Can I call you appa?

A Twist In My Story

It’s been weeks since Jino came into our lives. SBG was celebrating their first anniversary after debut. Who would think that time would pass just like that. I was on my way to SBS building with one of our manager when we got a call. It’s one of the staff telling us not to go since it was raining so hard. I can say that it’s a bit dangerous to drive around ‘cause it’s already zero visibility from buildings. Even our driver was making sure to drive slower than a normal speed.

My phone rings. It was Kaori calling me.

I answered it. “Hello!”

“Where are you?”

“On our way home, why?”

“Can you make it to the toy store?” She hesitantly asked me.

“What? Why?”

“Jino was making a fuss; he wants to get the toy so bad.”

I sighed. “Does Kyuhyun hyung knows?”

“Yes, he said he’ll try his best but I know him when it comes to Jino.”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Okay, thanks, take care!” She sweetly said and hung up.

“Hyung, can we make it to the nearest toy store?” I asked the driver.

He looked at me from the mirror. “It’s too dangerous for us to go back.”

I just nodded and send Kaori an sms.

 

 

☻☻☻☻ Kyuhyun's POV ☻☻☻☻

 

My relationship with him? It’s still the same. Or should I say it worsened. It’s not that I hate or I don’t like the kid. I just want him to see me as his real dad the way she sees Kaori as a mother. If he can’t treat me well then at least not to treat me bad. That’s the only reason why we quarrel a lot.

Kaori once caught me crying in my room. It was the day when Jino told me that I ain’t no good to be a father. He even bragged someone else who’s closer to him.

I parked my car. “I’m here.” I said over the phone.

“Yeh.” Kaori replied then I saw her five meters away holding up a huge umbrella. I quickly killed the engine and run out to her.

“YAH! You should have waited for me there!” She scolded me.

“It’s okay. I don’t want you to catch cold.” I smiled sweetly.

“Where are the others?” She asked.

“They stayed at SM.” I answered simply.

We reached the dorm and one of our stylists came to give us towels. More than a hundred percent, I was so sure that they are stranded. “Thanks!” I smiled.

Then I saw Jino looking at me as if waiting for something so I kneeled before him. “Jinoah, mianhe, appa can’t buy your toy for now. The road is too dangerous.”

I looked somewhere else and walked away. I let out a sigh then I saw Kaori followed him. I got up and took my keys out again.

 

 ***

 

“Where are you?” Kaori’s worried voice came out from my phone.

“Just a few blocks away.” I said focusing on the road.

“Do you know how dangerous it is outside?”

“Nan arrayo.”

She shushed as if she’s going to cry. “Come home quickly, please?”

“I am safe don’t worry.” I chuckled and saw the main gate. “See you later love.” I said as if winking then hung up.

This time I just let the car parked in front of the main gate and run out covering my head with a hand while hugging the paper bag using the other.

“Yah, who told you to go out.” It was Kaori.

I chuckled a bit then looked at others who are trying to control their meaningful smile.

“She almost faint.” Our manager was nodding.

“I’ll be okay.” I chuckled, messing Kaori’s hair then I pulled her upstairs.

“I was so worried about you.” She pouted.

I took out the toy. “Give this to your son. Ok?” I smiled and left her room to change.

“Okay…” I heard her soft voice.

 

NEXT DAY

☻☻☻☻ Kaori’s POV ☻☻☻☻

 

I gave the toy to Jino last night and told him that Kyuhyun bought it for him. I explained how things are yesterday and how bad was the weather. He stayed in silence, lowering his head. I know deep down in him he feels sorry and guilty of what he did.

“It’s nice to have breakfast with you guys like these again.” Leeteuk oppa said looking at the staffs.

The dorm was so full that I had to share my room with 2 people and the living room was occupied too. We started to cook by 5am since we have to feed a lot people, our stocks were all used. Then I saw Kyuhyun coming looking pale, he was covering himself with the blanket then behind him was one of the staff. He tapped his neck using the back of his palm then curl up his lips pointing on Kyuhyun indicating that he was sick.

I sighed then look at Jino. I leaned a bit to whisper something to him. “Appa is sick because he rushed in the rain yesterday just to get your toy.” I tried to sound convincing to melt his heart.

I pulled a chair beside me and walked towards Kyuhyun. “You look unwell.” I said pouting then let him sit beside Jinho and Ryeowook oppa.

I tapped his forehead but he moved away. “I’m not sick.”

“Aishh!” I sneered. “Just eat and take your medicine after this. Most of the schedules were cancelled due to that heavy rain so use this day to rest.”

Our manager nodded. “Oh, yeh, about your individual schedule, we’ll all talk about it later.” He shook his head.

I saw Jino sneaking a glance at Kyuhyun. Then he took the fork to get the bread and put it on Kyuhyun’s plate. He innocently blinks his eyes then started to eat again. A smile formed my lips.

“Eat a lot! It’s all for you.” Erika said, smiling widely. Maybe she saw what his son did.

Kyuhyun was just sitting there, waiting for his coffee. When Sungmin gave him a cup I quickly took it and give him milk instead.

“WHAT THE!”

I glared at him.

“Ahjussi must eawt a lowt!” Jino finally let his thoughts out, pouting. “You got sick because of Jino.”

I looked back on my plate when I saw Kyuhyun looking at my direction. I looked up at everyone and shook my head lightly so they won’t say a thing and let the two make a conversation.

“You liked the toy?” He hesitantly asked the kid.

Jino nodded. “So much!”

I saw the sudden smile on Kyuhyun’s lips. “Good then.”

“You should eat and take medwicine like what uwmma said.” The kid scolded him.

We all chuckled. Aigoo this cute guys!

 

***

 

It’s still raining hard and even thunder and lightning started to occur. I made my to Jino’s room and saw Erika standing in front of his door as if peeking.

“Unnie.” I called her.

I lifted a finger near her lips and gestured me to come closer. So I did then peek on the slightly opened door. To my surprise it was Kyuhyun and Jino.

“I’ll ask your umma to stay with you okay?”

“Anni, don’t go.” I heard Jino’s innocent voice. “Can awppa stay hewre?”

My eyes blink and saw Kyuhyun lay beside the kid. He lifted his head on his arms. “Alright. Appa won’t go anywhere.”

The scene of them made me smile.

It feels like he was our real son.

 “Awppa mianhe.”

“Gwenchana…”

“Is it really okay to call you my appa?”

“You should ‘because I am your dad.”

I saw the kid hugged Kyuhyun. They looked like a piece of art, Father and son; touching and perfect.

“Saranghae Jino-ah!”


It's been a while lovelies ;A; Sorry for the super late update. I'll make another chapter tomorrow night.
<3