughed out loud. “Wae wae?”

“Well then, you made the right decision.”

“Ehhh???” Kaori blurted out but then covered her lips. She awkwardly smiled and bowed as if she sees my mom. “Eomoni please be safe.”

I heard my mom giggled, so I lifted my phone to Kaori. “Eyy this girl, kamsahamnidda! Are you going to be here this Sunday?”

“Ne, is it okay eomonim? Oh, and about the son, let me please explain to you when we got there.” I closed my eyes and listened to her.

She sounded so sweet. Psh. No wonder my mom likes her.

Kaori made a salad for my parents on that Saturday night. Sooner she stepped her foot on the dorm she automatically went to the kitchen and started preparing for our trip.

“Can I taste it?” Shindong and Hyukkie hyung was watching her.

I can see them from the living room.

“Anniyo.” She answered.

“Aigoo, is that all for Kyuhyunnie’s parents?” The monkey asked her this time.

I made my way to the kitchen. “AISH JINJJA! Just go there and get married!” It was Shindong hyung.

“Ehh, I only bought for his parents. I’ll make another one when we get back, promise!”

“Eyyy what are you two doing to my girlfriend?”

The two guys looked at me with a disgusted face. “That’s disgusting!”, “Seriously, it doesn’t suit you.”

 “They wanted to eat the salads.” Kaori made a sad puppy face.

“Yah! Fruit, vegetable, potato, pasta, chicken, tuna salad…we’re just asking a plate.”

Kaori chuckled. “Opppa, this is my first time going there, I need to impress Kyuhyun’s parents.”

Hyukkie secretly took a spoonful from the potato salad.

“YAAAHHHH!” Kaori caught him.

“You two were perfect for each other, seriously. Evil meets evil.” Shindong said in disbelief.

“I won’t share you my strawberries.” Hyukkie curled his lips like a kid.

“Aigoo, oppa, stop acting like a kid. I said I’ll make another for the both of you.” Kaori shook her head.

I crossed my arms looking at them. “That’s not for free!”

“Go away!!!!!” Shindong pushed me out of the kitchen.

Kaori started to laugh while Eunhyuk hyung cleared his throat. “Are you sure? Only for me and Shindong hyung?”

“Yah, Kaori-ah, ask them for payment. We need to save for our future!!!” I shouted before I left.

=====

My mom excitedly run towards Kaori, cupped her face and greeted her cheek-to-cheek. She’s now calling my girlfriend, ‘OH MY DAUGHTER!!!’ and same goes to Kaori, she calls my mother ‘eomoni’.

Like the usual days when I go home, I danced waltz with my mom. It’s my way of telling her I’m happy that I saw her again. I know some people (girls) who run to their mom and jump along with them in excitement whenever they got the chance to see each other. Hahaha I can’t do that! With these dance and a peck on my mom’s lips, many people sees as affectionate son. XD They said it was hard for them to show their love to their parents, well not for me.

 

☻☻☻☻ Kaori's POV ☻☻☻☻

I explained our situation in the dorm regarding Jino. Thankfully, his parents said they understand. They are even thankful that we brought the kid in their house ‘cause they missed taking care of babies. Mrs. Cho and I talked a lot while the guys kept on playing. No one knows how much happiness it brings to me, just by watching them. Such a perfect family.

“Awppa, it’s aweshome I have a lot of grandma and grandpa!” He cheerfully said to us on our way home.

I chuckled. “You want to go back there? Hm?” I ruffled his hair.

“YEH!!! Awppa and Jino will play a lot of video games!”

I saw Kyuhyun smiled at the mirror. “Sure. I’ll pass you my genius side.”

I laughed out loud. “Jino, do you know that mommy beat appa in his game?”

“YAH!” Kyuhyun widened his eyes.

“Waahh! Jinjjaroo?? Then uwmma is better than awppa?”

“That’s not right! Kaori-shi don’t make stories!”

“What are you talking about???!!” I glared at him.

“You’re uwmma set me up that time, she asked Pauline to distract everyone…”

I covered Jino’s ears. “Baby you can ask Henry samchoon, Ryeowook samchoon…”

“EEEEHhhhhhhh!!!” Evil maknae shook his head. “Stop lying!”

“Aish! I really did beat your appa in Starcraft baby, there’s even news about that.” I said to the kid cupping his face so he should just listen to me.

“KIM KAORI YAAAHHH!!!” He pulled on the side and stamped on the break.

Jino was just blinking his eyes innocently.

I chuckled awkwardly and tapped the kid’s cheeks. “Don’t worry we’re not fighting.”

Kyuhyun and I stayed silent the whole time we’re travelling. Jino fell asleep on my arms. This day was too wonderful that I can’t even hide my smile.

I LOOK CRAZY RIGHT! :”DDDD

When we got home Kyuhyun told me that he just wanted to play the part of being a cool dad. That he’s a genius and has a lot of fans. That he has one of the best visual than other members. HAHA!

Would you agree with that? :P

===

Everything was going well with Jino. He listens to me and Kyuhyun so we tried to tell him that Erika was his biological mother and not me. That day Kyuhyun gave him everything he wanted then when they got back home we both decided to tell him the truth. I didn’t expect it to happen; he got mad at the both of us and threw everything that Kyu gave him. He was crying his heart out and he almost vomit. Thanks to Henry, Pau and Donghae. The three were able to stop him and brought him to sleep.

 

DAYS PASSED

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

I don’t want to continue this Mom and Dad thing to Jino. I can’t bear to see the kid crying again. I remembered what he told me the night when Kaori and I tried to explain everything to him.

“I thought you are Jino’s appa? You’re lying! You’re lying”

He told me that while hitting me. It’s enough for me to feel guilty. There’s something with his eyes and words that hurt me too.

Can you bear to see this cute kid cry??

I can't!

How would a 6 year old kid understand that we’re not his parents?

I took out the bottle of wine and corkscrew from my drawer. I poured a glass for me thinking how I should help the kid accept Erika as his mom.

First, I need some snacks. I thought and started to make my way downstairs then I noticed someone in the garden. I walked to the garden and saw Kaori and Erika seriously talking.

“This is not the right place to talk about serious matters.” I announced to catch their attention.

They both looked at me. “Oppa.”

“Let’s have a glass.” I said.

====

“Manager-oppa said that we can’t take to our tours.” Erika lowered her head.

Kaori was staring at her glass of wine. “Ottoke?”

I sighed. “Maybe it’s not yet the right time to force the kid to accept everything.” I said nodding.

They both looked at my direction.

“I realized that we’re just making it harder for him. I mean, this mom and dad thing won’t work. He’ll just get mad on us even more.” I glance on Kaori.

“That’s what I’m telling Erika unni awhile ago.”

The three of us remained in silence as we finished the bottle of wine.

“I’ve decided.” Erika breaks the ice.

“Hm? What are you going to do?” Kaori asked her.

“I’ll send him to US.” She bravely announced.



Another chappie babies ^^ Enjoy reading! hope you like it OuO
Keep commenting it will make my day, srsly <3 :'D